Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 kejo22
Msg: 154
view profile
History
I caught a women I've been sleeping with inserting my used condom inside herPage 2 of 26    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26)
I might be wrong on this but i am pretty sure that sperm dies when it is exposed to the air. So technically she couldnt really get pregnant that way. If she is pregnant there is something like a 98.7% chance that the pregnancy occured during the actual act. If you were careful I would rest easy. This method is highly unrealistic
 Lustra17
Msg: 155
I caught a women I've been sleeping with inserting my used condom inside her
Posted: 2/2/2007 1:39:46 AM
That will teach you to flush the condom next time.
 Fun_Jess
Msg: 158
Posted: 2/5/2007 8:21:31 PM
when it touches open air it dies dosn't it or something like that?
 dillen07
Msg: 160
Posted: 2/5/2007 8:56:42 PM
Ya thats pretty screwed up,and so are you if she gets pregnant, but bet ya a hundered bucks she was already and just wants you to think its yours.
Ha Ha, guess what, happened to me once as well, want some free advice, when you use a womans bathroom, check the medicine cabinet to see what your in for first, flush the condom always, and if they swallow make sure they actually swallowed lol good luck and stay away from that broad
 dillen07
Msg: 161
Posted: 2/5/2007 9:02:38 PM
Ya thats pretty screwed up,and so are you if she gets pregnant, but bet ya a hundered bucks she was already and just wants you to think its yours.
Ha Ha, guess what, happened to me once as well, want some free advice, when you use a womans bathroom, check the medicine cabinet to see what your in for first, flush the condom always, and if they swallow make sure they actually swallowed lol good luck and stay away from that broad
 betterlate
Msg: 174
view profile
History
Posted: 2/12/2007 10:19:38 PM
Why not jump off that bridge if you come to it and stop having casual sex with idiots that want meaningful relationships if you are avoiding it like the black death. It sounds like you and if your sperm got her pregnant, you will pay... beleive me... you will pay and pay and pay... these are good reasons to keep it in your pants...

Call the police and make a report with the date, times etc. then if (I dont see whyanyone would waste time worrying about the ifs in life) she gets pregnant, you can bring that to court but it wont do anygood, all she would have to say is that you told her you wanted a baby with her and it is your word against hers...

baddddd
 Azayaka
Msg: 176
Posted: 2/12/2007 10:39:35 PM
Too late now but I would have raced over to see her the next day and forced morning after pills down her skank hole of a throat just to be sure. IF she did become pregnant i'd have her fall down some stairs and then have her fall back up the stairs again just to be sure!
Sucks to be you man.
 MotleyGrrl
Msg: 194
Posted: 2/16/2007 2:41:15 PM
Did we ever find out if she was really pregnant?
 cupidstrikes
Msg: 201
Posted: 3/7/2007 10:38:58 PM

oh and PS, from your profile, who's gonna want to hook up with you for long term now, when you've posted you've got psycho booty calls hanging around???

He's SINGLE, not dead!!!!

What, he's supposed to wait until he's in a commited relationship before he can have sex?Who knows when that will be.

Come on? It's only you women that think like that. Who knows how long he may be single for.
Sure he may meet women and date them but that doesn't mean any of those dates are going to lead to anything serious or even to intimacy for that matter.

That's the thing that baffles my mind. People who have that mentality. (Well I have to wait until I'm in a commited/loving relationship before I can have intimacy/sexual relations in my life)

It's that kind of mentality that has people sexually deprived!
Deprived of one of the greatest (and most healthy) activities/excecises one can engage in.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying the world should be one big orgy and we should all do each other....lol....(although that could be interesting...haha...j/k)

All I'm saying is to each their own but one should not have to deprive themselves of such pleasure just because they're single.
 cupidstrikes
Msg: 202
Posted: 3/7/2007 10:40:34 PM
oh and dude....re: your situation.....

THAT'S JUST MESSED UP!
 dlsimp
Msg: 204
Posted: 3/8/2007 5:48:09 AM
well your not totaly screwed yet, if by chance she is pregnant if you can get her on video tape admitting to what she did it will be under false pretenses and theft of dna ( usa vs Japanese scientist for theft of dna)-or bodily fluids, the us deemed bodily fluids as an item or object when they started arresting inmates for assault with bodily fluids. you were responsible and used a condem. but pretty much if you dont have a good lawyer your screwed if she is pregnant and you are the father without her admitting to what she did.
but sperm lasts like 1 min and you used a condom hopefully it was lubricated with spermicide. and it actualy takes the force of ejaculation to get them up there - hey 28 miles an hour can put an eye out lol so safe to say your 99% safe but you know now to tie and flush
 pk2woman
Msg: 206
view profile
History
Posted: 3/8/2007 4:22:00 PM
WOW....some action needs to be taken, what a desperate girl she must be! She needs medical attention and I don’t mean a GP.

On the other hand you treated her as a “booty call” pay backs are a ****! Lol

No no 2 wrongs don’t make a right!

What a pickle you could be in.

Watch where you put your condom from now on!!!!
 Warpgirl
Msg: 209
Posted: 3/8/2007 11:49:19 PM
First off ALWAYS flush your condoms.
I knew or or two girls that mentioned to me siphoning off sperm (with a syringe) contained within a condom and injecting it high up in the vaginal close to the cervix.
To which of course i laughed and called them bubbleheaded idiots that had no idea the world of trouble they were asking for.

So there are women that will still play the "let me get pregnant so he'll be mine forever" game.
This is most commonly scene in younger more NAIVE 20something women.
Older women KNOW BETTER --LOL. Pregnancy is no guarantee that the guy will marry them or even stick around.

Second--never do a "booty call" with someone you know has feelings for you.
Frankly, it's not fair to her and can cause you a whole lot of aggravation.

Third--GROW UP! regardless of the circumstances if you get a woman pregnant (fact is that is YOUR sperm in that condom) you are just as reponsible for that offspring. The child had nothing to do with being brought into the world.
IF you can't accept the RESPONSIBILITY of potentially ending up as a parent you shouldnt even be engaging in sexual intercourse.
 dlsimp
Msg: 212
Posted: 3/9/2007 4:24:12 AM

the set-up : she wants your baaaabbbbbbbby...this is the part you quit your job become a loafer and move in with her

ahahaha theres your answer right there
 PhilMeUpBaby
Msg: 214
view profile
History
Posted: 3/14/2007 9:19:13 AM
Do some research, and start casually mentioning cases where men have successfully sued for sole custody?

And that you've got some distant cousin, who's a lawyer that gets his rocks off by winning child custody cases?

And what about that rare mental disease, that only happens every second generation? ie it's skipped you, but will affect your offspring.
 judyskiis
Msg: 217
Posted: 3/14/2007 10:31:17 AM
Someone's been listening to too much Leykis. Cut your penis off and feed it to the sharks. That should keep the gold diggers away. No penis - no condom - no babies - no child support ;)

OH...you can also just FLUSH! Jeez is that so hard.
 ~BOOTS~
Msg: 218
Posted: 3/14/2007 10:36:19 AM
OK so you already know

*Using a condom is not always foolproof ( pregnancy OR std's , HIV)
* sleeping with someone you just met , without really maybe knowing the person they are is kinda imature and irresponsible. ( stalking and obbsession)
* Impregnating someone ( un balanced or not) ( 18 yrs of child support , emotional blackmail , loss of income, fun of explaining to future partner )

I assume you already know all of this so I won't waste time telling you

The fact that she is squeezing out the last of your love juice is f *cked up to be sure but at this point may be the least of your worries ....
 wild_thang88
Msg: 220
view profile
History
Posted: 3/14/2007 10:50:13 AM
first things first change your name die your hair and move to a diffrent location that is what i can think of right now!
 ~BOOTS~
Msg: 221
Posted: 3/14/2007 10:53:06 AM
Monk63 That was a great post... best on in the thread so far .

I really hope he ( the OP ) reads that...I was more than a bit annoyed with the "tard " reference he used as well , and you addressed all of the post really well.
 Charmful Delight
Msg: 222
Posted: 3/14/2007 7:08:09 PM
Hey look! If she orgasmed she is 50-100% likly to get pregnant, especally if she lyes down. The fish have to swim all the way up their and can only survive at body temp. If she didnt orgasm It's like 0- 50%. Also, does she have a bf? Are you the advenurer she longs for at the end of the month? When Is that time of month for her? Usally somewhere around their birthdate is a good bet from my knowledge. If she does have a bf then she is more likly to get pregnant with your child, and most fertile aroung her period. But any way,
***************************GET RID OF HER!!!!!*****************************
 Charmful Delight
Msg: 223
Posted: 3/14/2007 7:10:19 PM
Make sure you give her the clap first! LOL
 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Msg: 230
Posted: 3/15/2007 9:28:05 PM
Take it as a compliment . . .obviously she loves your Genes man
 Beat Me Up
Msg: 237
Posted: 4/28/2007 2:01:59 AM
I think its kind of romantic. She was obviously depositing it there because she knew that the next thing you were going to do was to go down on her ..... that's kinda hot
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >