Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LonestarStar
Msg: 86
sex with pregnant womenPage 3 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
I had more sex while I was pregnant than I do when I'm not. It's nice not having to worry about getting pregnant!
I also find creating a baby together to be incredibly sexy and romantic, and my ex did, too!
It's safe as long as the doctor says it is. When it gets close to the end, semen can actually bring on labor, so keep that in mind.
 snglguyonli
Msg: 87
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 12/26/2008 9:28:53 PM
We had two kids. Sex during the first pregnancy was the best! And she was up for it often! (I'm always up for it.) During the second pregnancy, however, she avoided sex. I guess it just had a differant effect on her brain chemistry than the first one. It was just one of those things.
 cute_asme
Msg: 88
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 3/16/2009 4:40:05 PM
only with my baby daddy
 goodkindacrazy
Msg: 89
view profile
History
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 3/16/2009 7:49:05 PM
If the doc says its okay go for it. I had sex during all of my pregnancies but how often and how late into the pregnancy changed from pregnancy to pregnancy. For instance my third baby was on the large side and was pushing on my bladder and my ribs at the same time. I almost always had a backache and was more interested in back and foot rubs than sex.

Usually a woman is her horniest in the second trimester. She is usually over the morning sickness, she is feeling all that increased blood flow and her boobs are looking pretty fantastic . Most of the sex positions were still in play as long as the sex wasn't rough. In the third trimester I found that I was starting to feel uncomfortable and deep penetration was out. We had to get creative to find a position that worked. While doggy was easy on the belly, I found that the penetration was too deep and that was uncomfortable. Any position that allowed me to lay on my side usually worked pretty well.
 TheToefactor
Msg: 90
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 3/16/2009 7:53:31 PM

ewwwwwwwwwww! no it's not safe, she might roll over and hurt you.

some folks would be all for it but be careful not to poke the poor little begger in the forehead.
 1984,loveis
Msg: 91
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 3/16/2009 8:50:25 PM
There are many ways... yes I had sex up to 8 months pregnant (4 times) best sex i had i must add... just change possitions, you sit, while she is on top of you GREAT sex pregnant was the best the most unhibited kind... no precautions ...lol
 kevinlay
Msg: 92
love it
Posted: 3/16/2009 10:21:09 PM
Sex anytime is amazing but when you have sex with a pregnat woman its more than that you give more then just yourself you give emotions and feelings and you care more or at least I do. I think I do this because when you look at a woman who isnt pregnat you can see beauty and lust. when you see a pregnat woman you see the beauty but also that glow that women have you see the strengh in her they way she can take the pain that she is enduring and survive. Men dont seem to understand what it takes to fully understand the beauty of life and any woman that is will to give herself to you while she is in the state of mind that her body is growing in ways that she may not find herself attractive. Instead of being a guy and just bust a nut why dont you take the time to give a massage or even take it slower because the senistivity of a pregnat woman can bring great pain or even greater pleasure so do as I try to do and make her pain a little less by bringing her to prefect BLISS!!!!
 malemn53
Msg: 93
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 3/31/2009 6:43:44 AM
I love pregnant women. I think there is nothing more sexy than a pregnant woman. I love to make love to them and make them feel wanted and loved.
 deerdog1
Msg: 94
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 3/31/2009 8:06:29 AM
had to cut it short (on both our kids ) to get up and take her to hospital yes on both of them we were shagging when she went into labor .... so sex may induce labor ..but it was time ...so no problem except the doctor may have noticed it was a little sticky down there ...he kinda hinted that he knew ..he asked me if I got through with what I was doing before I had to bring her to hospital and smiled

aint nothing sexier to a guy than a pregnant woman ...especially when its his child she is pregnant with
 itechman63
Msg: 95
view profile
History
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 3/31/2009 10:31:08 AM
When married to your pregnant wife, you better be ready to have sex with her because she's going to make you! Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it but I did start tiptoeing around the house so as to not be caught.
 Connor-19
Msg: 96
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 5/27/2009 5:56:12 PM
If I ever have kisa I know I'll be having sex when she's got a bun in the oven.

Try to see if we can't squeeze two out at once and save her a couple trips... :O
 doctorpeace
Msg: 97
view profile
History
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 12/20/2009 11:44:55 AM
having sex with a prgnant woman for me is sexy hot my
the last time i did that was 6 years ago my wife was 9 months it was so funny
while I was doing it I had to stop to call an ambulance to come and get here to the hospital she don't even spen 30 min she had the baby.
 FarmExe
Msg: 98
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 12/20/2009 1:24:06 PM

my wife was 9 months it was so funny
while I was doing it I had to stop to call an ambulance to come and get here to the hospital she don't even spen 30 min she had the baby.

Isn't the baby yours but your wife's? How could it be like this?
 MissBeautiful1
Msg: 99
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 1/1/2010 8:31:34 PM
When I was pregnant with both my children, I would get so many compliments and stares from men, they seem to really love it!! I had sex right up to close to delivery time! I felt very very sexy and stayed a size 8 throughout my pregnancy, I just had a large, round belly. I love sex, pregnant or not, but pregnancy sex is so much more passionate and sensual, gentle and caring.... My partner at the time thought it was amazing and I was very sexually charged 99% of the time! There were no complications, so it was very safe to have sex during my pregnancy. I felt very womanly and my curves were accentuated and my hormones were CRAZY!

I definetly recommend it with a woman who feels comfortable having sex whilst pregnant, men seem to be all over it!
 Ependa
Msg: 100
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 1/1/2010 10:11:35 PM
Yes it's safe. I was so horny when I was pregnant =) But, I was single and not in a committed relationship so I stayed cellibate for my own reasons. Crap, I can't even spell that word ;-)
 Wild Jake
Msg: 101
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 1/2/2010 12:42:43 AM
LMAO I agree with the girl above me. As long as it is okay with the Ob/Gyn then go for it!
 ohjees
Msg: 102
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 1/4/2010 9:44:54 AM
I don't know why, but having sex with a pregnant woman is one of my ultimate fantasies...
 eattoplease
Msg: 103
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 1/5/2010 5:39:43 AM
When I was married...wasnt a problem right to the end....never been with another woman in that state....wouldnt turn her down if she needed to be scratched...but its scarce....I do like the glow of a pregnant woman...one of natures best attributes!
 lookn4goodtime
Msg: 104
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 1/13/2010 3:09:39 PM
Yes, I had sex with a pregnant woman over the weekend. We had sex 4 times in the hotel room and once in the pool which was my favorite. We both had an incredible time! She is 6 months preg but not really showing that much, at least to me. We are gonna see eachother again later this month!!! mmm I'm damn excited!!
 Rarebird76
Msg: 105
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 1/13/2010 3:51:15 PM
This thread is illuminating to me. Didn't know so many women get more horny while pregnant. Always just assumed once they were pregnant some anti-sex hormone overwhelmed them since their bodies realized the 'deed' had succeeded, lol. Well, that's very good to know that the guy doesn't have to go without lovin for 9 months! *Johnny Carson voice* "I did not know that'.
 lookn4goodtime
Msg: 106
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 1/13/2010 5:34:08 PM
yes for sure. you dont have to go without lovin for 9 months. The girl that i had sex with over the weekend, we were able to do positions that you can normally do so her pregnancy wasnt an issue and even it prevented us from doing certain positions then we'd have figured it out.
 aSydneyMale
Msg: 107
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 1/13/2010 5:40:59 PM
I'm one of those poor, unfortunate fellows whose wife lost ALL libido during pregnancy.

She looked so beautiful and just positively glowed. Man I just wanted to have her any way she wanted, but she wouldn't let me touch her for 9 months! So frustrating.

Women are so sexy when they're pregnant.
 breeheel
Msg: 108
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 1/13/2010 7:27:36 PM
I like the Comedian Jeff Foxworthys take on this. The warning was do not have sex after her water breaks. makes you wonder why the warning? Obviously some has tried it. Gee Honey your very moist tonight lets go for it.
 CDSmith1967
Msg: 109
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 1/18/2010 7:51:20 AM

Yes, I had sex with a pregnant woman over the weekend. We had sex 4 times in the hotel room and once in the pool which was my favorite. We both had an incredible time! She is 6 months pregnant but not really showing that much, at least to me. We are gonna see each other again later this month!!! Mmm, I'm damn excited!!

You, sir, are the luckiest man in the world.

If you can please your girl while she's pregnant, you don't lack on intimacy.
 farscapeprincess
Msg: 110
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 1/18/2010 9:52:48 AM
It is safe unless the doctor says it's not for reasons like the risk of premature labor and such. I didn't have sex when I was showing. I felt too self conscioous of my body. I had a lot of body image issues at the time. But there are women feel confident during pregnancy and enjoy sex the same, if not more. Some even say they are hornier.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >