Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 passionate10101
Msg: 122
oral sex for herPage 5 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
When she is begging for you to get on top of her, then a few more licks are just perfect. So I have been told.
 Leigh AKA PL
Msg: 123
view profile
History
oral sex for her
Posted: 11/12/2007 5:12:58 AM

HE'LL know when I want HIM to finish me off!!!!!!!!

Loss of breath, curling toes, nails digging into the mattress, my voice suddenly sounds like Linda Blair's in The Exorcist and a trembling body means..........Dinner's ready!!!!!

Hope he is a fast EATER because Dinner is over in 2 minutes!!!!!!.......Hahahahahaha!!!

brilliant Jo... gosh I miss your posts... couldn't have said it better.
 Anne32351
Msg: 124
oral sex for her
Posted: 11/12/2007 5:48:13 AM
WOW message 143, that is impressive. LMAO!!! I think you said it better than any sex advisor ever could. You better get that published before someone steals it.
 sassy~n~sweet
Msg: 125
oral sex for her
Posted: 11/16/2007 8:45:58 AM
WOW!! All these men that LOVE to please their women!! And the reason your all single is because????????? hehe Ahhh you guys sound like ya know what you're all doing, just please keep up with the teasing!!! More I'm am teased the HARDER I cum and the MORE I cum!!! WooooHooooo!!
 stephaniezowie
Msg: 126
view profile
History
oral sex for her
Posted: 11/16/2007 8:52:41 AM
what a blunt question. i like it!!
therefore here is my opinion...
all women do not get an orgasm from oral sex.
i think most do though.
do it til she has an orgasm.
unless she is one of them multi-cummers(like me--shhhhh--that a secret!)
then u should do it until she has had her fill.
if u can't then most likely she will end up cheating on you.

also
ask her. most women be glad to tell u what to do!
 TheReason_
Msg: 127
oral sex for her
Posted: 11/16/2007 8:57:17 AM
once they are done moaning and screaming, and finished clawing the paint off the walls... it's a good time to let up.

Gators
Msg: 129
oral sex for her
Posted: 4/2/2008 2:41:40 PM
Wow .. good thread
I would say there is a ton that can "ride" on this answer .. most important , if she is into you and what you are doing and letting you know it , don't stop until she shivers and screams and sqeezes your head w/ her thighs ..until that happens don't stop .. (thats how I learned to breath through my ears )
If you are not doing what she likes, then I guess just until the rooster is ready to enter the hen house let's say ..lol
 mullynsculder
Msg: 130
oral sex for her
Posted: 4/2/2008 3:02:05 PM
You know, I'd like to say that I've never had any complaints, and every woman I've gone down on has turned into a multi-orgasmic cum beast, but....

this is really an "it depends" question. If I am really into the chick and I am super excited, I'll go at it like there's no tomorrow. But some women...meh. The receiver makes as much difference as the giver. Probably the same with women giving oral.
 cambridgetrent
Msg: 131
oral sex for her
Posted: 8/27/2008 4:18:04 AM
love giving a woman oral sex mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
shaved stuble or not its all yummy to me
 spicynicegirl
Msg: 132
oral sex for her
Posted: 8/27/2008 4:22:40 AM
When a woman is ready and you've done it right she will pull you up and tell you.........one way or the other.
 BMcLeod
Msg: 133
oral sex for her
Posted: 9/30/2008 11:11:15 AM
As long as she wants it!!

Communication is KEY in oral sex.

Let's face, it's a messy job, either way around. It's up to the giver, ultimately, but taking forever is a turn off for both people.

It may just be me, I take for-freaking-EVER to climax orally. Half the time I am worried about her jaw, lol.

Again, if you're getting sore, let her know. If she doesn't like what you're doing, she should let you know.

Talk, talk, try, talk, try again, talk, SUCCEED!
 the_write_stuff
Msg: 134
oral sex for her
Posted: 9/30/2008 12:04:11 PM
Given that I am extremely orally inclined, I am happy to see that the majority of women have answered that receiving it can usually never go on too long. I would rather perform oral on my lady than breathe and no reciprocation is necessary or required!

On the flip side, for me personally, I have a very difficult time reaching an orgasm when receiving oral sex so yes, for me, it can go on too long (and don't venture anywhere near my balls!!!!!!!!).
 Blondecharmthe3rd
Msg: 135
SIGNS
Posted: 9/30/2008 7:19:13 PM
Too funny hyperfocus!!

I get sensitive fast so I would say that its a lovely part of the overall exerpience but I prefer variety, imagination, and simple communication.

Its not generally an issue when they discover I squirt. Most don't want a face full.
 the_write_stuff
Msg: 136
Performing oral sex on women
Posted: 9/30/2008 7:47:22 PM
Squirters are precisely why I had windshield wiper blades installed on my muff-diving goggles!
 Blondecharmthe3rd
Msg: 137
Posted: 10/1/2008 8:09:41 AM
Laughing as I am reading the installation of wipers... if you patent that design "the write stuff", you be sure to let me know!! I could send quite a number of people your way for your first few hundred sales lol.
 solemn_hypnotic
Msg: 138
oral sex for her
Posted: 10/1/2008 9:24:11 AM
Personally, I'm not a big fan of recieving oral unless the guy is really good at it. Foreplay is like starting a car for me...you let it idle for like 5 minutes, and then you get to the driving. I don't like extended foreplay.
 missfee1
Msg: 139
Posted: 10/1/2008 9:32:57 AM
the write stuff - where can I get those goggles for my good friend? maybe you should get a patent
 Promises!
Msg: 140
oral sex for her
Posted: 10/2/2008 8:29:04 PM
I agree, communiciation is the best way to let each other know what and when to stop and start........................................he enjoys being satisified first and I don't like that and I have told him but he continues .....................
not good is it????
 Love2frenchkiss
Msg: 141
oral sex for her
Posted: 10/2/2008 11:43:37 PM
If I like the woman, hell I can do it till my tongue breaks. It makes me feel awesome to see my woman come over and over...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!! Does it get any better than that?? How she tastes, she moans, then you make her scream?
Ever time a woman comes and oral angel is born. Well hopefully... She better like to do it to me as much or buh bye!

javascript:smilie('')
 vanhunny
Msg: 142
oral sex for her
Posted: 7/16/2009 4:21:29 PM
i would say till she cums ... and dont stop until then...
the biggest screw up guys do is they hit the clit and thats amazing and they go go go go go and stop! and then do something else.. u dont stop dont ever stop lol... just go go go go and it wont take long lol.. then u can stop but yea i think its when guys start switching it up that i lose it because it feels so good u get so close then they stop and do something else so it takes longer..
 WalkingInLondon
Msg: 143
oral sex for her
Posted: 8/10/2009 10:22:48 PM
If you have to ask how long to do it, then you obviously are not paying attention to your partner, and possibly are not enjoying it.

There is nothing worse than having someone give you oral when they really aren't into it. Yes, in a perfect world, everyone would love giving and recieving, but we all know that is just not true. I've had lovers that would stay down and never come up for air (thank you thank you thank you), and I've had a couple who just didn't get anything out of it and did it because they felt it was a duty. Those were gentlemen that were quickly yet gently informed that it was not ok with me to do ANTHING in bed out of their false sense of duty.

If you are into it, and she is enjoying it, you'll know how much is the right amount.
Beth
 daydreamer57
Msg: 144
oral sex for her
Posted: 8/11/2009 3:55:33 AM
As for her recieving....any woman Ive been with has never complained on the time Ive given to her in that department....Ive had woman on the edge and in the "zone" for more than an hour and enjoyed every minute of it....as for woman giving me oral....if they dont know what their doing....it gets frustrating....but if shes good and can feel the anticipation of my climax...its great!
 sglwhtmale
Msg: 145
oral sex for her
Posted: 8/11/2009 2:49:04 PM
Giving oral sex to a women one minute and 43 seconds.

Receiving oral sex from a women 3 hours and 27 minutes,
nuh just kidding,4 hours!
 Calientecutie
Msg: 146
oral sex for her
Posted: 8/11/2009 4:16:38 PM
everybody is different...when two people feel comfortable...it is good that you are thinking of the femalee's needs...too many men want their needs met...they do not care about the women...it is a personal choice.
 STEELCITYMUSCLE
Msg: 147
oral sex for her
Posted: 8/12/2009 2:28:31 AM
Exactly! everyone is different...but take some time to enjoy and explore her body a bit, don't jump in and go for the clit right away like its your last meal!lol lick the insides of her thighs, feel her breasts, spread her lips and lick the outside a bit then the inside...get her nice and wet...;) this shows that you enjoy her and that you care! you do this and she will do everything she can to please you! take your time!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >