Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > North Carolina  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ~LovinAngel47~
Msg: 108
Raleigh/Durham Get TogethersPage 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Just to let people know, it's time for another social get together with plenty of friends in Raleigh. It's going to be a great time for all to get out and meet and make friends. Details are below and to find get together link for those that do not know how, after you click on your inbox to check your mail...at top of sites page you will see the green get together links...click on the link and it will take you to the detail/sign up page.

Social time with plenty of friends once again at the LongbranchSaloon in Raleigh. Feel the energy from the crowd as club goers anxiously await the nights festivities. Expect a crowd of beautiful people enjoying the music-mix of Southbound 85 on the Countryside, DJ Freeze in the Ice room (Top 40), and DJ Danny in the Disco room. Also join in on all the fun in the Karaoke Sports room and can't forget the free mechanical bull rides. Exciting night for all and great time to get out and meet people.

I'm giving every one plenty of time to make arrangements to attend along with plenty of time to invite all your friends on POF and non POF.
LongbranchSaloon
600 Creekside Drive
Raleigh, NC 27609

Date: Saturday, April 26, 2008
Time: 8pm-2:30am
Admission: $6 members before 9pm~after 9pm members $8
Non-members $10
Ages 18-20 $15
Nearby Motels~see website for infomation~www.longbranchsaloon.com
*We will have some reserved tables in the VIP area and reserved tables in the Karoake Sports bar, the sports bar is located on the left as you walk in the club on the countryside. The VIP area is the elevated area in the middle of the club right in front of the huge dance floor on countryside, and you will have access to all 4 dance floors inside club.

Ages 18-20 are allowed in club, You must surrender your drivers license when you enter and can pick them up when you leave the club. You are given a wrist band to wear the entire time you are in the club and if caught without it on or caught with alcohol in your possession, you will be removed from building.

I look foward to seeing people that I've met at previous get togethers and I am very looking foward to meeting NEW people. Come on out and have a great time with everyone! See you there!

Any questions just email me, I'll be glad to answer any questions....

***Tell Longbranch at door you are there with the "plenty of friends group" so you can get in, if you do not have a Longbranch membership!

Lisa
 April Is My Name
Msg: 109
Raleigh/Durham Get Togethers
Posted: 3/19/2008 3:17:23 PM
You know I'll be there---
 martisu3
Msg: 110
Raleigh/Durham Area
Posted: 7/20/2008 3:40:43 PM
I am new to the area, too. I came from Seattle but by way of Buffalo and EauClaire.
I would show up!
 goodmama9
Msg: 111
Raleigh/Durham Area
Posted: 7/25/2008 9:58:11 PM
Martisu, it appears these postings are really old. It needs to get started again ( :

That, or another thread started.
 milkshakeon301
Msg: 112
Raleigh/Durham Area
Posted: 7/28/2008 4:54:57 AM
i definately agree . although it seems that members just seem to talk it to death ! there are places to meet other than directly in raleigh . so who is going to be our social director this time ?
 Guzzidave
Msg: 113
view profile
History
Raleigh/Durham Area
Posted: 7/29/2008 6:37:38 AM
Why not you?
It's not a paid position......
Dave
 CarolJohanna
Msg: 114
view profile
History
Raleigh/Durham Area
Posted: 5/7/2009 10:13:58 AM
Sounds like fun--count me in!
 Mubbie
Msg: 115
Raleigh/Durham Area
Posted: 5/12/2009 5:20:31 AM
sounds good, I'm in. Just say where and when.
 Troublenc
Msg: 116
Raleigh/Durham Area
Posted: 5/13/2009 10:43:44 AM
Don't forget the Buckhead Saloon party on June 19th!! Will be posting it soon!

Rock on!!
 Mr.Boo
Msg: 117
Raleigh/Durham Area
Posted: 5/15/2009 6:35:30 AM
~~~~~~~ I will be an old man by the time June 19th rolls around ~~~~~
 Troublenc
Msg: 118
Raleigh/Durham Area
Posted: 5/18/2009 7:11:55 AM
Stop it, Booceeeeeeeephus man.....you know it will be here before ya know it! You missed el cinco de mayo! We had a good time!

And yes, Miss Snookums....the more the merrier, I do believe you know that!

Shall we do something before the 19th? Any ideas???? I did hear rumors of a lot of POF'ers going to the north end for Memorial Day. I would check with "Kocean" to see what he has planned!

Looking forward to June! Shoot, I'm looking forward to every day that isn't a work day! LMAO

Rock on!!!

TroubleNC
 NCSU_Geologist
Msg: 119
Raleigh/Durham Area
Posted: 9/13/2009 8:36:48 PM
Got anymore meetups coming up? I just moved to Raleigh a month ago and missed the Saloon meeting....
 rpapex
Msg: 120
Raleigh/Durham Area POF party ?
Posted: 9/14/2009 3:54:58 PM
Who would be interested in a POF party around the Cary NC area
on October 23, Friday night? It would be held at The Rally Point Grill
right off I-40. The Grill / Bar area is HUGE.
There is a dance floor.
It also has a HUGE outside patio
with a bar out there.

There is no cover charge to get in,
I would ask for $1 a piece to cover name tags
and anything else I have to buy.

let me know who is interested?

RP
Show ALL Forums  > North Carolina  >