Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Jokster_79
Msg: 148
view profile
History
Female cumPage 10 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)

Oh and guys.. since we've established its not urine, open up and swallow! It's so sexy to watch a man drink it up, and yes, I've tasted it myself. Hell, I'd bottle it if I could..lol

*gag*
 zillah22
Msg: 160
Female cum
Posted: 9/5/2007 2:39:54 PM
i squirt sometimes... it's really weird. u can neer know when it's gonna happen. but it feels really good and any guy i've been with always think it's hot and sexy!
 zillah22
Msg: 161
Female cum
Posted: 9/5/2007 2:40:34 PM
honestly... u really cant control it. it just happens
 Tossed_Salad
Msg: 173
Female cum
Posted: 9/22/2007 7:42:41 AM
Mmm..squirters! love to bottle it up after and drink it all day long! :)
 tasty taurus
Msg: 188
view profile
History
Female cum
Posted: 10/16/2007 3:55:10 AM
well i have 2 agree but if u want a woman 2 triple orgasm & franky theres nothing more mind blowing a feeling is 2 stimulate the clit,finger the **** & gspot & finger the ass,has 2 b all 3 @ once & oh my god theres heaven like uve never felt b4 lol
 Ti3
Msg: 192
Female cum
Posted: 10/17/2007 10:18:41 PM
Ive still not been one of the lucky ladies who have experienced the g-spot orgasm. But I am very curious and would really like to find out lol...for myself what it feels like. Ive often wondered if it were just urine being expelled. But something has always kept me cumming (pun intended) back more curious than ever about the act of female ejaculation. Some here believe its simply urine (some men from what Ive seen)...Mostly Ive seen those that love it ....who swear by it being something other than urine. Alot of which are men who love it. Most women who do this swear its the most amazing feeling ever. Would you ladies that say this say its even better then than a clitoral orgasm? And since im all curious an such I did a lil of my own research on the subject.... CUZZZZZZ one of these d.amn days I wanna have my very own....and I found a cool site. There is a podcast and written footage of the podcast that one can go along with while listening. ITs interesting ppl. If your gonna listen to the podcast I would say be prepaired its about 20mins in duration. I dunno, but I wanna believe women can have such amazing sexual experiences, just like men do. I wanna believe actually that PLEASURE like this can be amazing....sighs...did I mention I want it....like as in NOW dammmmetttt!!!!

Anyways for those that doubt or even those that believe and want a lil certifiable proof...maybe this is your ticket...then again for the non believers maybe it isnt...

the sight is.... http://www.doctorg.com/podcast_patti_taylor.htm

the podcast of the program is.... http://personallifemedia.com/podcasts/player/expanded-lovemaking-episode007.html

Im a hopeful dreamer....now all I need is a partner who would be willing to help me become a advocate!!! haha.....I had fun reading this entire thread...laughed alot...some ppl are something else on here ......

Enjoy...I know im gonna

Happy everyone
 mrmryakyaker
Msg: 202
Female cum
Posted: 10/24/2007 6:11:32 PM
is this cris the wizard if so lets get them al spraying and screaming ya baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 scorp66
Msg: 204
view profile
History
Female cum
Posted: 10/27/2007 11:55:40 PM
Now THIS....
WAY turns me on....
Lol!
 sandra19
Msg: 210
Female cum
Posted: 1/6/2008 10:42:56 AM
i made a thread about this a few days ago lol

but anyway
getting eating out and fingered always helps :)
and no i am not embaressed ..i was really comfortable with my partener and its something normal and no women should be scared or ashamed of it :)
good luck ladies ;)
 LadyRoseC
Msg: 214
view profile
History
Female cum
Posted: 1/11/2008 7:49:35 PM
This is something i have experienced later in life , and yes i do feel a little embarassed.
I would hold it in ... which you can do ... to a point... and would only do if it was understandable or acceptable. I think the younger gereration likes it
 LadyRoseC
Msg: 215
view profile
History
Female cum
Posted: 1/11/2008 7:52:26 PM
Yes it taste very sweet and intoxicating... i did some research on it ... and found that a man would willingly drown in it..
 Bewildered100
Msg: 216
view profile
History
Female cum
Posted: 1/11/2008 8:07:55 PM
I knew I would regret those swimming lessons!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >