Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Electrosex experiences anyone?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 GMC62
Msg: 24
Electrosex experiences anyone?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Yes I have used electrosex ....as female friend slowly turned it up, stimulation was so intense after awhile I had a no touch orgasm.

Absolutely awesome...will repeat often.
 Fun FL girl
Msg: 25
Electrosex experiences anyone?
Posted: 5/29/2008 5:14:30 PM
Thanks for the information, OP, but I think I will keep electricity and water apart, and stick to my old ways.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 5/29/2008 6:51:03 PM
I could tell you what I've done.. but a girl's got to keep some secrets.
 waysouth
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Posted: 5/29/2008 7:25:50 PM
I am so glad this thread got bumped, I laughed, I cried. Real tears.
 godesstda
Msg: 28
Posted: 7/26/2010 2:59:29 PM
I rather enjoy the electrical impulses my own body generates when I am having multiple organsims one on top another, and I find the abundant moisture I produce is an excellent conducter of these electrical impulses. Toys can or do not have to be used.
It's all like little shooting stars all over my body, and intermittent large bursts of euphoria.
Helping others to achieve this can be done, everyone is different about it though....
 salamander000
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Electro
Posted: 8/15/2010 9:55:37 AM
reminiscent of Bob Berdella, he was the expert at these sorts of things. I was his neighbor during some of his tormented times, and my friend owned the store next to his store "Bob’s Bizarre Bazaar" in midtown Kansas City. I was close friends with two men that had encountered him, luckily they got away unscathed. I heard he was a really nice guy, so nice, in fact that he'd keep your skull on sale at his store if you were a particular favorite of his. One if his tricks incorporated a car battery and some jumper cables, oh fun!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Berdella

Oh and if you had a particular flavor for ink injected into your eyes or under your skin he was your man. Unfortunately he died of a heart attack while imprisoned. This along with the asphyxiation fetish really tickles my fancy.

Personally? I wouldn't mess around with anything above 9 volts, but then I am not Joesph Mengele either.
 pandusvenator
Msg: 30
Electrosex anyone?
Posted: 8/15/2010 10:08:55 AM

I was perscribed a TENS unit after a neck injury years ago. As soon I got it through my front door, the electrodes were no where near my neck.

lol Priceless. I can see people running to the doctor with neck and back pain now.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Electro
Posted: 8/15/2010 9:56:21 PM
I tried the low tech high powered version, but I must warn that pissing on an electric fence will make your nuts glow in the dark for a week.
 sleepsafe
Msg: 32
Electro
Posted: 9/6/2010 1:50:09 PM
I have a friend who as a teen aged girl used to frequent Bob's Bizarre Bazaar. She was into some of the jewelry he used to sell. On a trip to the Westport Flea Market she pointed out where his shop used to be. Good thing that she was the wrong gender to interest Bob, as several of the people in his life didn't fare so well.
 SweetnessInFlorida
Msg: 33
Posted: 9/7/2010 11:01:29 AM
Ummmmm.....nah i will pass.......sounds scary. Dont wanna explain that one to the ER doc.
 _Icon_
Msg: 34
Posted: 9/7/2010 2:29:16 PM
Sounds interesting.
 jamie9562
Msg: 35
Posted: 9/8/2010 2:35:59 AM
howard is on sattelite,,,so unless you plan on sticking an antenna array up your bunghole,,,well,,you get the picture...

bababooey! bababooey,, howard sterns penis! stern rules! oh ya,,,,,,about this post.................i am not going to knock it because i haven't tried it,,,but it seems like you must really be numb if you need this kind of excitment to get you going...

don't they use electricity to bring you back from the dead??? nuff said
 readthedamnprofile
Msg: 36
Posted: 9/8/2010 3:45:26 AM
I have only heard of electro stimulation being used in S and M scenarios and in that context it is not meant to be pleasant. You can certainly generate an orgasm by shocking someone, breeders do it all the time with prods up bulls asses to get them to ejaculate so they can collect the specimen for female fertilization later and I am sure the same principals can be applied to the male prostate but, it does not sound like a very nice experience to me. I don't think too many women are going to let anyone stick electrodes on their clit and I doubt too many men want a rod shoved up their anus either.

This particular sexual "treat" might be a hard sell for a lot of people.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Electro
Posted: 9/8/2010 10:31:35 AM
I'm soooooo glad I'm old. Back in yesteryear, we used to get all we needed with human contact. Glad I won't be around to see the future.
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 38
Electro
Posted: 9/9/2010 7:56:15 PM
Toe curling orgasms and multibles? Hey, already give and receive those mostly without this. The problem I see with this is if this becomes the norm, how do you tell if a person is really good at sex on their own?

But, I do remember using an antenna as a butt plug once, everytime she came, a broadcast from over sea's came out of her breast, since I was mouthing them, she thought I speaking and asked me when I learned to speak Japanese and it wasn't too sexy and could I learn French, well....I adjusted the antenna and picked up a broadcast from Paris. ...that seemed to do the trick.

So, in a round about way...that is my experiences.
 xlr8ingmargo
Msg: 39
Electro
Posted: 9/9/2010 8:13:24 PM
Getting zapped tenses the muscles in your body for a moments time allowing them to relax again~ which if your ready to flip your lid feels really good to allow the release.
Its not something you want to do over again though~ unless your like really into you muscles being that sore~ which I imagine some people are.
 bilby886
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Electro
Posted: 11/12/2010 7:33:37 AM
Ohhhh fer Kriiisst sake don't be such wussies!
we're talkin micro amps and less than a milli amp.
all you are doing is letting these pleasure muscles in and around your pelvic floor spasm under more of a voluntary control system.
once you start cumming normally after a few spasms the orgasm is over.
well this electrosex enhances and extends the time of that pulsing spasming feeling.

I'm sure if you are on friendly terms with your local physiotherapist and slip him or her a few extra dollars she/he might hook up your bits to the TENS unit. You'll never look back.
That great american doctor who invented the cornflake used to administer this to guys at his health farm. Dr. Kellogg from Kelloggs cornflakes.

PittsburghVixen
Msg: 41
Posted: 11/13/2010 7:24:11 PM

I have only heard of electro stimulation being used in S and M scenarios and in that context it is not meant to be pleasant.

Ummmm...yes, as a matter of fact, it is meant to be pleasant, if by "pleasant" you mean "gets one off". It's not painful.

Violet wands and TENS units, oh my!
 Meg6214
Msg: 42
Posted: 1/2/2013 12:34:17 AM
Your best bet is to ask this question on a fetish forum seeing as 99% of these responders are vanilla. There are several types of electroplay or electrosex. It depends on the sensation you want. Some enjoy pain and go for a shock for example an electrified fly swatter turned paddle (no thanks!) or they can go for a gentle sensation (feeling as if someone is actually stimulating your parts manually) with a low setting TENS unit. I suggest looking at Fetlife if you want good convos on this topic, they have a bunch of forums and threads on a bunch of different fetishes. I love TENS units but at the time I had one never thought of moving it south. I may have to reconsider.
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 10/14/2018 5:00:21 AM
Same here......
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Electrosex experiences anyone?