Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > he pulls out      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sexy_temptress
Msg: 92
he pulls outPage 4 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
It has nothing to do with emotional attachment. It has largely to do with the sensation of cumming inside a woman being quite enjoyable. Men have told me many times that they like cumming in a woman simply bc of the physical feeling of being " enveloped " in warmth and extreme wetness. It's very natural, raw and so forth. So, no, it's not about emotional attachment. I am sure that with couples who have a high level of attachment, it can definitely enhance it more...or take it to the metaphysical level.
 tick tock
Msg: 93
view profile
History
he pulls out
Posted: 2/19/2007 10:16:02 AM
^ Yes, there is no better feeling than discharging in the ol' velvet glove, but I really couldn't care as long as I cum in the end.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 96
he pulls out
Posted: 3/9/2007 1:05:31 PM
holy moly batman!
i need a new outlet
yikes at this thread!
 johnnynoname
Msg: 98
he pulls out
Posted: 3/9/2007 6:15:58 PM
i pull out because i like to spooge on her face
 Backcountryme
Msg: 102
view profile
History
he pulls out
Posted: 3/9/2007 10:33:06 PM
Well, I had the snip 7 years ago, so I have no problems cumming inside a woman. The only reasons I didn't before was because of pregnacy. I do enjoy cumming inside a woman though. There is something about letting go. Feels better, and I enjoy it when she likes what is going on. That is why I enjoy going down on a woman too.
 Tstarr123
Msg: 103
he pulls out
Posted: 3/10/2007 8:58:27 AM
the guy pulling out is defintly a fear of getting the girl pragnet! nothing to do with the emotional side! i beleive that guys take longer to mature actully its a known fact! guys believe they are more mature then they actully are they want the fun but not the responsabilities so yeah there gonna pull out but thats cuz they dont want to put there self in the crisit of having a child, he may not be ready,and he also may not think your ready! so there is no emotional part into him pulling out!
 Backcountryme
Msg: 106
view profile
History
he pulls out
Posted: 3/28/2007 7:45:37 AM
Holy cow Dr.
That is some interesting reading. I got the snip already, so I guess it really doesn't apply to myself, but wow. I never reaslized that there were NO sperm in pre-cum.
 acgoat
Msg: 108
he pulls out
Posted: 3/28/2007 7:53:41 AM
I've never been one to pullout, I say stay in til the deed is done.
The be a proper lesbian and lick her clean.
Birthcontrol, she best be on the pill or fixed.
 youngJ2005
Msg: 109
he pulls out
Posted: 3/28/2007 10:18:06 AM
Honestly my ex loved when I came in her, but she was a freak like I am so loved facials even more and tasting. She was a great ex now that i think about it...........
 ab07
Msg: 113
he pulls out
Posted: 3/28/2007 10:29:22 PM
Be assured ...

If a women, with any consistancy, asks you NOT to come inside of her does not consider you a serious boyfriend and certainly does not love you. Sorry.
 lonestardaddy
Msg: 114
he pulls out
Posted: 3/31/2007 10:07:44 PM
Consider me brazen for 1.) Having never used a condom for sex, and 2.) Rarely, if ever, pulling out as I reach 'critical mass', but then I have almost always been emotionally attached to whom I've opted to lay w/ for sex. When I have, it's been my consideration for her not caring to get pregnant when 1.) We were so caught up in the moment before ceasing and scrambling for protection that is only so good for this, and 2.) We discussed her cycle before doing so. My bonus may have heen for a woman having her tubes tied so, w/o my vote counting, that this wasn't a concern regardless of the timing. Emotional attachment? I may be more so for the woman who are as brazen as I am, yet still considerate for nature, to do the deed w/o any regret, The only exception may be my ex, and the adorable child who's since suffered because of her own selfishness. Please excuse me, but sex w/ any woman needs to have some and more intimately gained trust involved beforehand. Besides my times w/ my son. I let her decide when we might meet to 'hit it ...or if off' or not.
 DrewBond007
Msg: 115
he pulls out
Posted: 3/31/2007 10:43:11 PM
inside = baby maker

outside = less chance

unless it is planned there is nothing wrong with it
 southernhighlander
Msg: 116
view profile
History
he pulls out
Posted: 4/3/2007 1:36:52 AM
i think it should be up to each other i have a friend and she will only let certain guys cum in her i use to be one of those guys too.but will text her tomorrow to see why she likes it in her instead of a condom.
 _Duchess_
Msg: 117
view profile
History
he pulls out
Posted: 4/3/2007 1:53:24 AM
Are you kidding me?, the main reason men cum on their women is so later on when their with their mates they can gloat about painting their girls faces..There I said it ! it's been said .. I personally don't do it because well there's no masculinity issues here, and man butter makes the face look old and used after a few paintings ..
 southernhighlander
Msg: 118
view profile
History
he pulls out
Posted: 4/7/2007 5:40:15 PM
I don't know about what a man thinks on this topic...but I definately feel more connected to a man if he is willing to cum inside me. Emotionally, it makes me feel secure that he KNOWS something could happen, but is willing to take that chance with me because he is in it for the long run. JMO

i do like to cum inside a woman if she lets
 Mission-impossible
Msg: 120
he pulls out
Posted: 4/8/2007 7:53:04 AM
It's a DOMINANCE issue, just like an animal marking it's territory.
 Shylent
Msg: 121
view profile
History
he pulls out
Posted: 10/7/2007 11:31:35 PM
One possability is he is a caring and sensitive person and most or all the women in the past didnt want him to cum in her and thinks you want the same.

I would much prefer to cum inside of my partner, but respectfull enough to pull out if she doesnt want it in her.

If you want him cum in you or dont mind if he does. you might want to tell him its ok or ask him to fill you up instead of painting your belly.

If he still doesnt then ask him why not and see if you can do something to change his mind.
 Backcountryme
Msg: 123
view profile
History
he pulls out
Posted: 10/10/2007 11:46:50 AM
Both ways are ok. I got fixed several years ago, so the whole birth controle parts is taken care of. I usually ask beforehand, while things are in progress. That way she can make the choice if she wants it in her or on her.
 smilesxoxo
Msg: 124
he pulls out
Posted: 10/10/2007 3:50:03 PM
how about he doesn't want her to get pregnant.
 RR Man
Msg: 125
view profile
History
he pulls out
Posted: 10/10/2007 7:17:40 PM
what guy doesn't want to give it up inside? that is beyond intense
=======================================================
It certainly is. I enjoy giving a woman oral sex. But she doesn't have to return the favor. I'd much rather get up there and finish inside her. It's so much more intimate.

And, ladies, I've had a vasectomy
 sephx82
Msg: 126
he pulls out
Posted: 10/10/2007 8:48:32 PM
Facial moisturizer, we don't like to waste things.
 higgie2006
Msg: 127
he pulls out
Posted: 10/10/2007 10:14:55 PM
personally, if we're not using a condom... i prefer for him to pull out and shoot it all over me.

or if we've been together for a while, i like to suck him off and let him cum in my mouth.
 RR Man
Msg: 128
view profile
History
he pulls out
Posted: 10/11/2007 12:03:13 AM
RESULTS: None of the preejaculatory samples contained sperm.
=========================================================
Maybe not, but you timing had better be precise anyway. Otherwise it's about as effective a birth control method as Vatican Roulette. LOL. One second too late and you can knock her up. And it's a hard thing to control. The natural tendancy is to leave it in. God designed it that way so the race would go a little further than Adam and Eve.

I've been snipped too. Even if I hadn't been, I'm at the age where I probably will never date a lady young enough to get pregnant anyway. So if a lady likes me to come inside her, I'm very happy to oblige :-)
 RexKing
Msg: 129
he pulls out
Posted: 11/17/2007 6:09:21 AM
..is doing so because he is not emotionally attached to the woman. is that true?

Men can get quite emotional when they consider a significant portion of their paychecks will have to go toward child support. That might necessitate a hasty withdrawal.
 playfully_synful
Msg: 130
he pulls out
Posted: 11/17/2007 7:45:10 AM

I read once that a man who does not cum inside a woman is doing do because he is not emotionally attached to the woman. is that true?

That was one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard of TY for the laff tho

Another consideration might be that the guy needs a little bit more stimulus than he can get from cumming inside his girl. She may be very wet so there is not much sensation, or he may just require a strong tight grip and lots of hard fast *f*u*c*k*i*n*g* before he can get off due to many reasons. Some men have ED from medications they may be taking, such as blood pressure meds etc... and share that small problem. I imagine it's pretty frequently actually.

Personally.. I love to watch my guy cum. When he cums inside you, you miss a lot and the cleanup detail is a whole lot more complicated

In the end it really doesnt matter "Where" he cums, just that he enjoys it with you when he does... right ?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > he pulls out