Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > What do you attract?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 grrrbunkle
Msg: 103
What do you attract?Page 5 of 22    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22)
women who want just sex
 grubeci
Msg: 104
view profile
History
What do you attract?
Posted: 5/7/2005 9:11:05 AM
Nothing as I'm a nobile gas and gold hahahah nah I'm radioactive now...I repluse.heheheh

now that I think of it...i'm teflon..but seriuosly...I seem to be a foreigner magnet...I guess
my wierdness and strangeness is mistaken as American in the translation...and...it makes me status mealticket?
 spiceygamble
Msg: 105
What do you attract?
Posted: 6/7/2005 9:32:45 AM
...people who do not read the profile, I gather.
Stranger people who like to tell me what I like and what I'll do.
giggle...snicker...mahaw haha snort harharhahah...giggle

...ah & who can forget all those wonderful emails from Hi I'm from-----country and I have----terminal dissease, all I want is to be loved by you before I die.
*sigh, that one always get's me..snif...right here, man.
 grubeci
Msg: 106
view profile
History
What do you attract?
Posted: 6/7/2005 9:41:26 AM
You need to be a jerk. Sorry. Even Jesus tipped over the money changers tables, curse the fig tree, and yelled at a few people. If I am wrong or am giving wrong counsel I am sorry. Be patient and circulate and get out of shell. (my advice to myself)

You probably intimidate people or need social skills. Smile and be open and friendly. (advice to myself) And, tone down the brain who cares about Cliff Claven? Just carla from Cheers.

I guess women wait and we approach. Just the way it is. Jesus walked into Rome and churches...and on the fishermans boats...the churches and Rome didn't walk to him.

And, they say, he was a wicked nice guy and had Gods powers.

If you don't then only the jerks will approach nice girls...or women...we wouldn't want that...now would we???

Sorry...just musing aloud...thinking when I should be drinking.
 niceguyplus
Msg: 107
What do you attract?
Posted: 6/7/2005 11:52:17 AM
Unusually ugly or old females. no education. big girls.
 suthrncharm
Msg: 108
What do you attract?
Posted: 6/7/2005 1:13:08 PM
girls who think im a city boy when it states im a countryboy, larger women, i have a sticker i=on mytruck that says lift it big girls cant jump, mean i know but i have standards
 spiceygamble
Msg: 109
What do you attract?
Posted: 6/7/2005 1:34:50 PM
..."You need to be a jerk. Sorry. Even Jesus tipped over the money changers tables"

?
Ya know, no one should feel a need to be a jerk.
(nor turn this into a rant about Jesus/God.)
It's not about me having to become mean because of others. That's weak.
Besides I have two great buttons on my mail options,
& they can be mean for me.
 spiceygamble
Msg: 111
What do you attract?
Posted: 6/7/2005 1:47:24 PM
There will always be people who's actions leave us shaking our heads in disbelief.
That is not an excuse for anyone to encourage the jerk to come out in us.
These people, these undesired responses are often times unpleasant but can you imagine how much worse it could all become if the contagious nature of negativity took over?
 bucsgirl
Msg: 112
What do you attract?
Posted: 6/7/2005 2:38:59 PM
I sometimes tend to attract jealous control freaks, because I'm a strong woman and they think I'm "feisty" therefore a challenge, something to be conquered. Yeah, right...I attract them, I don't date them, and if so, not for long.
 boddah
Msg: 113
What do you attract?
Posted: 6/7/2005 11:07:39 PM
Mosquitos?
 jennifer j
Msg: 114
What do you attract?
Posted: 6/8/2005 6:47:09 AM
Bad boys with sullen attitudes but I have given the up hopefully been attending BA meetings week 12 all going well
 mitgrad00
Msg: 115
What do you attract?
Posted: 6/8/2005 6:52:24 AM
Intelligent educated women, Chinese women is particular

MDs for some reason
 Lusty Kitty2
Msg: 116
What do you attract?
Posted: 6/8/2005 7:28:41 AM
I seem to attract emotionally retarded men in rl, and horny pervs online. Yes, I know what you are thinking,,"well lok at your name/profile"...but just becasue I like to flirt doesnt make me a whore.

In rl,,I get the men that want to be in a relationship but for some reason or other they can't.

Mix a guy wanted a woman in his life, but he was tooooooo attached to his dog, and when we had sex he thought about his mother,,(hmmmm.) And the I want to marry you and spend my life with you because I love you, but I also want to sleep with men, and not women anymore. Think we can do that?
Throw in a little "I like you, we have fun, and the sex is good, but I do not respect ANY woman enough to give her my name. But we can live together." add one lost puppy/smotherer (couldnt even go to the bathroom in a public place alone), sprinkle with a stalker/abusive a hole who pushed me out of a moving car while driving down the hi way,,,and well there you go my recipe for disaster.
 corazondeleon
Msg: 117
What do you attract?
Posted: 6/8/2005 10:27:34 AM
I attract grandma or women that are larger tha life.
 hac3011
Msg: 118
What do you attract?
Posted: 6/8/2005 2:18:58 PM
I attract way more donuts than muffins. (sigh)
 bucsgirl
Msg: 119
What do you attract?
Posted: 6/8/2005 2:50:37 PM
bunomatic Firecrotch? Never heard that term before. I think anyone when they first meet someone may be a little standoffish, it takes time to be comfortable around someone and warm up to them. When I meet someone for a blind date, I usually try to get them to relax and I'm usually comfortable so they usually loosen up pretty quick. If you just try to relax and have an enjoyable conversation, the other person will usually do the same. I'm not saying you, but many guys act like they're trying to rush things along on a first date and find out everything they can and it turns into more like a job interview. Sure you're interested and want to get to know them, but when someone feels pressure they tense up and things get stilted instead of relaxed and natural. I'm just myself, often laughing at myself and I have a somewhat finely tuned if offbeat sense of humor. Not trying to sit there and tell some canned joke, but with me it comes naturally. If you focus on enjoying yourself and having a good time, the other person usually responds in kind.
 wanted_one
Msg: 120
What do you attract?
Posted: 6/8/2005 4:00:24 PM
Hey now guys... go easy on us Grandma's LOL/Yes that's a recent pic, with my daughter at NY Eve
I have always had the misfortune of attracting unemployed, unmotivated guys (so far not on here though).
 YX32
Msg: 121
What do you attract?
Posted: 6/8/2005 4:34:54 PM
^^^^I concur, last! Nicely said!
 Deagleninja
Msg: 122
What do you attract?
Posted: 6/8/2005 6:31:32 PM
I attract sexy older women in the heat of their sexual primes
 SweetKristine
Msg: 123
What do you attract?
Posted: 6/8/2005 6:33:00 PM
married guys, guys old enough to be my father..and appraently this very cute guy from my area
 Jayelle
Msg: 124
What do you attract?
Posted: 6/8/2005 7:51:57 PM
You go Gilles!! Brought a smile to my face too!
Personally, I tend to attract pretty decent looking men.. most of whom do have an impressive grasp of grammar and spelling skills. However, I do find that because I'm not the ever sought after "Barbie" image that so many men my age seem to be looking for, they seem to hang around for a while.. until someone " better" or " younger" or both ..comes along. Dating sites have their drawbacks as in there's always someone new signing up. SO, there's always someone else waiting around the corner. I've been guilty of looking around those corners too at times. I'm easy to talk to..fairly intelligent... not too hard on the eyes, and very attentive. I've made some lasting friendships and have had a ton of fun along the way. Maybe I'm still a little naive to think "he" is out there somewhere but my Pollyanna-ish view of life makes me still want to fall in love. Trouble is, it's taking a little while to find someone worth tripping over.
 buck711
Msg: 125
What do you attract?
Posted: 6/8/2005 7:53:42 PM
Nothing lately but moths
 tiffi78
Msg: 126
What do you attract?
Posted: 6/8/2005 8:04:20 PM
i attract men in heir 30's and 40's... and black men 'cause of my dangerous curves. lol

shy men, because of my direct sexual talk, and really dirty horny men for the same reason.
 Lusty Kitty2
Msg: 127
What do you attract?
Posted: 6/9/2005 12:17:08 AM
last knight
Personally I was not talking about online people. I was talking about people i met offline.
 vionine
Msg: 128
What do you attract?
Posted: 6/9/2005 1:02:09 AM
I have met a few whiners.
These men also try too hard to read between the lines.
I say one thing and they think I mean another.
Very irritating, I am very straight foward.
I did meet one very sweet fellow who was lacking energy.

I have a lot of mental , creative and physical energy.Lots of married, or young un's message me.
Yhe typical line from the maried ones is.... "so shoot me I'm married"
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > What do you attract?