Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 NatGoat
Msg: 234
Are there ANY women who don't CHEAT?Page 3 of 35    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35)
Just the Genuinely Single Ones . .
It's not Cheating . . if you dump a guy and pick up Another one ...20' away . . !!!
 fancynanci
Msg: 243
view profile
History
Are there ANY women who don't CHEAT?
Posted: 10/30/2007 2:13:31 PM
I have never cheated on anyone. I would break up before I would cheat on someone. Have faith...a faithful good woman will come along one day for you..hopefully.
 fancynanci
Msg: 244
view profile
History
Posted: 10/30/2007 2:22:04 PM
no...some of us will NEVER cheat Firestorm...EVER.
 mgkkain
Msg: 254
view profile
History
Posted: 2/15/2008 1:37:28 AM
lol It's funny how so many women posted that they would not cheat, Like the previous poster stated Women are less prone to getting caught, why people who can't commit waste everyone elses time by getting into LTR is beyond me.
 Lixiette
Msg: 262
view profile
History
Posted: 2/16/2008 12:31:15 AM

I think the subject speaks for itself. I've been involved wth 5 women, and was engaged to these 5 women, and before the marriage, I found out they all cheated on me, which then, I ended it. Are there any women out there who DON'T cheat?

Seventeen pages and I HOPE TO GOD that somebody has said this already....:

OP... maybe it's you? I mean, maybe you attract women who like to cheat. Cuz honestly, if every woman in the world cheated, there would be a lot more **stard children or abortions would have to be free in every country.

Not to bring you down or anything--but you should most likely look at the message you're putting out there. You seem to be drawing unfaithful women like flies to a dumpster.
 mgkkain
Msg: 264
view profile
History
Posted: 2/16/2008 8:18:59 AM
Yes, I commend you for your honesty But seriously 100 percent happiness isnt this just a tad unrealistic. I also relize that all women don't cheat but Seriously I don't believe half the people that said they had never done it, Cheating is one of those things where you really Can never be sure unless you catch them or they admit to it. But Seriosuly if you have been engaged 5 times and they are all cheaters I highly suggest that you become more selective in your dating process.
 fancynanci
Msg: 266
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2008 3:30:00 PM
I have never cheated on anyone. I'm a true blue kind of girl.
 clasact
Msg: 270
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2008 7:00:34 PM
~bangs head on desk~ Oh, what a generalized moronic question, you ask, "ANY women"??? ~rolls eyes~ Sure there are women who don't cheat, I don't, never have, never will. And I rarely use the word "never". I don't even know _why_ I even bothered to post on this. But hey, every now and then _I_ too, do truly moronic things. ~going to find some Tylenol for headache obtained from banging my head on my desk~ ugh!!
 arwen52
Msg: 271
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2008 7:03:30 PM
Yes, there are women who don't cheat. Perhaps you should consider counseling and figure out why you keep choosing women who do.
 clasact
Msg: 275
view profile
History
Posted: 4/18/2008 11:22:27 AM
^^^^agrees with ciaobaby71. And did you ever think that the women, who posted here about not being cheaters are telling the truth? Stop and think......the cheating women aren't going to flock to this topic. ~raises left eyebrow~
 LoonyTunz
Msg: 276
view profile
History
Posted: 4/18/2008 12:21:46 PM
Yup there are. Last poll suggests that 30% of women never cheat.
So your odds are that bad unless the rule of 3 applies to this too.
 njinthehouse
Msg: 289
Posted: 5/16/2008 8:44:44 AM
I dont cheat never would...keep my man satisfied so he never needs to cheat either
 Richard_D
Msg: 291
view profile
History
Posted: 5/16/2008 10:58:05 AM
But don't feel bad about getting cheated on, it happens to the best of us. And cheating isn't that serious. If you really want a woman, you don't care about what she does. I don't care if a woman shoots me in the chest. If I want her, I'll just be in intensive care and I bet you she'll there right next to me. That is how complex we all are.

OMG....tha's GOTTA be one of the DUMBEST statements I think I've ever read from someone in these forums...talk about not having a CLUE about wha's important and wha's not...JEEEEEZE!!!!
 Mary4all
Msg: 296
Posted: 5/17/2008 6:06:36 AM
Sometimes your life is Great at Home, but when it comes to Sexual Desires, Your husband just doen't do it for you so you look in other places to take care of those sexual feeling...I don't ever want a Relationship...Just a way to take care of my Desires..
 laxi3
Msg: 297
Posted: 5/17/2008 6:29:05 AM
u know wat mary4all i totally agree the only thing is am in the caribbean and u r far away too bcause i was thinking about organizing a work out plan for us say a six weeks program u know i believe its all in peoples mind if u think women cheat then they will and thats that.
 Willsniffurundies
Msg: 301
view profile
History
Posted: 5/17/2008 11:36:04 AM
I have never been with a woman who has cheated on me.
Then again, I do whatever it takes to satisfy them, too!
Am I bragging?
Perhaps.
Am I being honest?
YES!
NO woman I have ever been with has NEEDED to cheat on me!
 Willsniffurundies
Msg: 302
view profile
History
Posted: 6/3/2008 11:03:02 AM
As to the poster who asked: Ummm Maybe you just never caught them??????
I have to respond in the negative.
Again, no woman has ever cheated on me.
No woman has ever NEEDED to cheat on me.
If you do what it takes to satisfy the woman then you do not have to worry!
I am sorry if this comes as a surprise or seems impossible to some guys but it is the truth.
WOmen who do not cheat are out there BUT you have to keep them happy!
 Ravenstar66
Msg: 303
view profile
History
Posted: 6/3/2008 11:09:48 AM
^^^^^^

Actually I have to agree with you.. I've never been cheated on, nor have I ever cheated... and none of my relationships ended because of sexual issues.. there are many OTHER things, but a good sex life is something I've always had with my partners. Most people of integrity would not cheat.. and even less those who have an understanding and exciting partner. (The trick is first choosing someone with integrity and honour)

A truly satisfied women will put up with quite a bit of crap.. silly, but true.

to a point

Oh.. if your BEST friend would fvck your girlfriend (or worse, wife) I would reconsider your definition of 'friend".. and definitely "best friend".
 simpleman20188
Msg: 311
Posted: 6/8/2008 8:12:52 PM

As to the poster who asked: Ummm Maybe you just never caught them??????
I have to respond in the negative.
Again, no woman has ever cheated on me.
No woman has ever NEEDED to cheat on me.
If you do what it takes to satisfy the woman then you do not have to worry!

ROFL Now thats funny.

Hyperbolic hubris and/or arrogance is more often than not hilarious.

Cheating often isn't about the person getting cheated on it is the person doing the cheating. Hate to put it to you bub but you could be as great or even greater than you imagine your self to be and there would be some women who would cheat on you. goes the other way too.

Just because you don't know it happened or even because your ego tells you it didn't happen doesn't mean squat.

Anyhow, women cheat and men cheat. Some because they can't get what they need others because they want something they can't get. No sense in having a tizzy over it.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 314
Posted: 6/15/2008 8:43:53 AM

Big dreams and empty promises.

Great quote. Reminds me a little of "small town/big drama." I know exactly where you are coming from on the promise side of that! (Sadly!!)

~OT~ Cheat? Hell, I'd have to actually meet a man, date him, forge a long term relationship, and then find another one? Sorry ~ I don't have that kind of energy. I'd be hopelessly faithful out of sheer delight to finally have found someone that I mesh with. Cheating is for the weak of heart/mind/soul. It's within the cheater, not the cheatee!! JMO
 floridianfun
Msg: 315
view profile
History
Posted: 6/15/2008 9:52:22 AM
Couple of questions :
How many men out there cna hit the hyman and drive a woman insane?

Your sleeping with virgins, because the only way a woman has a hyman is if she is a virgin.

Have you ever asked the woman if you satify her, if there is anything she would like, or like to try, or do you just assume you're the bomb?

Comment;
If you assume all women are cheats then that is what you are attracting to yourself - cheats.
 funnnnnn
Msg: 323
Posted: 6/17/2008 3:31:17 PM
where are you chosing you women? how are you chosing them? as all IN LIFE some are bad some are liers some are cheaters.,
More are not liers and cheaters though.
so again i ask
WHERE ARE YOU CHOSING THESE WOMEN?
 fancynanci
Msg: 324
view profile
History
Posted: 6/17/2008 4:07:10 PM
Yes. I don't cheat. I never have. I never will.
 yooperbrat03
Msg: 333
view profile
History
Posted: 7/4/2008 3:51:46 PM
Yes, there is, right here. I have two rules when dating a man and I expect they to go both ways. No hitting and no cheating. IF a man were to every hit me in anger or if he cheats then that's the end of the relationship, PERIOD!

* I'd never hit ANYONE because I have a fuse a mile long and cheating is just disrespectful.

Brat
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >