Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > What's your star sign, and are you what they say your characteristics      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Lacrymosa
Msg: 126
What's your star sign, and are you what they say your characteristics are ?Page 6 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)

TAURUS
Drinking style:
Taurus prefers to drink at a leisurely pace, aiming for a mellow glow rather than a full-on zonk. Since a truly intoxicated Taurus is a one-person stampede, the kind of bull-in-a-china-shop inebriate who spills red wine on white carpets and tells fart jokes to employers, the preference for wining and dining (or Bud and buddies) to body shots and barfing is quite fortunate for the rest of us. This is not to say that the Bull is by any means a teetotaler - god, no. A squiffy Taurus will get, er, gregarious (full of loudmouth soup, some would say) and is extremely amusing to drag to a karaoke bar when intoxicated.

Trademark c*cktails:
Early-to-bed Taureans need a picker-upper. Try a Red Bull and vodka. They also have a leviathan sweet tooth and are fond of drinks with names that sound like dessert (50-50 bar, mudslide). Sweetly caffeinated drinks, like Irish coffee or white Russians, are ideal. More macho Taureans will go for something unpretentious, like a Jack and Coke or whiskey sour.

Yep...me except the fart jokes....lol....and I'm squiffy....
 Firestorm66
Msg: 127
view profile
History
What's your star sign, and are you what they say your characteristics are ?
Posted: 9/10/2007 5:03:32 AM

...and is extremely amusing to drag to a karaoke bar when intoxicated.

Why can't you live locally girl? I'd love to drag you to a karaoke bar (anything for a good laugh)!
 obhwhitedragon
Msg: 128
Posted: 9/10/2007 5:06:27 AM
''''''''Why can't you live locally girl? I'd love to drag you to a karaoke bar (anything for a good laugh''''''''''''''''

pick me ,
pick me,

love karaoke, & I do it so bad.............
let you no next time i am down......................
 Lacrymosa
Msg: 129
Posted: 9/10/2007 5:07:50 AM
Hey Firey...I'm good at karaoke....specially when I'm squiffy....

"There is a house in New-Orleans.
they call the rising sun...."
 Firestorm66
Msg: 130
view profile
History
Posted: 9/10/2007 5:08:20 AM
The one thing I am sure of in this life is that there isn't enough alcohol on the planet to get me to do karaoke - but I do so love people who are willing to give it a go

(Madam) Lacquers, I'm starting to think you have an obsession with houses of ill repute! Just what was your role in a previous life??????
 Lacrymosa
Msg: 131
Posted: 9/10/2007 5:09:55 AM
^^^just don't let me sing anything from Rocky Horror...total embarassment....pmsl
 obhwhitedragon
Msg: 132
Posted: 9/10/2007 5:35:53 AM
''''''''just don't let me sing anything from Rocky Horror...total embarassment....'''''

o PLEASE........
lets do the time warp again...............
 Lacrymosa
Msg: 133
Posted: 9/10/2007 11:09:06 PM

Taurus

--Don't tease them. It will only piss them off. Taureans are realists. If you say that you are horny: Prepare to be humped. Taureans are heavy indulgers, though. All forms of indulgence: Sex-drugs-wine-food...whatever their vice may be: they simply cannot get enough. They do not believe in moderation. They will root until they are sore. Taurus likes to have sex just for the sake of having sex. What they lack in originality, they make up for in stamina and endurance. Okay...so they may not be into bondage, okay? But they WILL lick you until you have at least three orgasms or until you pass out...whichever comes first. Taurus uses their tongue for EVERYthing...and I mean that. They love to lick people in whipped cream, alcohol, chocolate, flesh and candy???Bring it on! Caution: They are looking for a relationship so be kind to them.
They also have a BIG wet thing for scent. Sometimes they don't want a lover to bathe before sex. Or you may find them shaggin in a garden or a greenhouse...to smell the dirt: After all, they are Earth signs

(Madam) Lacquers, I'm starting to think you have an obsession with houses of ill repute! Just what was your role in a previous life??????

reckon that should answer it for you firey....hehehe.....
 Firestorm66
Msg: 134
view profile
History
Posted: 9/10/2007 11:53:15 PM
Heh heh, 'nuff said
 jannick06
Msg: 135
view profile
History
Posted: 9/11/2007 12:26:25 AM
dragon wants to go on a girls night

Scorpio
Get ready for an unexpected trip when you fall screaming from an open window
Work a little harder on improving your low self-esteem, you stupid freak

lmao that is the coolest
 sunniedazes
Msg: 136
Posted: 9/11/2007 4:42:02 AM
Capricorn.. Dec 23 .. Jan 22......
Capricornus ia a Latin compound of : she-goat: (capra) and : horn: (cornus)
which translates the original Greek Aegocerus, "goathorned"

The symbol of Capricorn is the goat, standing on top of a mountain crag, which is reached by a difficult up hill climb.

Down to earth .
Practical.
Hardworker .
Ambitious.
Patience.

Negetive traits. mmm Pessimestic and Fatalistic. geess
and humorous.
And yes you are looking at a survivor.

(There has never been a Capricorn of any importance )
List as follows.
Mohammad Ali
Steve Allen
Joan of Arc
Isaac Asimov
Benjamin Franklin
Humphrey Bogart
Faye Dunaway
Ava Gardner
Mary Tyler Moore
Richard Nixon
Martin Luther King
J R R Tolkien
Jesus.....

AND ME

Also know why I love help with the house cleaning.... OOO MMM YYY

jannick06
Msg: 137
view profile
History
Posted: 9/11/2007 7:17:45 AM
everyone knows capricorns ,leos and virgo s a are the best sweetiest got your back people in the world
 tjaj
Msg: 138
Posted: 9/11/2007 9:20:20 PM
Yes Im Scorpio.
And for me it is all true. I can be your best friend, but piss me off and i can turn into your worst enemy aswell.
Don't trust to many people, very indapendant, love my cuddles and affection, but hate to be smothered. Dont like to be controlled, once i set my mind to something im the most stubborn person you could ever meet. Im very loyal to my friends but it takes time for me to trust them, am a social butterfly but love my own time. keeper of many secrets but not to often devulge any thing of myself, a very private person. only when i truelly trust you is when i devulge my personal secrets. I love very deeply, my intuition is very high extremely sensitive yet very strong as well. I am a true scorpio. everything you have ever read on the scorpios is exactly me. Down to the last T
 obhwhitedragon
Msg: 139
Posted: 9/12/2007 7:33:26 AM
'''''''''''dragon wants to go on a girls night''''''''

O no...no way in the wide world...did that once with my sisters, when i was around 18..

& i thought guys were outta control...........
I will watch from a safe distance,,,,,,,,

like sydney
 Lacrymosa
Msg: 140
Posted: 9/13/2007 5:22:11 AM

Don't tease them. It will only piss them off

Oooooo yep....
 innoccent man 52
Msg: 141
Posted: 9/17/2007 5:12:01 AM
pisces,pretty well much my sign,dont know if that is a good thing or not,sometimes wish i could swap though. pisces r to easy going, that can be a down fall, at times.
 bustybabe83
Msg: 142
view profile
History
Posted: 9/28/2007 4:29:21 AM
I'm a saggie through and through
 LodyMc
Msg: 143
Posted: 9/28/2007 4:36:11 AM
Gemini.

"Individuals born under this sign are thought to have a sociable, fun-loving, versatile, lively, communicative, liberal, mentally active and friendly character. The Gemini person is logical, smart, inquisitive, honest, clever, whimsical, nimble, quick-witted, articulate, lively, active, curious, capable of multi-tasking, talkative, sociable, and mercurial. A less developed Gemini is prone to moodiness, inconsistency, superficiality, restlessness and gossip.

Among medieval astrologers, Gemini was thought of as a fortunate sign, and its subjects were considered to possess the qualities of intense devotion, genius, largeness of mind, goodness, and liberality."

Heh heh, I wish. Some of it applicable, some not.
 Goddess of dreams
Msg: 144
Posted: 9/28/2007 7:04:10 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^

WOW, Somehow I can't disagree with you. I thought there was something familiar about you

Well said.
 Kissthisfrog !
Msg: 145
Posted: 9/28/2007 7:42:14 AM
I am a Pyrex ...., because I was a test tube baby ...., and my traits are...., you can see through me , Im brittle ...., and Im full of ....,
hang on ..., can I rewind and erase ?
 superwomannot
Msg: 146
Posted: 9/28/2007 1:23:31 PM
i,m a pisces, and in the chinese zodiak a snake(not as bad as it sounds lol),give me a brandy alexander and watch me purr ha ha
 Lacrymosa
Msg: 147
Posted: 9/30/2007 2:51:16 AM
^^^lol superwoman...I'm a rabbit in the chinese zodiac...oh dear......
 atalia
Msg: 148
Posted: 9/30/2007 2:52:51 AM
'''''''''''dragon wants to go on a girls night''''''''

But does he have a nightie and hair curlers?

The snake, and a fire sign.
 JetBriggins
Msg: 149
view profile
History
Posted: 9/30/2007 3:58:34 AM
I'm an Aquarius, and i tend to agree with Cavesbeach's post :) except for the stupid bit!

**Aquarius (Jan 23 - Feb 22) - You have an inventive mind and are inclined to be progressive. You lie a great deal. You make the same mistakes repeatedly because you are stupid. Everyone thinks you are a absolute jerk.**

That aside, Aquarians are supposed to be vein, wise, cholostophobic ... just to name a few. I'd say mine is near spot on!
 Kynnie
Msg: 150
Posted: 9/30/2007 4:55:18 AM
VIRGO + Aries Ascendant =
Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > What's your star sign, and are you what they say your characteristics are ?