Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 belledejour1
Msg: 579
Are there ANY women who don't CHEAT?Page 35 of 35    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35)
never cheated on my hubby for 15 years, till last week when i went to Paris! hard to resist french men, sorry...
 FresnoChevrolady
Msg: 586
Are there ANY women who don't CHEAT?
Posted: 6/30/2009 7:47:30 AM
I have never cheated on my man, and NEVER would. I was cheated on, and would never want someone else to feel like I did. If it's over, it's over. Men cheat, women cheat. It's not gender specific ! It's all a matter of values, and maturity, and remember: No Expectations = No Frustrations. Hope for and do your best, and don't let the stupid s**t-for-brains get to you. Difficult, I know. But as you can tell by all the replies on this thread, alot of us have been through it.
 dlb47
Msg: 587
Posted: 6/30/2009 2:47:06 PM
Never cheated...never had any desire to cheat..If its not working, end the current relationship first before moving on. Maybe you need to take a look at the kind of women you are choosing to be with. I don't necessarily think cheating always has to do with not being satisfied sexually in their current relationship. Some women and men just do not commit...for lots of reasons. But please don't put us all "in that category"
 GREATEST LOVER
Msg: 589
Posted: 7/19/2009 9:52:48 PM
whenever you find a woman you really like you have to do some background checking beforee you get engaged. the best resources are old high school friends, they are the most honest people, they will tell you exactly how they were in high school.
once a hoe, always a hoe.
 tbuddha
Msg: 590
Posted: 7/19/2009 9:57:57 PM
Given that there are tons of women who cheat, isn't amazing that every woman on this thread claims to always be faithful?
 HazelRose
Msg: 591
Posted: 7/19/2009 10:28:10 PM
OK Cheaters form a line over here near the naysayers, and Non-cheaters form line away from the Cheaters. Wait a minute! Why are there Non-cheaters trying to cut in line?! Funny, there are no linejumpers in the Cheaters line...
 tbuddha
Msg: 600
Posted: 7/20/2009 9:10:13 PM
Incuubus2113-

Nice that at least you have the balls to admit that you cheated, unlike at least half the women on this thread who have jumped on the defensive.
 zangie
Msg: 601
view profile
History
Posted: 7/20/2009 11:34:13 PM

Nice that at least you have the balls to admit that you cheated, unlike at least half the women on this thread who have jumped on the defensive.

So, if it happens that it is true that we haven't cheated...we are automatically assumed to be lying just because you know some women who have...isn't that similar to saying all men are lying when they say they aren't looking for just sex...because we have known men who did and are?

I'm sure that some women ( and men) who have wouldn't be advertising it..but, I also think they would just be less likely to post on this thread, rather than lie about it..the real implication seems to be that all women and liars and cheats...and you can't take anyone at their word because of your pre conception that all women behave like the ones you have known..I'd say some may be lying, but, most, probably aren't..just like in real life I know more good people than bad...I tend to think it is also true of most posters...

Of all the women I know very personally/intimately...I only know of one who cheated...well, two if you count swinging as cheating...lol...but , he knew then...so, my assumption would be that more don't than do..regardless of what the statistics may say..they don't poll everyone in the country..it is a sampling...
 whytwater
Msg: 602
Posted: 7/21/2009 6:08:59 AM

I'm sure that some women ( and men) who have wouldn't be advertising it..but, I also think they would just be less likely to post on this thread, rather than lie about it..

Only a few cheaters, I suspect, brag about it. Lol

Of all the women I know very personally/intimately...I only know of one who cheated...well, two if you count swinging as cheating

At best, you (or anybody) can only offer is a "sampling", and even then, what makes you think none of your friends ever lie? lol

In their minds all women cheat

Yeah, but so do I (well, I'm single, so it's just violating others without their knowledge, lol), so I don't point fingers. Lol. I kinda blame Jimmy Carter for this seemingly excessive sensitivity (even though he had some biblical authority for punishing himself for, "I have lusted in mah heart").
 IsabelK
Msg: 607
Posted: 7/29/2009 9:33:19 AM
I think saying, "I don't cheat" is like saying, "Trust me." It's more a walk than a talk issue.
 ~$Brittney$~
Msg: 609
Posted: 7/30/2009 1:58:20 AM
I have never once cheated on someone...because I know what it feels like..I would'nt wish that pain on my worst enemy..
 CharmedinKtown
Msg: 610
Posted: 7/30/2009 2:06:45 AM
I think the common theme for the OP in his situation was HIM. Not all women cheat, but perhaps he attracts women who are sexually driven who need more than one man (no, I don't think its right... just voicing an opinion). Much like women who jump from one abusive partner to another. Perhaps they feel they don't deserve any better, or perhaps they only attract that type due to their personalities and submissive nature.
 xFuriousx
Msg: 611
Posted: 7/30/2009 8:25:44 AM
I have never cheated nor would I.....BUT.....I would like to bring up something to the women that do cheat......There is such a thing called cuckolding and there are many men into this.....So instead of cheating on people behind there back and someone getting hurt why don't you try this instead?......There is no reason to cheat and hurt someone.
 CharmedinKtown
Msg: 612
Posted: 7/30/2009 9:22:55 AM
I agree with Furious... my husband and I are in that situation. He has a low sex drive, not much interest and its not a true cuckold situation but if more people were honest (men AND women) there would be a decrease in cheating.

My husband doesn't view me with others as cheating since he knows. Its not for everyone but hell, its available out there if you look with purpose.
 IsabelK
Msg: 616
Posted: 7/30/2009 1:25:38 PM
humbergirl:

What does "dealing" mean?
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 618
Posted: 7/30/2009 1:39:28 PM
Amazing! 35 pages in a dating forum thread asking the question "Are there ANY women who don't Cheat?"
Who wudda thunk it?

I wonder how many pages of testimony a thread asking the opposite would garner?
That's the thread I want to read. I'd do it myself, but I'm apparently too dangerous
and controversial to have full forum privileges... I guess I can understand that.
 bruto
Msg: 625
Posted: 9/30/2009 8:43:30 AM
Women think with their P U S S Y's. don't let them fool you to think that they don't. they can't help it, it's just the way they are. At one time in history they might have been more lady-like, but not in today's society. just have fun with them, why do you need to marry them. Women are very over-rated anyway.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >