Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 davidxj8
Msg: 415
view profile
History
I caught a women I've been sleeping with inserting my used condom inside herPage 23 of 26    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26)
it's a good thing you dont want anything to do with her child if she has one, anyone who can describe a thing as precious as a baby the way you did does not deserve to be a parent. i quote "and no i dont want to be a father to her **stard kid and i wont pay her anything
 Zephyr2553
Msg: 419
I caught a women I've been sleeping with inserting my used condom inside her
Posted: 2/10/2009 9:54:44 AM
If you don't want to do the time.....don't do the crime. It seems simple to me, just jack off. Any woman who would agree to "just be some loser's booty call and desperate enough to want to carry this Bstrds baby" shouldn't be "done" anyway. Both of you are losers and whatever happens to the both of you, you deserve.

Go buy a great big straw and suck it up, dude!
 flcntrygirl80
Msg: 421
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2009 10:59:03 AM
Wow! Talk about resurecting an old thread....
 ~rain~
Msg: 423
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2009 11:37:43 AM
are you sure she wasnt turning it inside out to shake the "fuc" out of it?

its recycling! Maybe she wanted you to use it again!

If I were the O.P. and well..I cant be O.P. cause I dont have a penis...but i think..

eek!!I cant think about it!!...........Its just to messed up!

Next time O.P. try having sex with a mature adult!
 ilovetoshop
Msg: 436
Posted: 5/2/2009 7:39:21 AM
seriously ..this DUDE is screwed up ...i dont get it and i think ur full of shit ...
 SpielMitMir
Msg: 439
Posted: 5/6/2009 6:47:33 AM
If I were you. I would have drove to the nearest Walgreens and bought the morning after pill for her and made her take it ....

Problem solved ...
 Trishinwi2009
Msg: 442
view profile
History
Posted: 5/6/2009 5:46:11 PM

any advice?

For starters find a new booty to call on (probably should have done that when she started wanting to pursue a relationship if you weren't interested in that any how!)

But that woman???? Lunatic!!!! Who wants to have a child with someone who never intends to have a relationship with them?!? Seriously! Insane!
 WokkaWokka
Msg: 443
 redheadlady4
Msg: 446
view profile
History
Posted: 5/9/2009 7:48:52 PM
Looks like shes playing ya dude...thats really sick and I sure havent heard of that, she sounds quite desperate...U best beware, hope u ended ur FWB that nite...lol and u might want to ask a lawyer a few questions about this !!! wow..it takes all kinds doesnt it?
 WalkingInLondon
Msg: 451
Posted: 7/29/2009 3:45:12 PM
Dear OP,
My boyfrieend told me his ex fiance did the same thing. After they had had the conversation about him not wanting children, etc.
He makes an excellent salary, however, and she saw him as a great target for support, and he is a great guy and would definitely be a good father to his child.

He broke it off with her, and she ended up using his SS number and name to get credit cards, loans, all sorts of stuff. He has gone through with prosecuting her, but the commonwealth attorney keeps dragging his feet, and my boyfriend is reluctant to send her to jail, even though she deserves it. He is much nicer than I would be in this situation.
She did not manage to get pregnant, probably due to the additional spermicide present in the condom. But it is a shitty thing to even attempt to do.
It is on the same level with guys removing the condom during sex, or poking holes in it. It is just wrong on so many levels.
Beth
 Candace18
Msg: 456
Posted: 12/17/2011 8:59:09 PM
So for any of you who took sexual education you should know that just because the sperm had hit air it does not die . Sperm can die in minutes or possible hours after ejaculation . You can get pregnant from your partner touching himself then you or possibly using the same towel as the guy . Even though that the craziest thing I have ever heard a woman do it possibly could happen .
 HowRJ
Msg: 457
Posted: 12/17/2011 9:15:26 PM
The OP is probably a grandfather by now........
 Aries_328
Msg: 458
view profile
History
Posted: 12/17/2011 9:43:32 PM

You can get pregnant from your partner touching himself then you or possibly using the same towel as the guy

That sounds like an urban legend so I did a quick Google search.

It is, he said, technically possible to get pregnant without having sex—but it's nearly impossible, and if someone comes to the office and immediately cottons on to some weirdo towel/contractor story it means they're either lying or else they have experienced something so statistically unique that whole religions should be based on their procreative miracle.

I guess there is some theoretical possibility with large quantities and good timing... but it really does sound like urban legend or basic "I swear I did not have sex with that girl"
 kasandroid
Msg: 459
Flush the Condom-The Disappearing Male
Posted: 12/17/2011 11:47:48 PM
Wow what a great idea! Keep flushing that plastic with spermacide away, while your at it, get out your leftover prescriptions and flush those down the toilet too!

Then when male babies are born with there testes inside them or deformed, or more girls are born then males at an alarming rate; why give yourself a pat on the back for being the flush advocates.

MissBoomerSooner
Msg: 460
view profile
History
Posted: 12/18/2011 2:59:15 AM
Well in this day and age it doesn't surprise me... next time flush it!!!!!!!!!!!
 kasandroid
Msg: 462
You all are banned from flushing.
Posted: 12/18/2011 9:46:11 PM
Watch the documentary the Disappearing male before you flush it fans keep polluting the water interfering with the future gender population.

What no one's paranoid about that? If you don't want a baby good, throw it in the trash or take it with you. No need to MUTATE the unborn male babies who are wanted with even more toxic chemicals floating in the water.

By the way, the toilet water does get recycled back into tap water.

Hope you enjoy drinking spermicide and decomposed plastic with the chemicals that made the plastic.

dondea
Msg: 463
view profile
History
Posted: 12/19/2011 12:13:05 PM
LOL about this post. It was started in January 2007 and it has not died. Some of the posters had a great sense of humor.

OT: I'm glad the OP never came back. In reading his post's, he and his "one-nighter" must have been a matched pair even though he didn't think so.
 SCOTTYD04
Msg: 468
Posted: 12/21/2011 10:00:23 AM
Throw it in the toilet next time lol
 lynn624
Msg: 469
view profile
History
Posted: 12/21/2011 3:21:45 PM
Ask yoursel what lessons have I learned and move on.
 dieseldreww
Msg: 470
Posted: 12/21/2011 3:43:43 PM
Simple solution: befriend her again, however long it takes for her to be comfortable.
Next buy or borrow a cam corder, place it inconspicuously (hid well) in your bathroom, invite her over and have sex again. Before this takes place, plant a ficticious condom with some corn syrup in it then after you have sex just flush the real used one down the drain and put the fake one on the top in your trash can. Leave the bathroom, pretend to passout and let her do her thing again and Taaaaa Daaa, you have her doing it on tape. PROOF you've been set-up.
 scottallens
Msg: 472
view profile
History
Posted: 12/21/2011 7:57:03 PM
Find a new booty call and next time flush the condom down the toliet
 fresh food
Msg: 475
Posted: 11/3/2012 11:58:21 PM
spend some money and ask a lawyer dont askon here people on here arent lawyers
 ravenhair4u
Msg: 477
Posted: 11/4/2012 12:31:42 PM
Wow...
I would find a lawyer, most will have a consultation with you for free. This lady has pscyhological issues, & it very desperate to have a baby.
I think most of the sperm she got would harmlessly drain out, however anything is possible.
Cut all ties with this crazy lady, never contact her again.
Why have you been having casual sex with her when she is looking for a meaningful relationship? Next time hook up with someone who wants to have meaningless sex like you do.
 the_biggavell
Msg: 478
Posted: 11/5/2012 3:40:31 AM
That's why you flush... stupid.
 Acehonestlady
Msg: 479
view profile
History
Posted: 11/5/2012 5:08:28 AM
I have no idea what the legal grounds would be, are there any set one? I doubt this is something that comes up leagally for there to have any known grounds. It would be worth trying comparing yourself to a 'sperm donor' if she became pregnant but looking along forced donation or something. Or something within Human Rights, having your rights of choice abused. This is wat she has done. A good lawyer might be able to put something across on these grounds. Sperm donors don't pay maintenance so why should any man that becomes a father under these circumstances. I'd avoid press coverage as it might plant seeds (if you pardon the pun) in other women!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >