Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 dirtbag2
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Are there ANY women who don't CHEAT?Page 2 of 35    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35)
I don't cheat on my man.. never will. I would never willingly hurt somebody that I love and would never break the trust that we share.

If things are that bad that I'm seeking comfort elsewhere, then I'd leave.
 GuitarGuy_
Msg: 101
Are there ANY women who don't CHEAT?
Posted: 5/23/2007 11:45:06 PM
If you care to notice, the common denominator in all of your failed relationships....

Is you.

I think you have just made poor choices for who to date. You can't paint each woman as being the same as the last one.
 robyn67
Msg: 102
Posted: 5/24/2007 12:52:13 AM
I sure hope you arent catagorizing all women as being this way, I know I certainly am not. For me, if the relationship isnt working, I would first try to discuss it with my partner & if that wasnt enough, I guess I would just end it. I have always wondered myself why some peole get into a serious relationship or even married & then cheat. If you arent ready to be faithful, then you shouldnt go there in the first place & if you arent happy there, then end it before you cause more pain by straying. It is never worth it & it certainly isnt fair to the one who devoted themself to you.
 Fun_Jess
Msg: 122
Posted: 5/31/2007 2:14:43 PM
god what do you want us to say???

YES WE ALL CHEAT EVERY ONE OF US..............stay away from all women!

Geez its people in general maybe you should be more careful with you you pick to be with.
 eb3267
Msg: 131
Posted: 6/24/2007 1:13:10 PM
Ok there is one question that no one here has asked, from what a read anyways..

OP..

Ok seriouse question.. Goes to the type of women that you are looking for / dating / getting engaged to.. I don't know your life style so please tell me true..

With the women you've been with, have you brought up the conversation of..
Sex with another person, a three some, any wild and crazy acts that involve more then the two of you ?? ??

I have 2 male friends of mine that LOVE women that will do that with or for them, but then they b*tch when the woman is with someone else..
LIKE HELLO !! You wanted a ho' now you got one.. DUH !!

Now I'm not saying that's your case, but it is whith those 2 friends of mine..
.oO(If you want a clean pond then don't pollute the waters !!)
 Inkwell
Msg: 140
view profile
History
Posted: 8/19/2007 9:56:15 AM

First off, I shouldn't have to explain why i've been engaged so many times. I've never rushed into asking a woman to marry me, it's always been after 2 years of being with her, so that's out.
I don't feel at all that I "overwhelm" them, I let my woman do what she wants to do without question. I don't hold her back from persuing whatever it is she's heading for.
All the women were special to me, but obviously I wasn't special enough if they can't be loyal to me.
I hope you change your socks, because what you said stinks and i'm not sure if it's the words.

And you don't have to explain the woman being evil thing, I am aware of that.

First off . . . I dont believe your story. But since you are sticking to it . . .

If you seriously want to know your problem, look in the mirror. YOU picked five women incapable of being faithful. YOU think you can satisfy ANY woman and yet prima facie you cant. People cheat because they are unsatisfied. It doesnt mean you did anything wrong and maybe no one person could satisfy them but they were clearly not satisfied. PERIOD. Whether it was sexually or intimacy or you dont listen to them or financially . . . whatever it is they cheated because something in them was not satisfied.

Frankly if you were not self centered your question would be why you pick women who cheat but since you are perfect, or at least 3million percent likely to be perfect you instead assume the problem lies with "all women".

If you want to come public and ask silly questions then be prepared to answer questions. Yes, if you want our advice to be worth anything you DO have to explain why you have been engaged more times at such a young age than the total population of Monaco. As for your rushing, it is most certainly NOT out. If you got engaged to someone without knowing they were unlikely to be satisfied with you and unlikely to remain true to you, then by definition you rushed into it. You got engaged without truly knowing them; I dont care HOW long you knew them chronologically.

And since you KNOW that women are evil, why are you wasting our time asking what you already know for a fact inside your self centered little head?

Not harsh, just not sugar coated and obviously not what you want to hear. But it is what I believe and after all, you did come to us and ask.
 msvicki
Msg: 141
Posted: 8/19/2007 7:20:02 PM
Unfortunately most of the time the women ask the same thing about men.Had a friend who thought she met her prince charming,set him up and he took the bait by responding to a false profile on the site she met him on.Sorry to say it but I think women feel the need to put the screws to the man before he puts the screws to them because 98% of the time that does happen.
 OutMind
Msg: 143
Posted: 8/19/2007 7:30:52 PM
Five women at the same time? Clarify, dude. because there are a lot of implications based on your answer.
 OutMind
Msg: 145
Posted: 8/19/2007 7:50:56 PM

On the filpside though, I do agree that if you've been engaged with 5 people and they all cheated on you, then it is probably a poor taste in women that is your problem.

I disagree. We all tend to peg the problem on someone else so fast. The pattern is with the OP. He has issues. Deep issues. I don't care if you have been a whore before. If everything is clear. If you develop the right type of relationship. There's no cheating. And that it's not the guy checking out. That is the heart of the woman.
 Double Cabin
Msg: 158
view profile
History
Posted: 8/20/2007 3:57:23 PM
Are there any men that don't succumb to sterotype with a whopping 5 women as an empirical database? One ludicrous rhetorical question deserves another. Be a survivor , not a victim senor sponge.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 165
Posted: 8/20/2007 8:03:05 PM
Dallas: I haven't cheated on you ~ it was love at first post. Need a cat-sitter? (Great answer above ~ you beat me to it.)

"Nope.
There are just those who lie about it."
Forget to mention the minority who may not get the opportunity, for whatever reason.

Someone needs a spa-day. Does wonders for the overall attitude.

ussually something is missing

Hey Morg!! I have to agree. People cheat when something is missing. It may not be within the relationship, it may be within the individual. Yet, something is missing regardless. My ex cheated (more than once) a wise therapist told me, in very simple terms: It's him, not you. That cleared that up. And he was right. My ex, to this day, just doesn't understand that to keep a good woman means he has to treat her appropriately. It's too bad, because he some really great qualities, but his lack of self-esteem which results in cheating ~ pales the great qualities.

As for me, I don't cheat. I don't need to. That is the great thing about getting old ~ I don't settle for less than I desire, deserve, require and offer in return. No need to cheat when the relationship is fulfilling on multiple levels. If it reaches a point where fulfillment isn't happening ~ no need to cheat, but a HUGE need to end the relationship. Besides, I'm too damned lazy to deal with more than one man at a time. HEY ~ I can't even find ONE. Where are these cheating women finding all of those men??????? Hmmmmmmmmm.
 TrollingForLulz
Msg: 171
view profile
History
Posted: 8/21/2007 1:44:46 AM
"you've been engaged five times?"

Ya ever thought maybe it might be YOU and not THEM?
 fingsuperwoman
Msg: 173
Posted: 8/21/2007 7:47:19 AM
Blaming future loves for past loves troubles is only hurting yourself.
 danishbleu1
Msg: 175
CHEATING cheats both!
Posted: 8/21/2007 12:02:49 PM
you said it evanevan6

I would like to see one on the guys...

Couldn't have said it better myself
 cadence3
Msg: 176
CHEATING cheats both!
Posted: 8/21/2007 2:44:19 PM
EXACTLY,SUCCINCTLY, POSITIVELY--------CORRECT
 funlovingman07
Msg: 182
Posted: 8/21/2007 10:42:20 PM
do u really think they will tell truth
 leo\leo
Msg: 187
view profile
History
Posted: 8/22/2007 4:32:34 PM
No not all but now a days i think it real easy for everyone to cheat men and women.
Its on t.v movies books and half the time friends over look it . I goto a bar and more then half the women there are with someone who not with them at the time.If bar were just single men and women wow we would all have somebody to love and there would be no cheating
 Sugar*Daddie
Msg: 190
Are there ANY POF posters who don't GENERALIZE?
Posted: 8/23/2007 9:44:39 AM
are there ANY POF posters who do NOT take their own personal experiences with:

[the opposite sex, or a person (s) of a certain race ]

and turn it into a GENERALIZATION accusing "ALL" with similar characteristics of being "all the same" ??
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 191
Are there ANY POF posters who don't GENERALIZE?
Posted: 8/23/2007 12:13:31 PM
Most women do not cheat . If a woman does cheat its usually because she has been seriously neglected or mistreated or cheated on by her other half . Kudos to women for being loyal to their men .
 cookie22222
Msg: 194
view profile
History
Posted: 8/24/2007 3:25:44 PM
I was in a wonderful happy relationship with a man who died - I NEVER cheated on him, NEVER would have, it NEVER crossed my mind. I think for women it has nothing to do with sex, there must have been something missing - not feeling special or admired or appreciated enough. Of course, some women are always looking for the next best thing...just be glad you found out sooner rather than later!
 Sugar*Daddie
Msg: 212
Posted: 8/25/2007 11:47:23 AM

All women will cheat given the chance. Take a man & remove all intelligence & reasoning & you have a woman.

not true!

..and not even original...

this line was said by Jack Nicholson in the movie "As Good as It Gets"..
 Ravenstar66
Msg: 226
view profile
History
Posted: 9/8/2007 11:03:26 AM
I never have, never will. Had tons of opportunity, no thanks. When I am with someone I don't even feel desire for anyone else. All my attention is on him. I figure if I did want to then the relationship was over and I missed the ending.

Sure I can appreciate a good looking guy walking down the street, who can't.

Other than it just being the way I'm wired I consider cheating to be just plain wrong. If you want to mess around, stay single. Have a ball (hehe)! But messing with someone's heart and health is just despicable.

Even if the relationship was breaking up I would wait until it was done before pursuing anything else.

I've never been cheated on either...hmmmmm...and I'm not a jealous person. Maybe I've just been lucky.
 NatGoat
Msg: 234
Posted: 10/5/2007 8:43:14 PM
Just the Genuinely Single Ones . .
It's not Cheating . . if you dump a guy and pick up Another one ...20' away . . !!!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >