Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Just A Country Girl
Msg: 110
how is everyone planning on handling new years eve alone?Page 7 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
Way to go misskiss...very happy for you
Does he have a father?
 cowboy_tdm1
Msg: 114
how is everyone planning on handling new years eve alone?
Posted: 1/1/2007 2:44:01 PM
Thank you for singing the new year in to me misskiss. What a beautiful way to start it out.
 Rythmn
Msg: 115
view profile
History
how is everyone planning on handling new years eve alone?
Posted: 1/1/2007 3:34:23 PM
not sure why this thread is on after new year's eve, but i must affirm that i had a great evening, even though the kiss on the cheek was platonic. we went to the santa cruz ad hoc parade and watched bagpipers and peace marchers, and opera singers and musicians and drummers and lots of costumes, after i made home made soup at my place to warm us up for the outdoors. we had munchies watching the parade at a mexican restaurant sitting outdoors, went to a movie and then to a great band and dancing, seated by a big fireplace. topped it off with a few minutes of homage to the ocean and then i was returned to my home, just in time for a phone call after midnite from a pof buddy. after talking a long time, i went online to say happy new year's to all and then woke up to a new year and a sunny day and a nice drive to pick up my daughter at her friend's house.

i could have stayed home and felt desperate or stayed home and felt great. being an extrovert, i chose to have the best time possible that i would enjoy and cherish. plus, i now have another nice place on my list to go back on my own and listen to music.
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  >