Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > Foot Fetish?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Fishfancy
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Foot Fetish?Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I do have a foot fetish....SHOES!!!!

Inquiring minds want to know................

Do you like shoes? Feet?

Do you have a small collection or a large one?

What kind of foot stuff does it for you?

Do you consider yourself as having a foot fetish?
 Fishfancy
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Foot Fetish?
Posted: 1/24/2007 10:24:51 PM

But me thinks I have to go back for those kick A$$ boots...hey FF!!-you up for another excursion????

katt and I love hockey....you see:)..... I am caressing every pair of shoes, so going to look at shoes is kinda my fetish....shoes displayed on stands like in an art gallery....love it.

I don't buy alot of shoes...but I do find some treasures....about 60 pairs of shoes and boots....with the new pair of thigh high lace up PVC being the hotest ones yet!!...NOW they do it for me....and comfy too.

I do have a rule with shoes and seldom break it.....If you cant run away from the fuzz...or walk on the boards on a wooden boardwalk or trail....then don't wear the shoes

I dont like my feet touched either...my toes are always painted....and I like mens wool socks.

This is really intresting feedback here...who would have known?
 Mo-Mo
Msg: 3
Foot Fetish?
Posted: 1/25/2007 4:37:20 PM
Well Girls looks like im gonna have to joing your 12 step group for the Shoe Addicted.
I have way to many pairs to count. they were all "must" haves.
The most amusing part is I have a four year old daughter (diva) that has inherited the gene.
Well maybe it was learned. Mommy has a little problem and the addicitons even worse when buying shoes for little girls. I think she has had over 3 hundred pairs of shoes in her little lifetime. Most babies sit on the floor and play with their toys.
My little diva fondles shoes
I hope she grows up to wear a sz 9 like Momma. Then we can share !!
 venusflytrap
Msg: 4
Foot Fetish?
Posted: 7/25/2007 8:50:49 PM
I am beginning to wonder if I have a true foot fetish. I now have 15 pairs of 6 inch stilettos, 5 pairs of thigh high boots, 8 pairs of knee high boots, 18 pairs of ankle boots and everything has a 5 inch heel or higher. Of course, I am not buying these at payless shoes either, EBAY IS ADDICTING! I have black leather, black patent, hot pink, red, cream, white, wonder woman boots, lace ups, buckle ups, the list goes on and on.........god I am getting excited I think I need to order more!!!!!!!!!!!!
 duty1234
Msg: 5
Foot Fetish?
Posted: 10/22/2007 2:13:20 PM
well i think id have a field day giving you a foot massage and rubbing peppermint cream all over your feet and toes
 57LEBOWSKI
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Foot Fetish?
Posted: 10/22/2007 4:03:01 PM
yeah, i do, i find some womens feet very sexy. it's even better when the woman shares my fetish---not into my feet, but loves to have her feet massaged, kissed, etc.....actually, i have a woman fetish, just applie all the above.etc..
 Wes G
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Foot Fetish?
Posted: 10/22/2007 5:03:05 PM
If a lady is wearing a really sharp looking pair of high heels.... she has my attention.
 57LEBOWSKI
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Foot Fetish?
Posted: 10/22/2007 6:18:43 PM
OH YES THEY ARE
believe me. mnore guys than not would like to see your feet/shoes etc.
 57LEBOWSKI
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Foot Fetish?
Posted: 10/22/2007 6:23:57 PM
i know i'm not in your perfect search pattern, but i just have to say..I THINK I LOVE YOU...LOL..,,,if i was 20 yrs younger i'd hjave a chance, but i'm not,,,anyway you have a great sense of humor, youre hot,,i hope you find what you want,,,,,,just happy i could ogle your pic,,lol,,,gotta lov a red haired beauty...
 Xavery
Msg: 10
Foot Fetish?
Posted: 10/22/2007 9:10:36 PM
I am a bit of a clothes horse, so I have a lot of shoes. I think of some of them as "character" shoes. I try to get trendy type shoes that are unique. I honestly don't think I have a foot fetish more of a hand fetish. Gloves have a certain sex appeal to me. I like the ones with the fingers cut out. I have no idea why these gloves appeal to me and it is really creepy to think that Michael Jackson may have the same fetish, because he wore gloves like the ones I like.
 Xavery
Msg: 11
Foot Fetish?
Posted: 12/16/2008 8:45:57 PM
To be truthful, the only reason I can relate to this in the least is because I find certain glove styles interesting. It is hard for me to understand people who buy multiple pairs of shoes. One thing I have noticed is people who shop for shoes all the time is they don't always wear clothes well. I can think of two people who are short who I know who shop for shoes. Clothes tend to be made for taller people.

I like a shoe that is unique, but comfortable. At this point in time, I am concentrating on treads. I had a bad experience with shoes with no treads and cracked my wrist a few years ago.

Helpful Hint - If you have shoes that lack treads, you can spray them with hairspray and/or sandpaper the soles. I have found sandpaper really works.
 ~JaneSays~
Msg: 12
Foot Fetish?
Posted: 5/9/2009 9:04:17 PM
Wow! This season there are some great shoes in shops. It is like the shoe has become a work of art. I just like looking at shoes without the feet, so I guess I don't have a foot fetish.
 ~JaneSays~
Msg: 16
Foot Fetish?
Posted: 7/19/2009 11:03:16 PM
I have several pairs of shoes but no foot fetish. Perhaps, I have an ankle fetish because I really want some sequined socks like Michael Jackson wore when he first did the Moonwalk.
 ~JaneSays~
Msg: 17
Foot Fetish?
Posted: 7/20/2009 2:07:33 PM
Did he wear sequined socks? It is all in the socks. The reflective properties of the sequins catches the light and the dance steps look even more amazing.
 mrchicken
Msg: 18
Foot Fetish?
Posted: 7/21/2009 6:00:54 PM
Feet are very sensitive and can be fun!

Where have many of the good "forum freaks" gone?
 ~JaneSays~
Msg: 19
Foot Fetish?
Posted: 7/23/2009 9:08:19 PM
^Yup, you have definitely taken this thread to the next level and I guess I lack raw desire and what ever else it is you said because I don't really understand.

Here I am think a foot fetish is all about wearing nice shoes. This all reminds of Toto in Oz when he told Dorothy that they were not in Kansas anymore. One thing about Dorothy is that she had great shoes . . . toes . . . maybe the dog knew.
 massagenut
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Foot Fetish?
Posted: 2/17/2013 6:51:06 AM
You wear those toe socks? :0
 heartwithfire
Msg: 21
Foot Fetish?
Posted: 4/23/2015 3:11:29 AM
Well, when do you want the next one?
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > Foot Fetish?