Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Florida  > Do women really want a nice guy?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 rulukin4luv
Msg: 76
Do women really want a nice guy?Page 4 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)
Of course, reteach!!! We all want that someone who is going to respect us and love us but I have not had the pleasures of what you have had and, boy, do I want it!!! I just have not had the pleasure of meeting a really terrific man who is willing to want a good woman like me and commit.

So, can you give me some pointers? How do I get a nice man like you? I want to know what it is like to be loved and cherish by someone who truly cares and respects me.

You should be very proud of yourself and, yes, should continue to seek what you are looking for -- there are some very nice women out there and I know I am one of them!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!
;) Darlene
 rulukin4luv
Msg: 77
Do women really want a nice guy?
Posted: 7/26/2006 5:06:02 AM
Amen, Paisleygirl!!!!!!
 Sunpaw01
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 7/26/2006 5:08:04 AM
Granted there are men who want women who are just trouble just as there are women who want men who are trouble and/or dangerous that wind up treating them like dirt. Its my firm belief that a woman has to grow a bit older and a bit more mature to realzie that the man that will treat her like gold is probably just around the corner looking for them or wondering why shes putting herself through so much torture. The same goes for the men, sometimes they have to grow up to realize that if they want to have a steady and fullfilling life they need to straighten up their act. Unfortuantely its these men that are most alluring to women while they are young.
 marc0002
Msg: 79
Posted: 7/26/2006 5:41:01 AM
I really do not know what women want.....i have everything they ask for, but yet no one seems interested....
maybe they want this fantasy person that does not exist......and that's why they think we are that way, but men would be happy if anyone who is compatible will deal with them....and i also think it is much harder for men...because most women want the same type of man and there are fewer and fewer of these men out there...they seem to fall for the men that promise them the world .....and then when it does not turn out that way..then they become very bitter....honesty is not really mens best policy....i guess i am too down to earth and honest.....
 rulukin4luv
Msg: 80
Posted: 7/26/2006 5:16:36 PM
Well, marc, I can say the same thing. I have everything a man would want but no one seems interested in getting to know me either. I would just like to know what it takes to get someone to take a chance instead of hiding behind a profile or pictures and just viewing the picutres just go out on a limb and ask. I have been told by a number of men who have asked me out that I am more attractive in person than in my pictures and that I have a great personality but my problem is they have to travel to see me and no one local wants to take a chance on me just the out of towners and then those whine because they have to do all the driving to come see me! But that is not my fault -- If I could travel to them I would. So everyone has a fault but is anyone willing to overlook em and take a chance on a wonderful, loveing, passionate, exciting, funny .......blah, blah, blah.....woman! LOL
 creamykisses
Msg: 81
Posted: 7/26/2006 9:49:10 PM
hahahahahaahah this is what WE want!!!! hahahah I just got this in an email ...omg was to funny not to post in here....................

What I Want In A Man!

What I Want in a Man, Original List:
1. Handsome
2. Charming
3. Financially successful
4. A caring listener
5. Witty
6. In good shape
7. Dresses with style
8. Appreciates finer thing
9. Full of thoughtful surprises
10. An imaginative, romantic lover

What I Want in a Man, Revised List (age 32):

1. Nice looking

2. Opens car doors, holds chairs
3. Has enough money for a nice dinner
4. Listens more than talks
5. Laughs at my jokes
6. Carries bags of groceries with ease
7. Owns at least one tie
8. Appreciates a good home-cooked meal
9. Remembers birthdays and anniversaries
10. Seeks romance at least once a week

What I Want in a Man, Revised List (age 42):

1. Not too ugly
2. Doesn't drive off until I'm in the car
3. Works steady - splurges on dinner out occasionally
4. Nods head when I'm talking
5. Usually remembers punch lines of jokes
6. Is in good enough shape to rearrange the furniture
7. Wears a shirt that covers his stomach
8. Knows not to buy champagne with screw-top lids
9. Remembers to put the toilet seat down
10. Shaves most weekends

What I Want in a Man, Revised List (age 52):

1. Keeps hair in nose and ears trimmed
2. Doesn't belch or scratch in public
3. Doesn't borrow money too often
4. Doesn't nod off to sleep when I'm venting
5. Doesn't retell the same joke too many times
6. Is in good enough shape to get off couch on weekends
7. Usually wears matching socks and fresh underwear
8. Appreciates a good TV dinner
9. Remembers your name on occasion
10. Shaves some weekends

What I Want in a Man, Revised List (age 62):

1. Doesn't scare small children
2. Remembers where bathroom is
3. Doesn't require much money for upkeep
4. Only snores lightly when asleep
5. Remembers why he's laughing
6. Is in good enough shape to stand up by himself
7. Usually wears some clothes
8. Likes soft foods
9. Remembers where he left his teeth
10. Remembers that it's the weekend

What I Want in a Man, Revised List (age 72):

1. Breathing!
2. Doesn't miss the toilet

so marc there ya go come an get me I am all yours ...lol
 sunnyday913
Msg: 82
Posted: 7/29/2006 7:12:50 AM

Women want a guy to have balls and be a little bit of a "bad boy" [unquote] FunLovingFella hit it right on the head. Nice guys are very attractive to me....but they gotta have that "won't take crap from anyone" attitude.
 Flalove
Msg: 83
Posted: 7/29/2006 11:45:57 AM
i feel you on that one too.
they are used to jerks it runs into their system, if you are nice you are odd, what i would do is act like a jerk, go ahead play games with them, because when you are honest you won't stand a chance they are used to playing games with you won't be the first you won't be the last, i would say just do what you do with them if they like you you like them then keep doing it if they don't then at least you had fun out of this sour deal
 Cajun3149
Msg: 84
Posted: 7/29/2006 1:26:36 PM
I'm a nice guy and nobody want's me.

Oh, they want me to fend off gators on a canoe trip.
 outdoregrl
Msg: 85
Posted: 7/29/2006 2:48:23 PM
some men and women r attracted to jerks and some aren't. keep fishing there r a variety of species in the sea.be very picky!!! if the indian ocean is full of tidal waves try the gulf of mexico instead. try getting involved in church activities or an outdoors organization u r interested in .i'm sure u will find someone u r compadible with that way.
 creamykisses
Msg: 86
Posted: 7/29/2006 3:07:34 PM
[quote[some men and women r attracted to jerks and some aren't.

where did that come from ??? what has that got to do with women wanting a really nice guy??? people have faults and failures .... I wouldnt go as far as saying attracted to jerks ..... we all have quirks some are just more prevalent than others

cajun my dear... I cant wait to see what someone has to add to your comment hahahahahahaha
 outdoregrl
Msg: 87
Posted: 7/29/2006 3:37:07 PM
THE AUTHOR YULETIDE~~~Do women really want a nice guy? I am starting to think women are attracted to jerks or are way into looks or material thing.

ANSWERING YOUR QUESTION CREAMYKISSES
 ronnieml
Msg: 88
Posted: 7/29/2006 3:42:58 PM
AS A WOMAN IN HER 40'S I CAN ASSURE YOU THERE ARE DIFFERENT WOMEN THAT WOULD JUST LIKE TO MEET 1. A NICE GUY 2. A WEALTHY GUY 3. A MAN THAT RALLY KNOWS HOW TO TREAT A WOMAN ;THE WAY SHE DESIRES. I'M SORRY TO HAVE TO SAY THIS. MOST WOMEN (IF THEY DONT HAVE A CONSCIENCE) GO FOR THE MAN THAT WILL MAKE THEM LOOK GOOD AND ENVYIOUS TO OTHERS! SOME WILL WAIT UNTIL THEY HAVE NO OTHER OPTIONS. GOOD LUCK- JUST BE YOURSELF AND LET THINGS HAPPEN, YOU NEED TO BE OUT THERE AND MEETING PEOPLE AND COMMUNICATING WITH THEM ,SO THEY KNOW YOUR AVAILABLE! RONNIE
 outdoregrl
Msg: 89
Posted: 7/29/2006 3:43:27 PM
I READ INTO THINGS SOMETIMES.
 BONK3RS
Msg: 90
Posted: 7/29/2006 3:48:29 PM
Its been my expeirience that woman don't want a nice guy all the time...Sometimes she wants him mean and sometimes she wants him sweet...and guys want the same in girls. Not just sweet all the time. But me personally I like a girl that stands her ground and isn't a push over...Alot of people have hinted to me thats what they want too.
 glasgowguerilla
Msg: 91
Posted: 7/29/2006 4:42:27 PM
there is no such thing as anice guy we are all pigs and a guy that tells u he is a nice guy is not he is a first class bullshitter.a guy will tell you anything to get into a womans pants ...thats the bottom line folks .
guys hate to admit it to a chick because he is afraid she will not like him for telling the truth and women lie like mujahadden market traders anyway.they fake orgasms and wear make -up like i have said b4
so knock it of with the sensitive guy type a sensitive guy is gay that all .
i have found that by telling women i want to get it on with them it saves time .
i found american guys take a girl for dinner and after dinner they want a piece of ass because they spent money on the date and are looking for a return ,that shit is old and tested.
i am from europe i just tell it like it is so i get slapped sometimes but i also get some bonuses thats just the way it is.
all guys are underhanded and women for for all that nice guy sjit a guy should not need to teel you that if you have not figured himout in a first date the chick is thicker than pea soup and deserves to get screwed over .
lets cut the shit here the only reason a man talks to a woman is they are looking for a piece and woman know this so why go to all the extreme she knows what you want she justs wants to see if you are stupid enough to spend all your money cause you do not have the balls to ask her straight out for a piece .
if a guy is dopey enough to spend all that cash then he is a dumb shite .
cut out trhe middle man and say whats on your frickin mind
most people beat around the bush ( excuse the pun )but to hell with cut the bush down and you will se what is behind it
 HB2
Msg: 92
Posted: 7/29/2006 5:02:46 PM
Not me...
I want a sorry bastard that sits on his ass and belches all day
 creamykisses
Msg: 93
Posted: 7/29/2006 6:15:37 PM
hey outdoorgrl
I do aplogize I havent read beginning post in forever sorry i do apologize
 HB2
Msg: 94
Posted: 7/29/2006 6:28:47 PM
KK yes I do...

A man who shows respect yet can play...
One who can be gentle w/out being a wussy...
 RicArdoMarTin
Msg: 95
Posted: 8/4/2006 7:31:50 PM
Yes they do but then no they dont.. Woman are a strange specious. I mean they are the weaker link, I know some of you chicks are like"well **** this funny ****" and let me tell you, with pleasure.. I was nice and I was ran sack and tossed up and down like salad. So I know how it works and I have learned many, many things about woman schycology. BUt when I am an ***hole to them, they seem to love it and hate it all in the same pot. The more you show effection the more you become the ****. A bit of advice, take back whats ****en yours and fight for what you love. Bending your manhood for a piece of ass? Dont and let her throw her tantrum and accept the fact that she leave's, I bet she wont hesitate to **** the first****that's wipped out in front her. Do woman really want a nice gut? No they dont and yes they do but then again no but maybe yes,, Bro, they dont know what they want, so ****em then feed them and if they dictate your life, leave them.
 Jacob321
Msg: 96
Posted: 8/6/2006 9:26:22 PM
Women don't know what they want.javascript:smilie('')
 CrAzYkAt_KaTiE
Msg: 97
Posted: 8/7/2006 6:21:45 AM
Yuletide:Very interesting question, I thought coming from a man. He has to be a sweet guy to care! I have to say I agree with Dovestreasure on what she said. What she had to say regarding a nice guy is what I am looking for also. So where can I find one or order one, does anyone know!!

Also all the replies on this subject were very interesting. I think alot of women are into material things, so if a guy is a jerk it is easier for him to get away with it. Just get her what she wants and he can do whatever he wants. But sometimes it isn't just men, there are women out there that are that way. Just take your time and they will show their true color!

Lynn74
Msg: 98
Posted: 8/7/2006 8:29:25 AM
I would have to agree with creamy * your joke was hilarious btw hun i bout fell out of my chair*, most if not alot of us women want a nice guy that can be a lil bad sometimes. We all can be a lil bad so there is nothing wrong in asking for that as well. Why is it that alot of guys wont take the time to get to know a woman when they meet her? If she doesnt look like barbie on the first meeting, forget it, date over and never hear from them again. Seems like alot of guys complain that all they want is a nice woman that will care about them, and yet when you dig deeper they want a nice woman, that looks like barbie, drives a jag, makes a billion dollars a year. I know I am cute, funny, attractive, love to make other people laugh, have a very good heart and yet finding a guy thats along the same lines is like trying to find water at polk cty jail *not that I have been there LOL*. Why do all the nice women and nice men have such a hard time hookin up with each other instead of the screwballs?
 marc0003
Msg: 99
Posted: 8/7/2006 9:57:54 AM
NO THEY DO NOT!!!!!!
 creamykisses
Msg: 100
Posted: 8/7/2006 9:25:01 PM
I apologize to OP but I had to run off topic plz forgive me.....

SO tell us marc .. please do tell us ...WHAT DO YOU WANT IN A WOMAN ???

because I have heard we as women want this.... and we as women want that ....
but I havent heard anything that seems to satisfy what you want
so plz tell us .. I for one am very curious to know
what YOU >>marc0003 wants in HIS woman....

Show ALL Forums  > Florida  > Do women really want a nice guy?