Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Bad Blow-Jobs      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Mr O
Msg: 64
Bad Blow-JobsPage 4 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
Alot woman complain about oral sex from their partners (men) not being good enough..
But, what about all the ladies who cant suck a good****???
'It's a 2 way street- right ???

Bad Blow-Jobs
another oxy-moron!

even when it's bad it's good enough for us!
we're just happy to receive!

there is no such thing as a bad BJ! As long as you're there to take it on the chin, it's all gooood!

CANDY COATED
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Bad Blow-Jobs
Posted: 9/27/2005 1:02:12 PM
too much drool....when i plunge it down my throat to introduce your d**k to my lungs....sweeetie, its gonna make me drule!
but i get m m m for just the smell of it!
 BrownEyez99
Msg: 73
Bad Blow-Jobs
Posted: 4/8/2007 4:22:25 PM
He won't touch my "private" except to "slip inside with his jackhammer".

Thats what you said.... But if you want your privates touched by my fingers and especially my tongue.... Then drop me a line....
 4408joseph
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Bad Blow-Jobs
Posted: 1/25/2008 11:49:52 AM

Bad Blow Job ?

Hummmmm, that would be when she gets caught , and the government takes away her welfare check for having a job.

denaj
Msg: 75
Bad Blow-Jobs
Posted: 2/2/2008 6:23:52 AM
I thought guys liked to cum in your mouth. I thought that was a big thing. When I know a guy is getting very close, I usually suck really hard and run my toung under the string and suck it all out and lick off what ever is left. I would think it would be an insult to spit it out or run to the bathroom and brush your teeth. I you like him enough to give a blow job I think you should finish the job and tell him how good he tastes. I do agree with you that the prelude is very important , teasing and taking it slow seems to to me to be the best and produces the best results. I don't understand some guys like the teeth thing I think it would hurt and very carful with the ball , that are too sestive just a little licking is all. I think the teeth thing comes form a girl being to drunk to be paying attention and you have to look into his eyes and show him you like that you are pleasing him.
 ~LoriMac~
Msg: 76
Bad Blow-Jobs
Posted: 2/4/2008 10:19:18 AM
You men have no idea what we're dealing with down there. Teeth placement, and jaw stress, and suction, and gag reflex, and all the while bobbing up and down, moaning and trying to breathe through our noses. Easy? Honey, they don't call it a job for nothin'.
 itsjanjan
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Bad Blow-Jobs
Posted: 2/4/2008 10:46:32 AM
I would say you had a good point.
 ~LoriMac~
Msg: 78
Bad Blow-Jobs
Posted: 2/4/2008 12:45:34 PM
so a hood piercing is a good thing...it helps you find it!! Oh i should post that int he other thread(about hood piercings)...thank you so much for that valid point

I agree...btw LOL
 ~LoriMac~
Msg: 79
Bad Blow-Jobs
Posted: 2/4/2008 1:08:45 PM
custom...interesting...she was a professional at it you say? I think that job would have the highest rate of job satisfaction...no need for performance reviews....and i hear the pay is really good. Just had to comment. Thank you for sharing your experience with this "lady"....most guys dont admit to having "worked with" professionals
 nexthyme
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Bad Blow-Jobs
Posted: 2/6/2008 1:19:42 AM
I have to say all men are different, I read part of this, and there have been plenty guys that said they weren't into the testicle thing...

I had a long term with someone that wanted them sucked and crushed so hard I thought they'd break... Go figure...

The one thing I find unappealing is a guy that likes his testicles licked and sucked, but doesn't shave...

Come on get real, pubic hair in the mouth is flat out horrible.

You men can say women have a shag carpet... Uhhhh not this woman... Don't like the hair on my tongue, and sure as heck don't think anyone else would either...

AND if a guy has gotten a bad BJ, is it because he gave directions?

Believe me, everybody has their own thing, so ask and be willing to take directions...

ANd that is all I have ta say about that...
 Notinit4
Msg: 81
Bad Blow-Jobs
Posted: 2/7/2008 1:41:57 PM
30 mins to an hour?!! OMG! I would feel like a failure if it took me that long! I like to get in there, make em' cum and move on to the other pleasures. 10 mins or less is usually right. Depending on the mood and intensity of it, sometimes it takes less than a minute or 2. Total satisfaction for me when they can't hold back any longer and it's only been a couple mins. Sometimes that's fun because you can keep going and get another one out of him.

A bad bj? What's that? lol
 The Kiwi
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Bad Blow-Jobs
Posted: 2/7/2008 2:10:22 PM
Most women dont seem to have given bad blow jobs, and most men have had at least one bad one. So do the math - guys are just being far to polite to complain. After all if a guys getting head or laid - he usually isnt about to complain and ruin a good thing regardless of how mediocre it is. Am i right guys ?
The problem really comes down to communication, so if anyone is to blame its us fella's - certainly not our willing partners.
 nexthyme
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Bad Blow-Jobs
Posted: 2/7/2008 11:19:07 PM
ROTFLMFAO...

<div class="quote">I've found that you can get a bad BJ when she's really into it and you call her by the wrong name.
Found that out.

I don't know if I would admit something like that on a public forum... LOL...

Isn't that why men go straight to calling a gal babe, huni, sweety, baby... So there isn't a mistake of saying the wrong name?????

I have found men ( don't know what women do...So as a woman) will do that IM chats... Then you ask them if they know your name, and they are stuttering, and falling over there tongue...

Notinit4
Msg: 86
Bad Blow-Jobs
Posted: 2/8/2008 11:37:30 AM
bigmiz ~ Never had a bj or never had a bad bj?
 heaight
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Bad Blow-Jobs
Posted: 2/8/2008 2:30:39 PM
dont suck on the ballz.. and no teeth
drooling on the pole is cool
 GREAT EXPERT 900
Msg: 88
Bad Blow-Jobs
Posted: 2/20/2008 1:07:49 PM
i've had to many bad blowjobs. i had one woman giving me a really nice blowjob in the car but she had a sore throat, when i got close to cumming she stopped. then i had another woman who was sucking me doing that spinning motion around my**** it felt so good i had to cover my face with a pillow, again i was about to bust and she stopped saying she was tired because she was rusty, claiming she haven't sucked****in awhile.
 GREAT EXPERT 900
Msg: 90
Bad Blow-Jobs
Posted: 2/20/2008 7:08:47 PM
one of the few chix that made me cum orally, took about 3 or 4 hours to get me to the brink of cumming, she jerked me off on her face to finish me.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Bad Blow-Jobs