Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 DeusXMachina
Msg: 23
view profile
History
What type of guy/gal do you go for nowadaysPage 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
someone who reads and thinks!
 evan2
Msg: 32
What type of guy/gal do you go for nowadays
Posted: 1/6/2007 5:10:34 AM
I tend to date brunettes but I ended up marrying a blonde..go figure
she changed her color a lot anyways.... that didnt last to long so color doesnt matter

good sense of humor first, a woman that can make me laugh is a keeper... I am very silly and sarcastic...someone that can take my jokes and give them back. Looks does help but personality is a winner because my ex wife was boring.
 stevencl
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Posted: 1/8/2007 4:33:05 PM
this might come as a shock to most of you ladies but i've never been keen on women with big t*ts also not keen on women who bite their finger nails or women with more spare tires than michelin
 evan2
Msg: 65
Posted: 1/10/2007 7:44:45 AM
I am 6ft you know....
 Scottydog09
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Posted: 3/22/2007 4:33:52 AM
i HAVE to think they are attractive, call me shallow if you want but i dont understand how anybody could have a relationship with somebody they didn't find attractive!?! I dont have any specific type to be classed as attractive though, i dont prefer blondes over brunettes or owt like that they just have to have that certain something that catches my eye!! This also goes hand in hand with personality though, i have met laods of gorgeous girls who, as soon as they open their mouths just shoot down in my estimation! Personality and looks are on an even level for me, you cant have one without the other, it just doesn't work like that!!
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >