Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Florida  > Do women really want a nice guy?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Lynn74
Msg: 101
Do women really want a nice guy?Page 5 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)
^5 Creamy!!! I like a woman that asks for what she wants, you go girl!!
 Jarbarian
Msg: 102
Do women really want a nice guy?
Posted: 8/13/2006 3:33:36 PM
Please post all nice guy comments here:

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts4825355.aspx
 belly18dancer
Msg: 103
Posted: 8/13/2006 4:23:42 PM
younger women tend to date bad boys and jerks because they don't know any better....they think they can change them....then there are us older women who only want nice guys because we know u can't change a man, we've learned the hard way

i really would like to find a nice guy....one not hiding anything like alcoholism .... i can't seem to find them....

in fact i got stood up today, TWICE by the same guys from this site...yeah i was dumb to give him a second chance when he missed lunch...well he missed dinner too...and guess what now he's missed out on a really nice woman because there is no third chance...

and if any of u women are interested in who he is so you can avoid him like the plague let me know....because no one deserves that
 creamykisses
Msg: 104
Posted: 8/13/2006 4:55:26 PM
and if any of u women are interested in who he is so you can avoid him like the plague let me know....because no one deserves that

well i was gonna ask whom it was in private but u except only mail from the opposite sex hahahahahahahaha so guess my curiosity will have to go unanswered ..geeze and I was really wanting to know who it was too ..

Jarbar you are to sweet

I posted ^^^^^^^^ in the correct forum to lol
 scared2luvfree
Msg: 105
Posted: 8/13/2006 5:41:37 PM
Of course I do.....Im not gonna answer for all women cause most women say they want a nice guy and the guy ends up being "to nice" which is bs in my eyes. a man can never be to nice. My issue is that most ppl only see the outside not the inside. I am a full figured woman but im very sweet and im laid back and relaxed and i would give the world for a "nice guy that would treat me right. I myself hate trying to talk to someone i like. I guess you could say im alittle shy.
 scared2luvfree
Msg: 106
Posted: 8/13/2006 5:44:43 PM
See....its the ones that you all pass by bc they arent perfect that could really make you happy. but instead you want a barbie that will treat u like shit and walk all over u. Bc they are "hot" well....a woman has more then a pair of tits to show how beautiful she really is. and if guys cant see that then they dont deserve a beautiful woman like me.
 creamykisses
Msg: 107
Posted: 8/13/2006 6:51:11 PM
scared 2 who are you addressing >???? you sound frustrated to a degree.. you did however say something that I would like to address...

you said>>
Im not gonna answer for all women cause most women say they want a nice guy and the guy ends up being "to nice" which is bs in my eyes. a man can never be to nice. My issue is that most ppl only see the outside not the inside.

I have never come across a "too nice of a guy" kinda man.. they are however sweet wonderful kind and very giving but none have been "too nice "not to want to be with..

I am sure tons of men pass me by because of me being a larger woman but then ;) they are the ones that missed out

so just stop take a deep breath and let it out and continue on dont let a man get to you in the way that has caused you to be so frustrated...
have a hug>>>
 Brandondjohnson
Msg: 108
Posted: 8/13/2006 7:25:31 PM
I think women do and would like a nice guy who treats them with repect and that will make love to them and one that won't hert them at all i had a grilfriend who wanted a nice guy and she got me but some women are attracted to jerks sometime and are so hard headed to saty with them.
 belly18dancer
Msg: 109
Posted: 8/13/2006 8:19:16 PM
ok i'll accept messages from other women now...so we can compare notes and tell who the jerks are....
 purplestardust101
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Posted: 8/15/2006 10:50:26 AM
Msg80...Absolutly BEAUTIFUL message...that is what most of the girls with lots of heart are looking for...I hope you find the one who deserves this from you.....they would have a very happy life, and so would you!!!!
~Micheline~
 vampatbite
Msg: 111
view profile
History
Posted: 8/15/2006 1:36:41 PM
Im starting to believe no. Last couple of girls ive seen dont like nice too quick. It scares them off. Wish I could begin all over with both of them, but Ive already been too nice. And I didnt think it was any big deal. Tough to gauge whats proper when you meet someone.
 belizeanbrownsugar43
Msg: 112
Posted: 8/15/2006 1:49:26 PM
Dont know where you looking . but i do know there is few good honest decent woman out there like myshelf looking for a nice honest guy. i see over 22,895 plus men on here or so online . sometimes a person looking so hard trying to fine the person of there dream . because they already make up one in there head never the less not saying settle for less . but lower expectation a little bit Am from another country with a diffrence culture . living here in US i like dating interracial my ex his white . single divorce honest attractive own my business independ so what keeping a good guy from knowing more about me . i belive is the black and white thing dont see it like that i belive love come in all diffrence color. mabey if person open there mind just a little bit you might just fine yourshelf with a good woman inlove.
 Steve in Tampa
Msg: 113
Posted: 9/22/2006 8:07:38 PM
Yes, the ladies you would want that are nice. They want a nice guy to complement themselves. I have found that there are a lot of jerks, equally men and women. On the other side though. There are more nice men that are looking for a nice lady. Those that say that they want a bad boy, let them have the bad boy. After he beats the crap out of them a few times they will not know how to have a normal relationship. I mention this because I am a counselor and see it every day. They always say I thought I could make him change. They don't want to change. They will never change.
So, keep looking! There is a nice lady for each nice guy. You just have to go through a bunch of not so nice ones on the way to that soul mate.
 yuletide
Msg: 114
Posted: 9/23/2006 6:30:26 PM
I can't believe that this thread is still going. I still stand by my statement that women may say they want a nice guy but they are attracted to the bad boy.
 rf900flyer
Msg: 115
Posted: 9/23/2006 6:36:30 PM
I'm another boring **stard.
 LadyNCuffs
Msg: 116
view profile
History
Posted: 9/23/2006 7:15:36 PM
Let's REVERSE that question.. do men really want nice girls. NOT!!!!! I've seen time and time again guys who need that constant challenge, (although they deny it) The more a girl treats them like s.t (which I've never done and still won't do because it's just not me) the more they are "in love". So it works both ways.
 Harley2ride
Msg: 117
Posted: 9/23/2006 8:43:38 PM
Let me tell you about being a nice guy. we give til' there is no more and still try to give.and if we stop then we get called A-HOLES.I'm a nice guy that finally got tired of getting stepped on and now don'T know if it's worth the effert to look for some one else. I did all that I was asked of and more and ended up broken all ways.And no God is not going to help so don't even go there!!!!Oh I pick up the pieces as I already am trying toBut the saying "nice guys finish last" is pretty much true.Oh and ladys great lines like your to nice well that just finishs the answer before the question is finished.
 Chivilrousdragon
Msg: 118
Posted: 9/24/2006 12:39:41 AM
I know how it is to be a nice guy, and Ive always believed that nice guys finish last but atleast they finish. Unfortunatly Ive seen too many beautiful and attractive lady friends of mine(one rather recently) go for jerk-offs that would rather get stoned and thrown in jail than to truly cherrish the wonderful person whos right there infront of them. *sigh* I wish I could show her that she truly deserves a guy who will treat her the way any woman should truly be treated, maybe not me(though i would kill for a chance) but just someone halfway decent. Ive known her since we were in the 2nd grade, and even then i had a crush on her. Unfortunatly I let chance after chance slip until now when shes waiting for some dumb ass while hes waiting for his get-out-of-jail card. And the worst part is is that Im the one talkin to her tryin to find out what the hell is so right about someone who is only going to bring her down in the end. WTF!!!!! I wish someone could explain this crap to me as to why the smart ones always seem to do something stupid
 SngleMom2
Msg: 119
Posted: 9/24/2006 5:12:53 AM
Most women who have a man like you think that you will be understanding, in any case of the matter.... It's women who feel like you can't find a man like you anywhere! Just keep being your self and you will find what you are looking for....A nice guy in my book always comes in first =)
 CrAzYkAt_KaTiE
Msg: 120
Posted: 9/24/2006 5:32:47 AM
I like that statement you made. Well I am looking for a nice guy and I find it hard to find one. Most of the guys are on here for other things than getting to know you as a person and taking it from there. Yes some guys have everything, but its what that is inside of a person that counts. I have in the past dated good looking guys that could give you anything. They were usually the ones that were into themselves and didn't really care if you stayed or walked because they would just move on to the next one. Well I just one to find one and stay with him and enjoy being honest and upfront with each other. I think the situation goes both ways now days and it can get pretty depressing. Alot of guys aren't interested in me because of my age, there is always some reason. I think people are looking for barbie's or ken's that don't really exist. Its just finding that right person, it the hard task at hands.

I love to have a guy that can show emotion, then you know you got a good one, because if he can then he also has feelings, which alot of guys don't. He is then a keeper for sure!

shel777
Msg: 121
Posted: 9/24/2006 6:53:53 AM
My experience in online dating has shown they care about these things:

1. The thickness of their wallets
2. How much they will "spoil" them
3. "And by the way, could I borrow some money?"

The rest have unending "issues" which are understandable since, say by the age of 40 (I am 56), we have all had time to gather a lot of moss. I have learned it's better to stay single and not even date anyone but myself (LOL). I'd love to be proven wrong! I know that most men are trash as well. But women aren't so virginal, either. My patience has about run out.
 shel777
Msg: 122
Posted: 9/24/2006 6:57:14 AM
You said above that u are looking for someone, yet in your profile you say you have found someone. Which is correct? Thanks!
 2Kitties
Msg: 123
Posted: 9/25/2006 4:47:04 PM
Absolutely! I know quite a few women that are attracted to men that treat them badly...Why? Because they think they can change them. But that also applies to men as well. We all know that we cannot change anyone but ourselves. It is my personal belief if you have not gotten over your negative past behaviors, or bad breakups, divorces, anything that negative that will prevent you from moving forward in a positive direction, then YOU WILL ONLY ATTRACT THE TYPES OF PEOPLE WHEREVER YOUR STATE OF MIND IS IN THE PRESENT.

I am looking to meet a nice guy myself; however, I will not settle for less than what I deserve. In the meantime, I enjoy my single life - who says you have to be in a relationship with someone to be happy....Happiness come from within ourselves.

Good luck to all!
 misplacedcowboy
Msg: 124
view profile
History
Posted: 9/25/2006 5:43:33 PM
females say they want a nice, sweet, honest guy, but they turn and flock to the "bad boy type"....
 cdcck2006
Msg: 125
Posted: 9/25/2006 7:06:54 PM
HEY WE LADIES/WOMEN HAVE A HARD TIME FINDING A GOOD MAN BECAUSE MOST WOMEN MESS IT UP FOR US GOOD ONES THEN WE DONT EVEN GET A CHANCE AND I KNOW TRUST IS AN ISSUE BUT THEY CANT JUDGE ALL WOMEN OF WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THEM THEY HAVE TO GIVE US A CHANCE WELL WHAT DO YOU THINK ?
Show ALL Forums  > Florida  > Do women really want a nice guy?