Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Manitoba  > Late Night Booty Calls      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Nanner Nanner
Msg: 11
Late Night Booty CallsPage 2 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Was simply trying to make some suggestions that woud elimate your problem rather than turning off the im.

I think you missed the point. I did not say I wanted the users moved - I said it was "MY OPINION" that there be a place for online booty shopping (like the home shopping network on tv) to partake in that activity. The blocks are good and that was never an issues. If a guy has a profile that says anything other than intimate encounters - he wont be blocked.

You have the option to block every "looking for" field as well as turning on the "block users who have messaged others looking for an intimate encounter.

May not get rid of all the players, but it will sure get rid of a lot of them.
 haywiresue
Msg: 12
Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 12/11/2006 8:18:21 AM
Nanner Nanner - thanks for the clarity. I have blocked some users, but I would prefer people act like adults - whats that old saying "its always fun till somebody looses an eye"

Sroocmi - you are a bad boy - but I opened the door on that one..........LMAO right out of my sexy lacy big girl underwear............
 edjoecdn
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 12/11/2006 9:18:31 AM
Speaking about booty calls....... hey sweet mango...

When are you gonna come by and pick up the "shoes" you left here the last time you ...ummmm "visited" HEE hEE hee ....???

Asfor the topic.... facts of life here on pof... it's free and it has features like IM and free mails... each can be "used" for a variety of things / topics. Could be for pleasant chat ..could be for really nasty / sexual cyber sex** ( *- kinda hard to get hard with most of the words being ***** slow and deep and I want to **** your ******....) ??? Its more of a jeapordy game then any pure enjoyment.. opps did i just give it up..?

Disclaimer: these are not my opinions but that of my evil twin edjoekokanee... lol. Honest I'm nothing but a pure little . But angels can't just live off philly cream cheese alone ..we need some "meat" one in a while to keep the wings strong...
 haywiresue
Msg: 14
Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 12/11/2006 9:34:23 AM
Gypsy67 another customer for the Edjoe to English Dictionary Talk to Full of Sparks there might be a group rate - lol
 edjoecdn
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 12/11/2006 9:40:43 AM
GYPSY,.... not to turn this into a discussion / chat ... for ....that is against the rules.....

Whacked, warped, off balance.... yes proof read for correct spacings and punctuation and spelling.... I try..

ask around... I talk exactly like i type...

now back to bootie calls..... seriously I don't "do " them. ( mango was an exception .. she was so forcefull and assertive... I still have duct tape glue on the .... geeze I allmost spilled the beans...j/k dear ) .... lol

Nope when I "sleep" with someone.. there has to be something more there ..or at least a chance of something more. It's called intimacy for a reason... some can and do just "throw" thier "unplucked beaver" around for any and all to pet... ( wing nite j/k ) others actually "pluck it' and save it for .... someone special.

Sure i have physical needs but I also have quality control, standards and emotional health to worry about. I'm a passionate lover... you want mokey love... go to the zoo..!!! Well okay a couple of tequilla and I'm all and I'll you... lol
 B. Diva
Msg: 17
Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 12/11/2006 9:56:57 PM
Timmins911 - never say never!

If you had seen the webcam pic of my "intelligence and impeccable wit" you'd be on the next plane!

Seriously (for a nanosecond) I've just been really hurt by a guy who I thought valued me as a friend as well as for all my ample....attributes. On three different occasions I changed my plans to rush over to his place when he called - this was a serious novelty for me - I was fifty, fat, and this guy thought I was HOT!!!

Recently I was starting to feel like a piece of meat (I'm sure you guys have that feeling ALL THE TIME the way we women just use you up and throw you away - as if!) but when I really needed a friend he came through for me. He had even introduced me to his best friend and gone out at great length about what a "wonderful woman" I am - in front of a witness!!!

Anyway he has not been seen or heard from in weeks. Emails are not answered, calls are not returned, and I'm hurting pretty badly. I certainly learned my lesson with this one! I knew, since he's 12 years younger, that it was very unlikely to be any kind of long-term thing but I hoped I'd have him around until either I got a real "boyfriend" or he hit the age when guys decide they want babies of their own, cause I couldn't give him that (without expensive and risky medical intervention anyway).

The stupid and petty part of all this is that as much as I'll miss those occasional nights in his bed - I never got to go the cottage and enjoy the sauna!!!
 spellingbee
Msg: 18
Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 12/11/2006 10:46:42 PM
Aaaaaaaand back on topic now...

HAVE YOU BEEN APPROACHED FOR A LATE NIGHT BOOTY CALL? often

HAVE YOU EVER APPROACHED ANYONE FOR A LATE NIGHT BOOTY CALL? never

IF YOU HAVE NOT ANSWERED THE BOOTY CALL WHAT DID YOU RESPOND WITH OR HOW DID YOU HANDLE THE SITUATION?

First I prompt them to tell me about their aspirations for the evening, and get them to explore their motivation and agenda for seeking sex online with strangers. The bullshitters start to get scared off at this point... especially if you start throwing out STI stats. It's drama they seek, not local chlamydia rates, so it's a great way of sorting out the triflers.

Now here's where you get a vibe for who's offering an exchange of goods and services. I don't mess with them because they are often people who are in great pain. A non-confrontational way to deal with them is to tell them you're broke... they'll move on. It's cash they want... no games... it's that simple.

The few left standing at this point get my patented "so exactly what problem gets fixed by you sticking your d!ck into strange pu$$y?" line of interrogation. That shuts them up pretty quick. If they persist, I get all Freudian on their asses. No one makes it past Freud... it's pretty dull stuff.

(WE DONT WANT TO KNOW IF YOU DID OR WHAT YOU DID - LETS KEEP THAT PERSONAL)

Oooooh... now you see, I'm of mixed minds on this.

Re: WE DONT WANT TO KNOW IF YOU DID OR WHAT YOU DID - and yet I think that they would probably be the more interesting stories.

Re: LETS KEEP THAT PERSONAL - I'm all for it. And that includes feeling the same way about people sharing their private emails in a public forum. Not only do I think it's an appalling invasion of privacy, I'm just simply not interested in anyone's personal business.

We learn by sharing our stories. I can dig it. And I trust in people's capacity to share their experiences without sharing the intimate details.

Actually, I'm counting on that... as I would never be in a relationship with someone who I knew would make public the details of our personal correspondence and private lives. I'm sorry if I offend anyone, but I think that's just disrespectful and undignified and I won't have any of it.
 amber187
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 12/13/2006 9:23:29 PM
the worst was i got a phone call by someone i didnt know but i guess this chick gave out my number and this guy wanted to hook up with me because she said i had a big chest i told him off
 edjoecdn
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 8/30/2007 11:08:42 AM
And what's wrong with a scheduled booty call ??

Let's say.... ummm 9ish each wednesday ? Keeping it earlier wood that work better ?

Hey wait a minute are we talking about the moral aspect or the timing thing ???

sori I am easily confused ... and innocent ( ) and and all
 prince harry
Msg: 21
Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 8/31/2007 10:32:13 PM
hmmmm late nite booty calls between ya'll maybe this thread to be turning into a private chat room or conference room!!....or perhaps even a cum...ooops come as you are orgy !!!...so who started this thread in the first place???no one has nothing else much better to do than talk about 'booty' calls???...so instead of talking about it why doesn't DO something about it!!..since it seem that ya'll have each others numbers how about each others addresses...and meet up some wheree discretly or each others place and get at 'er!...or im...or is this being too up front!!
 SmartAlec
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 9/15/2008 6:44:46 PM
Printer - you can always make me laugh!
 armaegis
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 9/16/2008 3:14:47 PM
I ain't pretty enough to get random messages for booty calls, besides the point of which I don't have a beefcake image up (I actually uploaded one a few days ago, but it was deleted for unknown reasons; it was just a beach shot in stupid flexing poses with a buddy, no nudity).
 juan mo oclock
Msg: 24
Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 9/17/2008 12:51:44 PM
tempt, they are actually called anal beads, not booty strings and no one cares how they got tangled, except maybe edjoe
 armaegis
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 9/19/2008 10:35:22 PM
Well how else is he supposed to stop himself from rolling out of bed at night?
 Heavencalling
Msg: 26
Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 10/14/2011 2:33:58 PM
Those who want booty calls are those who have STD's.
 LadyPhoenix1965
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 11/8/2011 5:50:38 PM
Me too... Not that I'd answer the call, but getting one would be such an ego boost!

To the original author (although this began six years ago): OMGosh!! YOU were the one that was rude!

Lighten up people; no wonder the guys on here are so jaded. Do ALL of the women on here react so harshly??
 88Steve
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 11/26/2011 6:57:17 PM
@ Pheonix: Yes, they are very hostile towards the thought. Even when they have their body's on display in their profile pictures, they're just plain hypocrites

BTW, such booty calls are usualy fake. In most cases that I've found is that there some add agency or site that has a 'subscribe now for $$$/month for a get laid membershi' blah blah blah LAME!

Chance that it is genuine.... caution the fungus!
 edjoecdn
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 1/7/2012 7:03:29 PM
lol,.... "woof woof" is part of the male psyche... men love physical intimacy often in a more primal manner then most women.

But I have met a few that rival "the boys".... and let me tell you .... WOW ! Assertive aggressive and down with almost anything.... ( had a few new experiences... some not to my licking... I mean liking ) ...
People have moods, when the mood strikes the moral may take a back seat.... but do I want a relationship based only on sex and WILD THING ? hell no...

I've found bootie calls lead to either feelings being hurt or expectations that aren't met... IMHO
 edjoecdn
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 1/12/2012 8:29:44 PM
While we all want "that" spark, it's soooo very much more complicated now a days. We all have schedules, demands made on us, responsibilities, .. then there are our moods and of course if you've been touched by love....Well it's like trying chocolate for the first time....

Personally, I have this whole passionate side....and I am considerate & affectionate and apparently some women have never had a passionate lover.... thus the ... and even a stalker once...

But we're all adults... and opening that whole other side....( ) is very, very pleasurable...
 foranewseason
Msg: 31
Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 1/20/2012 4:54:18 PM
who cares?
get over it
 edjoecdn
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 1/21/2012 7:16:05 PM
LOL.... ( see above)... " nice" ..
But honestly .... anything from "his wife" to found a woman on FRIDAY nite so he went and closed his account and may be living happily ever after ?
 foranewseason
Msg: 33
Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 1/24/2012 11:13:21 AM
I wasn't referring to the previous comments above me. I was more referring to the very first person who started this thread 5 years ago.

But then, now that I've read the commentor before me...ya, repeat and rinse.
 haywiresue
Msg: 34
Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 1/24/2012 7:09:34 PM
OMG, I cant believe this ancient thread has been resurected after 6 years, some people are way 2 funny, and lack imagination.

Msg 103 - YUP I'm the one, and too bad you thought I was rude. I guess I didn't explain myself well enough for some on here who had responded. I created the thread to share funny stories.

Msg 113 -
Who cared - obviously everyone who responded.
Get Over It - There was nothing to get over. I only used that experience to create a thread that might be amusing with others who had similar experiences.
 foranewseason
Msg: 35
Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 1/28/2012 1:53:39 AM
You overdo amusement as suggested by the moving icon. Can't take this seriously.
Although I'm amused at the pretense.
She starts a topic wanting people to reply and then laughs or ridicules when people reply to her rendition of the alleged experience.
I don't care for or about the sympathy seeking original post and said so. We all put up with the distasteful from being here.

But kudos to you anyway for trying to get some dialogue going. This is something found in want with many at this place. But it was good, regardless of how we may have wanted things to turn out. Got some people talking.
Show ALL Forums  > Manitoba  > Late Night Booty Calls