Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Kariann71
Msg: 50
Ever Heard of a smoking fetish?Page 2 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Ah yes, the e-cigarette. That's what I used to help me quit - one of the early ones when they first came out. I still keep it in the drawer in case I have one of those "If I don't get something in me that feels good ASAP I'm going to go postal and gun down a busload of nuns" type days. Ever have those? LOL

MNSeeker
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Ever Heard of a smoking fetish?
Posted: 9/7/2011 3:18:55 PM
Oh, the Pros and Cons of Smoking ... fetish?
As I am a non-smoker I won't debate the issues of smoking. I'm only looking for some opions ... Do any of the women here on POF who smoke ever use a cigarette holders? If so, why do you and what sort of reactions/comments do you receive?
 smokincigars
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Posted: 9/8/2011 4:54:05 PM
Just my opinion ... and I am a smoker (cigars).

Smoking is not sexy, but some people can be sexy when they smoke. I think of Lauren Bacall in her prime, putting a cigarette between her lips. (A woman's lips are very sexy, that's why we men want to kiss them.) Inhaling, then exhaling a cloud of smoke like a sigh that's visible rather than audible. Holding the cigarette between her long, lovely fingers. (A woman's hands are sexy too, at least when they are feminine and not "man hands".) The "smoking" scenes in Bacall's movies were also usually intimate scenes with her leading man; they were close together, speaking in low tones, and Bacall's voice was extremely sexy.

The movies distracted us from the less sexy aspects of smoking -- the ashtray full of stubbed-out cigarette butts, the smell that permeates everything, smoker's breath, and all the rest. But using the cigarette as a prop, a very sexy lady could be sexy while smoking. She could probably be just as sexy with a soda straw or a blade of grass, but in a less sophisticated way.

To me, the most a man (think Bogart or James Dean) smoking could hope for was to look cool, tough, or both. And it wasn't that the smoking made him look cool, but that HE was cool enough and tough enough to look that way whether he smoked or not. Again, the cigarette or cigar was just a prop. But women are attracted to "cool", and some are attracted to tough guys; I suppose that attraction is close to sexiness.

I do know that attitudes toward smoking have changed, and I would probably be more attractive to most (perhaps all) women if I did not smoke. And I no longer confuse a woman's smoking with sexiness; on the contrary, I usually find it detracts from her sexiness to one degree or another.

The only thing smoking has going for it these days, in regard to male-female relationships, is that it is a common bond, shared around an ashtray in a public place. He smokes, she comes up, he offers to light her cigarette, the ice is broken a little.
 tonyk2000exez
Msg: 53
Posted: 9/18/2011 3:40:27 PM
Hell I know of a bunch of people who have a smoking fetish. Most are children of the 70s due to the incredible sex based advertising going on then by cigarette manufacturers. ( Virginia slims Eves. B&H etc.) I belong to a really cool online forum "SFK" that is strictly for smoking fetishers and has thousands of subscribers worldwide. I think a woman sensually smoking a feminine cigarette or giving a smokey BJ is way over the top. ( Happened to me several times ) According to recent reports of teen smoking the fetish is rapidly growing due to the " bad girl " image smoking now projects, I know it's not for everyone but thats why its called a fetish.
 wi45kn
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 12/11/2011 6:00:21 PM
Thank you, Sunny! I couldn't agree more!!!!
 christyis4real
Msg: 55
Posted: 12/11/2011 7:46:05 PM
I recently started smoking after a 4 year quit. Hate smoking and smoking is definitely NOT sexy. I am almost embarrassed by it to be honest. I will not smoke in public,on a date, or around my family. I definitely won't light up while having sex. Just ew..
 carlynels00
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 12/20/2011 9:01:37 AM
I just got an email from a guy the other day who said he loved that I was a smoker.

As a smoker this is something that I rarely hear so its definitely intriguing!
I don't want to say I wish there were more guys out there with a smoking fetish, but I wish more guys were acceptable of me as a smoker.
 Viper1E
Msg: 57
Posted: 12/20/2011 9:14:22 AM

And how do you feel knowing that according to the statistics I found that 6 out of 10 men are secretly watching you when you smoke,

It could be, licking an ice cream cone, smoking, or eating a banana. More than likely, 9 out of every 10 men are watching a woman, anytime she puts something long and cylindrical to her lips, or in her mouth.
 beautifulmind31
Msg: 59
Posted: 1/31/2012 2:52:53 PM
SunnyTexas, you are a sexy smoker.
 rec_diver
Msg: 60
Posted: 1/31/2012 3:23:17 PM
I've got a farting fetish. I think I am so sexy when I fart. The louder and the smellier, the better. I try to squeeze out several during a first date just to maximize my chances for a second one.

After pushing one out I sort of wink and smile at her.. she doesn't usually say much because she's holding her breath but I know she's really into me and can't say "no" after experiencing one of my whoppers.

It's even better if I push so hard I get some underwear splatter, that way the smell persists long after the "gas essence" has dissipated. If I plan it right I don't even need to wear cologne.

rec_diver
Msg: 61
Posted: 1/31/2012 4:00:25 PM

Maffers:
^^^ Try doing that while getting a blow job just once... OMG totally kills the mood.

Try farting when she's licking your ass. To my exwife's credit she didn't even break stride.

One of the reasons the marriage was worth it.
 rec_diver
Msg: 62
Posted: 1/31/2012 4:06:20 PM

Maffers:
ROTFLMAO!!! No wonder we are single...

Actually at the moment I'm in the early part of what appears to be the promising start to a relationship.

iesha23
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 2/1/2012 11:43:30 AM
i had a guy on here contact me and all he wanted to talk about was smoking and how much he loved a woman who smokes, i was curious to start with but it didn't take long for the curiousity to wear off and i blocked him. weird fetish if you ask me :)
 BMB81
Msg: 64
Posted: 2/1/2012 5:50:01 PM
men just like to imagine that it's their penis in her mouth and not a cigarette. They also like red lipstick for the same reason. I just quit smoking, it's a disgusting habit.
 five-marie
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 2/1/2012 7:03:08 PM
I'm currently trying to quit. Sigh.
I dated a man who loved women who drank and smoked. He was very "proper". Maybe being so proper he liked wilder women?
 jeep1127girl
Msg: 66
Posted: 2/1/2012 10:04:45 PM
Smoking is so nasty....I hate it..but I did enjoy when my my friend maryjane came to visit, but she hasnt been by in a long time.
 AwezomeDawzon
Msg: 67
Posted: 3/2/2012 1:14:02 AM
Afraid I have fallen victim to the fetish of smoking. Works best for me if the brand has a white filter & also the longer the better: 100's or 120's. I even have a top 3 as follows: Virginia Slims 120, Capri 120, Marlboro Light 100. Something about the way of inhaling as the cheeks hollow representing other things I suppose. From time to time upon domination, I like to be the 1 who smokes.
 Smokingfetish617
Msg: 68
Posted: 9/15/2012 5:53:42 AM
Well its clear as day by my user name!!

I never gave thought as to why.. but recently I have and yes it has to do a lot with the oral fixation..

As well as.. Yes smoking is bad for you.. but when a beautiful woman who smokes makes something so bad look so good..

But to the people talking down on this topic that is fine, but remember we all have our thing!

And with this said ladies inbox me! if you think smoking is sexy and or want to share anything with me :)
 2hotcougar
Msg: 69
Posted: 9/15/2012 6:33:26 AM
if i put something in my mouth to suck on it aint ging to be a damn cig
 smokincigars
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 9/15/2012 10:37:42 PM
Smoking itself isn't sexy. PEOPLE are (or aren't) sexy depending on how other people perceive them.

In their prime, Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall were two of the sexiest people in show business -- both smoked in their movies, but I am certain they would have been considered just as sexy if they did not. The smoking certainly did not make them sexy, but perhaps they made smoking look sexy.

These days, smoking is "not cool", which automatically means it not only is not sexy, but to most people it detracts from whatever sexiness the smoker already has. That's okay with me. Even though I am a smoker (cigars, not cigarettes) I know many non-smokers find it unpleasant, and with good reason.

Fortunately for me, women who smoke are not usually offended by my smoking; they're used to the odor and ashes. And of course I don't usually smoke around non-smokers of either sex. I pity the two-pack-a-day cigarette smokers who have a hard time going through an entire date without lighting up; at least I have "weaned" myself to the point that I can go for several hours without a cigar when I have sufficient reason to keep my clothes (and breath) from smelling like an ash tray. Maybe someday I can quit completely -- with the help of the right woman.
 coldcase12
Msg: 71
Posted: 9/16/2012 12:09:28 AM
Roz from Frasier has a sexy voice and I think part of it is because she's likely a smoker.

That being said, I have friends that smoke and their breath smells horrible.
 nmhotdomme
Msg: 72
Posted: 10/9/2012 4:09:58 PM
I've met lots of guys with a smoking fetish. I smoked at one time but can take it or leave it. But sometimes I smoke just to mess with a guy.
 pedanticbeast
Msg: 73
Posted: 11/26/2012 9:20:11 PM
Look up on net or in YouTube "Porcelain Twinz" two young ladies with a stage act involving smoking.
 lazurm
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 6/24/2016 4:33:00 PM
I just read your profile. Yup, you'd be quite "acceptable" to me as a smoker. ;)
 oneday57
Msg: 75
Posted: 7/18/2016 12:41:47 PM
Only way to put that with me would be maaaan I think she was smoookin hot!....as for the real thing DONT like kissin an ash tray.....ewwww!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >