Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cw35
Msg: 495
view profile
History
Are there ANY women who don't CHEAT?Page 18 of 35    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35)
MikeM: I totally agree. People just don't want to commit to making a relationship work for the long haul like they used to. Everyone is fine with the ups but hardly anyone wants to stick through the bad times and make it work. It's like everyone has the mentality of a teenager and thinks that love is all about "butterflies" and nothing else. That's not even remotely part of what REAL love and committment actually is. I swear there must be chemicals in the air dumbing us down as time goes on because I have to shake my head at the emotional maturity level of most people. Most people that are like this always say they want a serious relationship but make lame excuses for their own inability to commit when the fear hits them and they head for the hills. This isn't young people I'm talking about either. I find it all so pathetic. It seriously puts a damper on finding someone serious.

Also the whole Dr Phil garbage catch phrase thing is dumbing down the problem. Wow. The common thing in everyone's problems is them. Gee. How clever. The common thing in EVERYTHING in your life is you. This doesn't dismiss the fact the other person involved was the problem. This is just a simpleton's way to allow yet another excuse for immature people who don't know what a real relationship is. Believe it or not there are enough jerks in this world that you could have 20 relationships in a row and encounter one EVERY SINGLE TIME without it having anything to do with you. People don't have ESP so it would be impossible to know the type of person someone is for quite some time so the whole Dr. Phil line is moot anyway.
 dallas59
Msg: 497
view profile
History
Are there ANY women who don't CHEAT?
Posted: 3/27/2009 7:42:36 AM
I never cheated on my husband. We were married for 28 years and now I am a widower. They weren't all good years.Their are just as many men as women cheating. I would leave a relationship before I would cheat. Maybe it is the type of women you are looking for.
 parklabrea
Msg: 502
view profile
History
Posted: 3/27/2009 7:51:10 PM
I was with a woman who cheated about cheating. Whenever I thought she was out with a man, she'd actually be at home! She swore to me up and down that she was having an affair, but she was cheating about cheating the whole time. And she wasn't cheating behind my back with the entire town! She wasn't even sleeping with people in towns we'd never been to. It ain't easy bein' with a cheatin' cheater. Maybe I'll write a country song called that.
 GeneralizingNow
Msg: 510
Posted: 4/16/2009 3:23:41 PM

50% women and 60% men will cheat. I find it interesting that almost all the women who responded say they never have and never will. Just does not line up with stats.

And I find it interesting that you choose to only point out the WOMEN failing/refusing to admit it, when the men on here are, too.
 liveyourlife
Msg: 511
view profile
History
Posted: 4/16/2009 3:35:32 PM
I have never cheated. Having been cheated on and going through the pain of it all, I could never put anyone though that.
 ImAHotMess
Msg: 520
Posted: 4/25/2009 12:48:53 PM
I never have and never will. If I am unhappy in something, I will try to fix it or simply get out. Cheating is for the weak. And personally, I emotionally could not do it any way. Just the thought of it makes me ill. Cheaters come in both genders make and female. And I think people cheat for a number of reasons. More than what is on the surface. UNfortunatly I seem to attract liars....so I am now re evaluating what it is that I am choosing in these men, and making some changes. We are all attracted to a certain "type." Just that time to maybe do something different.
 SamuraiPixie
Msg: 521
Posted: 4/25/2009 1:35:23 PM
Uh, never cheated on a single relationship I've ever had... just simply not in my nature to demean myself in that manner, so yes, we do exist.

Suz aka Sami
 Trishinwi2009
Msg: 525
view profile
History
Posted: 5/5/2009 11:14:31 PM

Are there any women out there who DON'T cheat?

Any woman who has been cheated on could ask the same about men.

Maybe you should try asking yourself why you keep dating & getting engaged to the same types of women over and over instead...
 dorysfleet
Msg: 530
view profile
History
Posted: 5/6/2009 10:46:13 AM
In my experience its the other way around, Ive never cheated on anyone, It seems like guys are the cheaters. If either one cheats I think that means the relationship they are in isnt important to them. I dont put up with it. He cheats Im gone. If I dont do it, he should respect me enough not to do it either
 Cynderella
Msg: 532
view profile
History
Posted: 5/6/2009 12:29:15 PM
I ask myself the same question...of the men!
 Enchanted8808
Msg: 539
view profile
History
Posted: 6/18/2009 8:39:04 PM
We are responsible for the universe we create for ourselves...you might want to look at yourself and ask why do attract women who cheat on you...how soon do you ask them to marry you? 5 engagements ? sheesh...and NO all women DO NOT cheat! Nor do all Men for that matter!
 MsMicki
Msg: 546
view profile
History
Posted: 6/20/2009 4:11:21 PM

Men have no valid reasons for cheating
Women do have valid reasons: sex is bad, lack of attention

and why wouldn't those be valid reasons for a man to cheat???
That's some crazy logic you got going!

There is no valid reason to cheat.
There are valid reasons to end a relationship.
 BlueEyes2love
Msg: 551
view profile
History
Posted: 6/20/2009 7:55:48 PM
Many women can completely commit to a good man. It's either the way you treat them or your choice in women.

Ponder/reflect on this issue and then you can learn to pick the right one for you.

Once that's done..... you will be very happy.
 WalkingInLondon
Msg: 565
Posted: 6/24/2009 9:22:28 PM
I mean, How many other men out there can hit the hyman and drive a woman insane sexually?

Honey you can only hit the hymen once, and that's in a virgin. You need to learn a little more about sexual matters if you think you're hitting the hymen every time you have sex. Look, I don't cheat on my man, and it's not just because he satisfies me sexually. It's also because he treats me with respect, dignity and love. He opens doors for me, surprises me with little gifts, has never let me pay for a meal ( even though I try to pay) loves to go shopping with me, will watch a stupid chick flick with me even though he hates it, and then hold me while we watch a scary movie. He loves the fact that I am a shoe nut, and then in turn lets me spoil him back. He loves my cooking, the clothes I pick out for him, the expensive sheets and comforter I bought him ( he has learned to like good sheets!) and all the good wines I have introduced him to. He spoils me and I spoil him back.
With a relationship like this, there is no reason in the world I would even think of cheating. I would be the world's biggest idiot to do so. Maybe you should look at your past relationships and see what the common denominator in all of them was and see what you can do to change it....I think you will find it is you.
Beth
 WalkingInLondon
Msg: 567
Posted: 6/24/2009 9:47:52 PM
God I hope so!
LOL
 1stevens
Msg: 569
view profile
History
Posted: 6/25/2009 8:31:31 AM
I've never cheated and never will...I've had it done to me and I could NEVER do it to someone else....
 farscapeprincess
Msg: 571
Posted: 6/25/2009 9:01:19 AM
Nope. I've never cheated. I look at like this: if I'm in a monogamous exclusive relationship with someone cheating is not an option. I'm not respecting the relationship if I do otherwise. OP, please don't paint all women with the same brush. You can and will find a woman who values monogamy the same as you do.
 belledejour1
Msg: 579
Posted: 6/27/2009 8:55:36 PM
never cheated on my hubby for 15 years, till last week when i went to Paris! hard to resist french men, sorry...
 GREATEST LOVER
Msg: 589
Posted: 7/19/2009 9:52:48 PM
whenever you find a woman you really like you have to do some background checking beforee you get engaged. the best resources are old high school friends, they are the most honest people, they will tell you exactly how they were in high school.
once a hoe, always a hoe.
 tbuddha
Msg: 590
Posted: 7/19/2009 9:57:57 PM
Given that there are tons of women who cheat, isn't amazing that every woman on this thread claims to always be faithful?
 tbuddha
Msg: 600
Posted: 7/20/2009 9:10:13 PM
Incuubus2113-

Nice that at least you have the balls to admit that you cheated, unlike at least half the women on this thread who have jumped on the defensive.
 zangie
Msg: 601
view profile
History
Posted: 7/20/2009 11:34:13 PM

Nice that at least you have the balls to admit that you cheated, unlike at least half the women on this thread who have jumped on the defensive.

So, if it happens that it is true that we haven't cheated...we are automatically assumed to be lying just because you know some women who have...isn't that similar to saying all men are lying when they say they aren't looking for just sex...because we have known men who did and are?

I'm sure that some women ( and men) who have wouldn't be advertising it..but, I also think they would just be less likely to post on this thread, rather than lie about it..the real implication seems to be that all women and liars and cheats...and you can't take anyone at their word because of your pre conception that all women behave like the ones you have known..I'd say some may be lying, but, most, probably aren't..just like in real life I know more good people than bad...I tend to think it is also true of most posters...

Of all the women I know very personally/intimately...I only know of one who cheated...well, two if you count swinging as cheating...lol...but , he knew then...so, my assumption would be that more don't than do..regardless of what the statistics may say..they don't poll everyone in the country..it is a sampling...
 ~$Brittney$~
Msg: 609
Posted: 7/30/2009 1:58:20 AM
I have never once cheated on someone...because I know what it feels like..I would'nt wish that pain on my worst enemy..
 CharmedinKtown
Msg: 610
Posted: 7/30/2009 2:06:45 AM
I think the common theme for the OP in his situation was HIM. Not all women cheat, but perhaps he attracts women who are sexually driven who need more than one man (no, I don't think its right... just voicing an opinion). Much like women who jump from one abusive partner to another. Perhaps they feel they don't deserve any better, or perhaps they only attract that type due to their personalities and submissive nature.
 CharmedinKtown
Msg: 612
Posted: 7/30/2009 9:22:55 AM
I agree with Furious... my husband and I are in that situation. He has a low sex drive, not much interest and its not a true cuckold situation but if more people were honest (men AND women) there would be a decrease in cheating.

My husband doesn't view me with others as cheating since he knows. Its not for everyone but hell, its available out there if you look with purpose.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >