Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Lucette325
Msg: 6
view profile
History
I fooled around and fell in love....Page 2 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
I disagree that you have become great friends with his wife. If you were really her friend, you would not be sleeping with her husband.

If you're looking for validation, try gloryb.com.
 jcon116
Msg: 14
I fooled around and fell in love....
Posted: 12/29/2006 2:04:00 AM
hmmm sounds like a typical response from young girl , that does notlike what she's hearing.
Young one , you should be out of there immediatley, You a-hole b/f is using you, his wife, and is gonna one day hurt eveyone under that roof. And to boot at 21 i doubt very much you know what love is . Nice move kid, of all the ways u have told us you screwed your life up , you just went from the frying pan into the fire , get out now and good luck, and i still think your b/f is a jerk. btw you don't need to tell his wife, let him break her heart, one day he will get caught, he married her,let him break her heart............................... this is where you reply with a snide remark i'm done
 arri
Msg: 33
Posted: 12/29/2006 7:49:33 AM
The situation you've got yourself into is pathetic. Time to find a boy your own age and move out.
 AJ Kent
Msg: 37
Posted: 12/29/2006 8:47:58 AM
Stargazer38, YOU ARE SOOOO RIGHT! If Medussa could read and feel what WE all have gone through it would open her eyes. My ex wife cheated on me with my BEST friend right under my nose. Oh they were good on how they hung out together I put TRUST my wife and my friend. We divorced they married and then he caught her in bed when he came home early from business trip. My point here to Medussa is PLEASE WAKE UP! When did you know he was married? Why have you continued in this situation? I agree with others, He will never leave his wife for you. By the way you haven't told us unless I missed it..How old is this guy?? As to the reference of the Dr. watching the film "THE HAND THAT ROCKS THE CRADLE" he too was so right watch that movie as an outsider looking into their crazy world. I pray that the Medussa's and the men or women that do cheat realize they are making a certain field alot of money on what? A boy toy? While her hubby is away.. A cutie to play with on nights shes at the PTA Meeting. The thought people have in their mind is a) I'll never get caught B) what they don't know won't hurt them c) He or she really loves me the list can go on and on... You will get caught and yes people do get hurt. And as as far as love goes, that word is not taken as seriously as it should be in today's society..

CONCLUSION: HE FOUND YOU ON THE INTERNET!.... DON'T THINK HE CAN'T..WON'T OR MAYBE DOING IT AGAIN..

Please be careful...
 Chiwrtr72
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 12/29/2006 9:06:21 AM
Yeah, I got to add my voice to the masses who say that you should get out of this situation. You may have a connection with the guy, but I am not of the belief that there is only ONE person out there...

Get out, move on, and meet another great guy (preferably with no wife)
 Iowapaperboy
Msg: 46
Posted: 12/29/2006 9:13:41 AM
If you thought you were right in doing what you're doing, you wouldn't have brought it into the forums. The sad part is that you end your post with an "LOL" which implies you really think this is some kind of cute little girl game, and that's really freakin sad.

Your best bet? Leave. But, you won't do that. You will learn the hard way, and eventually, you will be 30 years old and unemployed with no where to go because he found another young woman to take your place.

Sorry to break it to ya, hun, but he hasn't fallen for you. If he had, you would be his wife - not his live-in nanny. To refer to him as THE gives him more credit than he deserves.

By living in that situation and pretending to be friends with his family, you are being just as evil as he is.

You think he has fallen for you? Tell his wife and see how he reacts. You think his wife and you are friends? Tell his wife and see how she reacts.

If you really think you're doing the right thing, telling his wife and his kids shouldn't seem wrong to you.

I'd wish you the best of luck, but you're helping this man ruin his life and his family.

It's a pity... .... there are plenty of good men out there who aren't married who would give you the world if you asked for it.

-IPB
 blondago56
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 12/29/2006 9:42:01 AM
hi medussa...YOU ARE TOO PRECIOUS AND TOO 'WORTH IT' TO LET THIS MAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU ANY LONGER.....refuse (as difficult as it may be) any more sex, inuendos, kisses, heartfelt-hugs, looks, touches, etc...SO YOU THINK THAT YOU WILL DIE FROM THE PAIN & AGONY, NO YOU WONT, REGARDLESS OF WHAT HE WILL TELL YOU.... you know WHY you posted here??? cuz you KNOW already the answers, you have guilt and a heart (underneath the longing & justification of it all).... if he REALLY wanted to just "help" you , he would/could not be selfish & leave you alone! Get out & get an apartment or at least rent a room from a decent (older?) family.... start looking for an apartment... if i could do it, (my ex tried to kill me, dui's, ended up in jail, restraining orders,etcetc,,..) and you dont think i looked/wanted love& comfort?!? h*ll yes! you know whats going on is not right, step up & step out! you & your baby are worth more together and she needs you as a WHOLE person(even if she is living elsewhere) Not fragmented!......Go to your recources, counseling, anywhere, the city, churches, a College, take a step & get referred and GO regulary to keep your mind together as you take care of your Life's business... Hugs.....
 lyin eyes
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Posted: 12/29/2006 1:41:42 PM
omg are you asking what to do herte you have dished out hurt after hurt here the same as he has.AND YOU REALLY GOT SOME BALLS.when the shit hits the fan and it will,do you think he will be yours.And speaking from legal point she has you both by the balls.And you are the proven adultery.So whos idea to mesh this big happy family into one my god u call her friend.If it was me and I found it out u would be one whipped **** maybe seconds too.
 someotherdude
Msg: 53
Posted: 12/29/2006 2:12:11 PM
I'm thinking "call Jerry"
 lyin eyes
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 12/29/2006 3:02:08 PM
All I GOT TO SAY NOW THAT i calmed down some.You took it past having an affair into the nasty stage.Situations like this are why people end up dead.You are living in her and his home pretending to be something you are not.And when all hell breaks loose I hope and I pray she breaks it off sticks it up his,,,.Because it takes a man that point one dont care about his family,pont 2,dont care about his wife,pot 3,he dont care about you,point 4,he dont care what a fallout its going to be .It wont be just one family suffering its going to be 2.Y ou had better look at it from this perspective.You are lving in their home having her husband causing adultery right under their roof.And just what the hell was he thinking oh he must feel like some kind of man.All I can say is before walls come tumbling down,get the hell out and away from that lowlife that would subject you to such a thing.Well its beyond me but I DO KNOW ONE THING HE IS SELFISH ONLY CARES ABOUT HIMSELF,AND OF COURSE WHAT HE CAN GET.
 MotleyGrrl
Msg: 57
Posted: 12/29/2006 4:51:05 PM
i did a lot of skimming so forgive me...

how exactly did you meet this man? it seems fishy since you didn't live in the same town as him....
didn't his wife find it a little abnormal that he moved some strange girl from another state in with his family?

and i read that you don't even have your daughter with you??

i think some background story would help... because this story as it stands doesnt make any sense to me.
 lyin eyes
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 12/29/2006 9:15:22 PM
itis on record when she got on the computer in that womans house.And as for thinking you are getting away clean no one knows quit fooling yourself.You entered into an affair that wasnt bad enough.You moved into their home and made it yours.You played your game fairy tale make believe in her home with her husband and her children.I cant feel a bit of pity for you to have the gall to do this and then to say you are friends.Does she talk to you as a girlfriend about how happy she is with her man.And you all along know its yours too.This is about to blow no doubt up and all over the place.And I can bet you its going to be a hurting no kmatter what.And sometimes we get what we got coming this is one of them times.
 blondago56
Msg: 71
view profile
History
DELETED PROFILE -
Posted: 12/30/2006 7:44:02 AM
^^^ "GOOD work GROUP" ?!? "Way to circle the wagons around what is RIGHT" ??!?
ok, mr. Kahuna..(yeah , you sure ARE)..."I feel like the Grinch , when his heart grew with Jim Carey".......
*sigh* Sir, (pardon me for lowering my verbal standards temporarily here ) but you are
a d!ck... your statements (and the words in your profile) prove you Dont Have a heart...
How can people who act like pompous stone-throwing animals have a heart?

hugs to all.....
 JWA
Msg: 89
Posted: 1/24/2007 4:52:54 AM
Does anyone else realize this chick OP has NOT been a member here on POF since the second page of this thread? There really is no need to keep posting to it----she's left and ignored every bit of advice anyway!!
 aliven28
Msg: 91
Posted: 2/5/2007 3:16:33 PM
first thing first it takes 2 to fool around ok maybe not for some LOL! This is not completly ur fault but u are 50% wrong here. Yes he's married yes u knew that but u still had sex with him which makes me wonder why u even went there.This guy has the best of both worlds and using it to his advantage.Maybe the wife should get a boyfriend and have some fun of her own. The point is though that married men only want a private whore when they do this. He may have helped u but while he was doing this he was helping himself to u.Grow some respect for u and the wife and get away from the PIG! She needs to know so if u 2 are as close as u say then u will be upfront and honest and prepare urself for the worse from her!
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >