Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Frrosty
Msg: 26
what would you say is the one trait a future partner might have problems accepting Page 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I wish to know every corner of their soul and everything in between.

It scares them...or..shames them..or ..

somethin.
 Frrosty
Msg: 28
what would you say is the one trait a future partner might have problems accepting
Posted: 4/7/2005 8:35:31 PM
I also charge for the truth as tough as it may be to face.
 Frrosty
Msg: 29
what would you say is the one trait a future partner might have problems accepting
Posted: 4/7/2005 8:48:24 PM
mmm it's pretty and it's blonde..and it enjoys ...*gulp*..me?

<--I'm confused.

*scratches head*

*shrugs*

Can I just say "yes" now?

Frrosty
Msg: 30
Posted: 4/7/2005 8:52:15 PM
*scratches head*

Well what are ya doin in that pretty lil blonde gal then?

MikeJ
Msg: 31
 MikeJ
Msg: 32
Posted: 4/7/2005 9:09:49 PM
People don't appreciate honesty, they just say they do. What most people seem to want when they say they want an honest person is a tactful person. But tact is very rarely honest, at leats in the purest sense of the word.
 Frrosty
Msg: 33
Posted: 4/7/2005 9:10:30 PM
Only when you are honest about everything and everyone accept them.

She asks you: "why do my co-workers never tell me their dirt like they do each other?"

YOu say: " Because they know you will use it as leverage over them"

Truth..but..she will leave..and angry..and probably hate you for saying so.

*shrugs*

YOu ask:

I answer.

(all options, mind you..but...some of those possible answers [and probably some ofr the likely ones], may be a hrash slap in the face)

Heck, slaps in faces have been known to save lives.

(and end many a relationship)

And I agree. I am very tactful, however, sometimes you have to be straight up..blunt..and true.

THIS is the way it is.
 Frrosty
Msg: 34
Posted: 4/7/2005 9:13:29 PM
You're in WIsconsin hun; don;t tease.
 MikeJ
Msg: 35
Posted: 4/7/2005 9:16:06 PM
My fiancee is brutally honest, just like me. It's kind of interesting.

Her: Do these jeans make my ass look fat?

Me: They don't make your ass LOOK fat.

Her: ***hole. (she knows me too well.. whenever I try to nail her with a double-entendre she knows to assume the worst, hehe)

Me: Touche.

(followed by rough sex all night)

True story. Someday I'm going to write a book about our verbal foreplay.
 Frrosty
Msg: 38
 astrosky
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 4/8/2005 9:33:38 AM
That I stupidly often blurt out whatever is on my mind, with frequently horrendous results (such as being chased by a mob.....)
 Fid Copya
Msg: 43
Posted: 4/8/2005 12:08:16 PM
I am insane.

ps. thecatt - send me an email. That way I can write back. Thanks. :)
 Raven34
Msg: 44
Posted: 4/8/2005 12:49:43 PM
My independence, my outspokenness, my intelligence.....can be a little intimidating to some.
 HAHANOW
Msg: 47
Posted: 4/8/2005 2:21:09 PM
owning so many darn cats! LOL ......
 Shugo
Msg: 53
Posted: 4/8/2005 7:01:02 PM
That your never going to win a arguement with me.I dont throw my personal thoughts into anything, i use pure knowledge to win them.
 angelhmm
Msg: 65
Posted: 4/10/2005 12:36:47 AM
I tend to be right more than I'm wrong, which can irritate those that aren't knowledgeable and worse, I can back it up with factual information, hehe.

angel
 singledad13b
Msg: 69
Posted: 4/17/2005 8:10:16 PM
I am a bible believing christian and thing that Gods roles are right

and the world is nuts and getting worse
 c_deacon
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2005 8:11:02 PM
Not,

Damn woman...we would either love each other to death or kill each other....I have many of those traits too but my IQ may be only 159 or so....smiles....you win....lol
 singledad13b
Msg: 71
Posted: 4/17/2005 8:11:13 PM
and I CANT SPELL THINK obviously
 Pandy
Msg: 75
Posted: 4/17/2005 8:37:32 PM

I'm honest, blunt , sarcastic and cut right to the chase.....have no tolerance for BS /quote(spoken right out of nota's mouth)... d*mn are we related ? lol

could be, country...you feel like a sister ....long lost cousin at the very least
 Pandy
Msg: 76
Posted: 4/17/2005 8:41:34 PM

Not,

Damn woman...we would either love each other to death or kill each other....I have many of those traits too but my IQ may be only 159 or so....smiles....you win....lol

I said approaching 160, C....that still makes you the winner

<-----only gets competitive with uptight prigs.....something you are obviously not
 rory27
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2005 9:31:24 PM
I've too many faults to limit to just one:

1) Wildly inconsistent when it comes to practical matters: I can plan the perfect evening with friends or a lover, but forget the most mundane daily tasks.

2) Stubborn.

3) An unwillingness to compromise on many issues-- lifestyle, sex, money, though I don't easily get flustered over others' opinions no matter how insane (I think) they are.

4) Though I have a wide range of interests/desires, I find I'm much less open, even interested , in seeking out new ones.

5) Procrastination.

6) At the risk of sounding incredibly precious, I find my own company and what goes on in my own imagination far more stimulating than conversations with many people. I can play the social game of easy affability well, but any friendship or relationship has to be fascinating intellectually or I tire of it rather easily.

7) Though I do all right for myself, I rarely think or plan for the future. Women have found this frustrating.

There's more, but I need a break after all that "self-abuse".
 mdew22
Msg: 83
Posted: 4/18/2005 8:44:04 AM
well salamander. you can come over to my place and we will have nose picking contest.

i would say my bad house keeping skills.

mdew22
 redneckgirl133
Msg: 86
Posted: 4/18/2005 9:16:23 PM
My independence....Men do not like that...They need us to be needy and grabbing on to their leg. as they go out the door in the morning...`Oh, baby, please don`t go`....LOL...Oh well, redneckgirl133
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >