Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 34Phill34
Msg: 109
view profile
History
How dumb am I?Page 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Not Dumb just young and naive, you made a mistake in trusting someone, thats just natural. Although I'm sure the experience will make you more cynical of your future dates.

Just be yourself and you never know whats around the corner.

I would have thought that the women on this forum wold be more sympathetic to a girl who has been lied to by a married man, not chastised by the way she looks or dresses.

And on an internet dating site everyone has to make themselves look their best just to get noticed.

Put the whole episode down to experience, and by the way the best way to get revenge on an idiot like that is to find a great new partner and live life to the full, and not take any notice of the Ex.
 Chrissy~61
Msg: 110
How dumb am I?
Posted: 9/22/2007 6:57:06 PM
In the beginning...you can only go by what a person tells you and lets you know about their life.

Then in time, as nightcowboy says...

In the future If I were you I'd get his home number,place,see his place and talk to people who know him.

Chrysostom
Msg: 111
How dumb am I?
Posted: 9/22/2007 7:06:19 PM
Maybe you ignored all of the obvious signs because you wanted it so much to be a happy-ending romance for you, strawberry?
 sonofagun28
Msg: 114
How dumb am I?
Posted: 9/22/2007 8:21:48 PM
ok my spelling could use some brushing up on, fair enough but to be astonished at the fact does not want a relationship after a simple one not stand and he's got all the other to lose is not crazy to me it makes perfect sense. As far as crude well....so is justice so Ill take that as a compliment. They need spell checker on this shit then You could shut up besides she knew she was messing with a married man and question how dumb am I I would have to on a scale between 1 and 10 shes a 12.
 sonofagun28
Msg: 115
How dumb am I?
Posted: 9/22/2007 8:29:48 PM
And I wish it was a third world country **** then you could shut the hell up. I love being free but like you people abuse it and take it for granted not that Im condoneing what the married man did he just wanted some some strange and seems he did just that . If you dont like it dont spread you legs period end of story say what you want.
 Winter Sparkle
Msg: 118
How dumb am I?
Posted: 9/22/2007 8:50:16 PM
Don't meet men from online!
They are all a joke! ;)

They will pick you out from the crowd, then will always be sitting on the fence ready to jump once the next piece of a.s.s comes along.
 HereN916
Msg: 121
How dumb am I?
Posted: 9/22/2007 9:53:32 PM
OP, I'm not sure you are even still reading the posts, but you look great and quite appropriate for the type of function it appears you are at. Your attire wasn't the reason why this happened. It happened because the guy is an as*hole and you and I and a whole lot of other people tend to believe what we are told until proven different. Some guys are great at lying - and women too, - don't feel foolish....hey it took me seven months to find out and that was only a year ago and I'm 53. I too went to his apartment, there was nothing there that even hinted at a seven year bf/gf relationship. His long time g/f told him of our conversation. I never called or emailed him after speaking to her. Then I get an email that said, "sorry you had to find out the hard way". And I'm thinking, "what there's an easy way?"...........anyway, my point is, you are not alone, there are a lot of us that have gone through the same hurtful experience and felt like the biggest fool of all. Oh, and don't pay attention to the fashion JUDGES on here, .......you look darling!
 justatool
Msg: 122
How dumb am I?
Posted: 4/14/2009 11:13:50 PM
If you are a trusting person, you are easy to fool. One who is trusting expects the same from others. Its not a reflection on your iq, but a reflection on your inherent good nature. Cherish this quality, but be a little more skeptical in the future, lol. All the best to you, you seem like a great woman.
 GWSmith
Msg: 125
How dumb am I?
Posted: 4/16/2009 12:23:47 AM
This site, like everywhere else on the internet, is full of selfish creeps who think they can have whatever they want whenever they want. The kind of man who seems to anymore be the majority and makes as all look bad. You just need to be careful and try to pick out the good from the bad.
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  >