Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cwltom
Msg: 28
view profile
History
On Ch5 Now - Was David Icke Right ???Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Or just tripping.

We all know the problems of the world are down to greed and selfishness. Most choose to bury their heads in the sands of x-factor etc.

Enlightenment is not an easy thing to get over and staying rational afterwards is very hard - and even in their irrational minds, those who lack sense sometimes hit upon truth, especially if they constantly blurt stuff out.
 Chipsss
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Documentary featuring the turquoise lunacy of David Icke - Was David Icke Right ???
Posted: 1/3/2013 7:09:17 AM

There's a documentary featuring the turquoise lunacy of David Icke......

I’m not saying this is what you are doing but it’s a mistake to see things as black & white and pass them off just because they are associated with someone like Icke.

For example the Daily Mail (or the Daily Wail as some call it) may be known as sensationalist, but if there is something shocking that also happens to be actually true there is nothing to say they aren’t going to publish that too.

Same with Icke I don’t know about lizard men stuff but there are a lot of things he believes are resonated by professionals, scientists and the like.

http://www.plosmedicine.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pmed.0020138

http://archive.truthout.org/111208HA

What Icke decides to make of things may be far fetched but that’s as far as I will go to agree with you.

I have to say the man looks like he is in serious need of a psych ward....

This happened in Australia recently to someone like you, and everyone else here.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-12-26/wrong-man-drugged-after-psychiatric-hospital-mistake/4443852

The important part of the article is this: “They realised their mistake when the man had an adverse reaction to the drug and was rushed to hospital.” What does that says for actual patients?

9/11 investigation budget = $14 milllion

President getting a BJ investigation budget = $40 million.

http://www.911myths.com/index.php/Comparing_costs
 STARSHINEBLEU
Msg: 45
Documentary featuring the turquoise lunacy of David Icke - Was David Icke Right ???
Posted: 2/10/2014 3:48:05 AM
99% here end up uselessly doing a character assassination instead of pointing out Icke's claims and demolishing them as factually & scientifically as you expect him to do. So he keeps ahead of any hater by miles.

If you can't figure there are unseen elements swaying our collective consciousness from dare I say 'outside' of our perceptual range/reality that is your choice to continue experience this ride as such. Hey nothing wrong or right about that. You just get the results of your choice that's all.
 STARSHINEBLEU
Msg: 46
Posted: 2/10/2014 3:56:53 AM
Somehow the existence of unseen & unphysical God, Allah, of gods from other pantheistic-led beliefs, of angels that watched one's back, of one's higher self blah blah blah, it is all at least somewhat accepted but oops the unseen ones Icke talks of is not acceptable. So when we receive unexpected nudges from nowhere in times of imminent peril from those gods it's all divine, godly, omni & benevolent. And thus it exists. But wait, the second the nudges are malevolent manipulations on the part of co-existing unseens then they don't exist?

Myself, I've nearly wholly concluded that vested & unseen interest groups are supportive allies & guiding us trying to satisfy their 'agenda'. Just as some are steering us into situations that serve us for our higher good, in a higher good way, some are steering us in a less-than-higher-good way that doesn't even serve us for our own higher good.

Our circle of friends and foes is not nearly as small as our neighbourhood nor even our planet. We're not the only ones trying to make something of this planet. For this reason choose your unseen influences wisely.
 STARSHINEBLEU
Msg: 49
On Ch5 Now - Was David Icke Right ???
Posted: 2/12/2014 11:41:17 PM
This vid came just came out two days ago, feb 11/2014.
part 1- 12 minutes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVLU9cYVSfI

part 2- 22 minutes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLxxvh2puU0

It's Mr. Icke's latest very up-to-date take on things going on in the world, where it's coming from and where things are being lead to specifically humanity. Very clear and concise. It's basically the apex of his 11- hour marathon talks such as Wembley.

I guess the other apex which he's giving more airtime to, more than when he started to coagulate the bigger picture (unlike anyone known on the planet currently) 20 years ago, is the solution to all this non-sense.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 2/13/2014 5:02:44 AM
What is his solution to Housing Benefits though?
 Burning-Chrome
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2014 6:01:37 AM
Here's an idea, before you condemn and dismiss a person for being crazy maybe you should try and figure out waht drove him to that extreme. Could it be that 'Alien Lizard Men' is over dramatic language for 'Emotionally dead sociopaths who just don't think like the rest of us'.

Make no mistake, the society you live in does not work the way you think it does. The only choice you have is to vote for different colours of the same thing. You are viewed as nothing more than a resource to be exploited and there is an international conspiracy to make sure certain people stay in control of that resource. You really shouldn't dismiss those who have investigated this corruption just because the sheer scale of it has driven them to paranoia.
 GeordieColin
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2014 1:39:31 PM

I agree with the above poster..we are herded like cattle, and right now I don't see a way out...'they' have a stranglehold..always have had. Icke is trying to enlighten people...in my humble opinion

I agree too. In my opinion our youngsters growing up will demonstrate for change at some point and it will not be nice.
You are consistent on this issue Linda.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 3/19/2014 4:34:24 PM
Well the Ukraine is next to be annexed.

Happens to be next door to Poland I think which is also historically Russian as Putin would have use believe.
 tenderlovingworld
Msg: 60
Posted: 1/24/2015 10:24:02 PM
Time will tell whether he's right or not on this: youtube.com/watch?v=0TmgO8nmfUg
He does have a pretty good handle on what he speaks of... what with all his piecing together of (seemingly) distantly unrelated info.
He'll shoot to way more acceptance & prominence once the UK high echelon ped rings gets blown wide open.

David Icke Guide to his Aliens in 6 minutes: youtube.com/watch?v=sulU5-2GhrQ
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >