Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sandra19
Msg: 152
Minute MenPage 8 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
well i dono if one min ...i guess it was a lil longer but yeah i guess he wasnt a record holder .lol..it didnt bodered me at all though...not only because he knew how to make up for not lasting TOO long ..but also coz i liked him enough not to care :)
in my case ..if i get to have feelings for someone ..it wouldnt really matter coz i would be happy to have him as he is BUT there are women out there that might/will be really upset if its not long enough :P lol
good luck !
 hug.it.out
Msg: 153
Minute Men
Posted: 1/7/2008 9:08:51 PM
in the words of dave chappel

im a speed ****er - if i cum, I CUM RIGHT ON TIME!
 smsweendoggy
Msg: 154
Minute Men
Posted: 1/8/2008 9:01:43 PM
Hmmmm when does the timer start?
 ICEWOLF3000
Msg: 155
Minute Men
Posted: 1/8/2008 9:10:45 PM
My only recomendation is go and talk to a doctor....
 Dakota44
Msg: 164
view profile
History
Minute Men
Posted: 1/9/2008 9:32:53 AM
^^^^^
.....3 pump chump...
Ever hear the saying "2 pumps and a squirt"?
Just for the record.....I am NOT like these guys.....quite the opposite actually.
 smartazzjohn
Msg: 167
Minute Men
Posted: 1/9/2008 10:17:01 AM
It so hard to find a woman thats into rodeo sex. You just can't make them happy even when you do ride for the full 8 seconds
 InSydney
Msg: 168
Minute Men
Posted: 1/9/2008 10:22:38 AM

HEY.. I hear ya! I was dating a guy who would ejaculate while he was eating me... he would not make it to the intercourse. So.. we talked about it...and finally after about a month or so I learned how to slow him down.. not blow his load.. while still keeping him excited. .... Learning experience for both of us.

We have been dating for over a year now and he seems to be able to control his premature ejeculation. Good news for me cause I love the guy.

After reading so many negative and bitter posts, I finally found this 'gem'. It's so good to know that there are still people on this planet who can contribute something positive to this world. Good on ya!
 lolwtfamidoinghere
Msg: 176
Minute Men
Posted: 10/17/2009 3:26:51 AM
Funny thread

If I was with someone I was into or in a relationship, I'd use my tongue to make up for being a 2 pump chump lol. Usually after the 1st orgasm, I could get it back up quickly then go for 30 min or so during round 2.

Now if the girl was a random hookup, I didn't care how fast I went, and what was worse was if you could get dressed & out the door just as quickly as u came. Sometimes I would do it just to piss them off.

Yes, I was evil
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >