Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Cum Lovers      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SweetKristine
Msg: 6
Cum LoversPage 3 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
I think the first girl to ask me to cumm on her

^^demn boy you've been missing out.......nothing better than when a man cumms on me, especially when i can lick it off....dizam, now im gonna have to go to the masturbating thread
 SweetKristine
Msg: 7
Cum Lovers
Posted: 4/6/2005 11:38:08 AM
I think because i dont know how to ask.....or should i just do it???

*shrug* each girl is different...ive asked the guys to cum on me, or he's asked me if he could..or where he could "shoot his load", i think when your at the point of having oral or sex with someone its ok to bring up those questions
 bossier boy
Msg: 8
Cum Lovers
Posted: 4/6/2005 11:38:53 AM
How often do you have 3 or 4 guys cumming on you at the same time?
 SweetKristine
Msg: 9
Cum Lovers
Posted: 4/6/2005 11:43:36 AM
so just say "can i cumm on your face?" or "can I cumm on you?"??????????????

^^^lol...depends on the girl your with.......you don't strike me as the shy type..im sure you'll figure something out
 SweetKristine
Msg: 10
Cum Lovers
Posted: 4/6/2005 1:25:43 PM
^^gotta keep your eyes around...sometimes the girls you'd least likely to suspect being a "cum lover" or a "freak in the bed" just might be
 SweetKristine
Msg: 11
Cum Lovers
Posted: 4/6/2005 1:32:51 PM
 SweetKristine
Msg: 12
Cum Lovers
Posted: 4/6/2005 1:39:33 PM
yeah how do you bring it up, "so how was your day??, anything interesting happen????, by the way can i cumm on your face??"""

^^^lmfao, pass the peas, btw can i cum on you tonight lol........when a guy asked me for the first time, we where in the "heat of the moment" i was going down on him, looked up at him with him in my mouth, saw the pleasure on his face, could tell he was close, he asked me where he could cum, i told him anywhere, everywhere, i just want to experience your pleasure

in the heat of the moment is always good for me, cause im horny, and all about pleasing him...my ex asked if he could cum on my face told him sure..id love that...just watch the hair...**stard got it in the hair...so just be respectful of her wishes
 rubme
Msg: 13
Cum Lovers
Posted: 4/6/2005 1:45:11 PM
OMG...
WHAT U DO IS JUST CUM WHEREVER YOU WANT AND IF SHE GETS TICKED OFF, JUST SAY I FIGURED IT WAS OK WITH U OR SAY SORRYblah:
 SweetKristine
Msg: 14
Cum Lovers
Posted: 4/6/2005 1:45:48 PM
No more of this heat of the moment crap, I think guys should start asking like 3 days in advance kinda like reservations!
Like honey I would like too blow a BUS LOAD all over your face friday afternoon!

^^^lmfao true, if your sexually open with a person, then why not bring it up dosent hurt to ask"honey can i blow my load on your boobs and watch ya lick it off"
 SweetKristine
Msg: 15
Cum Lovers
Posted: 4/6/2005 1:50:09 PM
tedd *shrug* don't know what other advise to give ya then....i can only answer for myself, and when im with someone, im very open sexually, and we talk about what pleases us, and what dosent, the whole spit/swallow thing, condom/no condom, etc etc..thats usually when we talk about it......
 rubme
Msg: 16
Cum Lovers
Posted: 4/6/2005 1:52:59 PM
AND FOR GODS SAKE IF ITS UR FIRST TIME CUMMIN' ON A BROADS FACE OR WHEREVER...DONT ASK JUST DO IT
WHAT IF SHE SAYS NO?...IT MIGHT GIVE U A COMPLEX TEEDAH THEN U MAY NEVER ASK ANYONE AGAIN...
THINK OF THE NIKE COMMERCIALS..."JUST DO IT"....LMAO
 SweetKristine
Msg: 17
Cum Lovers
Posted: 4/6/2005 1:54:59 PM
AND FOR GODS SAKE IF ITS UR FIRST TIME CUMMIN' ON A BROADS FACE OR WHEREVER...DONT ASK JUST DO IT

^^^thats what ya call a pig..sorry dude!! guy did that to me, id cut him off,(no not cut off his penis) but he wouldnt get anymore from me, thats the most pigheaded thign ive heard..being with someone is about mutual pleasure
 SweetKristine
Msg: 18
Cum Lovers
Posted: 4/6/2005 2:02:07 PM
oh baby yeah, i'm gonna cum. i wanna come on your face/i wanna come in your mouth, so badly..."

^^^amen...when i see that the guy is so turned on by me giving him pleasure, and he says something like that...thats when i let him

And again for that pigheaded man that said he'd just shoot it, grrrr that makes me so mad, thats rude!!! You don't do that to someone your intimate with, your probably a bad lover if youd do something like that and not take in consideration your lovers thoughts and feelings
 SweetKristine
Msg: 19
Cum Lovers
Posted: 4/6/2005 2:02:42 PM
I would ask if they wanted to taste the creamy goodness that I bring to the session. YEAH BABY Do I make you Randy?

^^^lmfao, now thats one i haven't heard
 SweetKristine
Msg: 20
Cum Lovers
Posted: 4/6/2005 2:06:08 PM
HEY SWEETKRISTINE....
I JUST LOOKED AT UR PIX AND I'D SAY U WOULD HAFTA BEG BEG BEG AND REALLY BEG FOR EVEN MY DOGS****HUN
THE ONLY THING THAT SHOULD BE IN UR MOUTH IS "JENNY CRAIG"

^^im not going to even dignify that with a response :) I've never said i was a "hottie" hell anyone who posts more than once or twice, knows im the self proclaimed "fat chick of pof"..so thanks fck off now :)
 SweetKristine
Msg: 21
Cum Lovers
Posted: 4/6/2005 2:09:34 PM
one more lil comment for pleasedeargodrubmemydogwont anymore...consider 17 people have me on their fav's list, and my email has reached its limits, and your ON O peoples fav list...hmmm guess i have to beg for it don't I...Actually no i don't..some guys like big girls, and women with brains certaintly don't like you:) feel sorry for you that your so pathetic that you have to insult people online, thats lame :)
 SweetKristine
Msg: 22
Cum Lovers
Posted: 4/6/2005 2:15:16 PM
I'm outta here, my time is a lil more important that dealing with an old guy, who can't get any, and has to go around insulting people, I'm here to have fun, get some advice, etc etc, You have issues if you have to insult me, get a life thanks :)
 SweetKristine
Msg: 23
Cum Lovers
Posted: 4/7/2005 1:46:13 PM
you can cause some damage in the sex department..dont even trip.alot of people like you mam

^^ thank ya sweet pea :)..bet you'd cause some damange to hun :)

ON topic...gotta love cum :) cum one cum all
 mark130273
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Cum Lovers
Posted: 6/21/2005 5:15:15 AM
fun1nighter............top quality ....................your the one that everty mans dreams/....lol

corny

ALEARA
Msg: 25
Cum Lovers
Posted: 6/21/2005 5:37:05 AM
I LOVE HOW IT NEVER TASTES THE SAME... MY X AND I USED IT WHEN I WAS PREGNANT, TO PREVENT STRETCHMARKS. IT KINDA WORKED AND WAS SO MUCH FUN...I ALSO LIKE TO LICK CUM OFF MY OWN HANDS AND RUB IT ALL OVER MYSELF.
 mikelgreco
Msg: 26
Cum Lovers
Posted: 7/17/2005 10:48:46 AM
I dated this girl that was crazy about the way CUM tasted...mostly mind I hoped! LOL
 BuzWeaver
Msg: 27
Cum Lovers
Posted: 7/17/2005 12:40:54 PM

but gotta be a mans cum lol

As apposed too?
 badbadgirl
Msg: 28
Cum Lovers
Posted: 7/17/2005 12:52:43 PM
yes i love cum on my tits,on my ass, on my face, in my mouth...

i love the taste of cum...better than candy

Off topic: these guys hating on kristine make me sick...whats wrong with them...if all they wanna see is perfect chicks they should go buy a playboy or hustler magazine and go jerk off on them...its a public forum and everybody is free to share their sexual stories...i cant beleive these rude comments have not been removed...me i like kristine,shes fun and kinky and i hope she will continue to post here and to share her fun comments with us
 Fcukmeplease
Msg: 29
Cum Lovers
Posted: 7/25/2005 4:46:37 AM
Just don't cum into my eyes..thanks
 mikelgreco
Msg: 30
Cum Lovers
Posted: 7/25/2005 6:57:11 AM
Thank you for cumming...please cum again!!! lol
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Cum Lovers