Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Men/Women in Leather...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 pantsonfire
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Men/Women in Leather...Page 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
When should it stop, if it should stop??
David Bowie still works in leather and boy doesn't he just.. Do you like people in leather???
If so what style and why ???

I like biking leathers and old leather on men with long legs and great back sides, but then I'm just a pervert.....
 pantsonfire
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Men/Women in Leather...
Posted: 2/6/2007 9:34:36 AM
^^^^ LOL Livewire .. You meanie woman ... Look at my pic..... OK OK so it's PVC and it's fancy dress but .....

Not getting much comment from the guys regarding ladies in leather ???
 Strider886
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Men/Women in Leather...
Posted: 3/15/2010 5:37:06 AM
Bike leathers.... what's with these guys (like a mate of mine) who wear leather biker jackets when they drive a Merc and don't even own a bike........
 icarusi
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Men/Women in Leather...
Posted: 3/16/2010 6:15:53 PM

David Bowie still works in leather and boy doesn't he just.. Do you like people in leather??? If so what style and why ???

I like the look (on women) but usually wonder what's the motivation for wearing it, fashion, or something else (unless functional wear like biking)?
Personally I find it literally a 'heavy' fabric (as is *real* fur) so wouldn't wear it out of choice, unless it was a request...............

I always thought John Sutcliffe designed Diana Rigg's Avengers leathers but apparently not, although probably made by his workshop.
 Talk4England
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Men/Women in Leather...
Posted: 6/21/2011 3:28:57 PM
I know I'm weird but... I love my leather kilt!!!
 badge73
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Men/Women in Leather...
Posted: 6/21/2011 3:43:13 PM
Leather for me has its good and bad points, bad being it gets bloody warm in this weather and a pain to put on leather gloves, plus the whiff factor!!

Good points, it saves a whole lot of skin when skidding down the tarmac as dont grip like man made material and denim.
 rAINCOATgIRL
Msg: 8
Men/Women in Leather...
Posted: 7/18/2011 6:57:08 PM
I was born and raised in a small fishing village on the North Sea in Germany; and I went to University in Bremen. I saw many girls starting in middle school right through university wearing leather and rubber outerwear, ranging from hussar trench coats to pants and dresses. All were considered quite fashionable, and I promise you the climate required it. When I go home I still see women all over Europe layered in leather; as well as latex and rubber wear. Maybe some people need to just get over it!
 oggers
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Men/Women in Leather...
Posted: 7/19/2011 12:24:23 AM
personally I find women in leather jeans very sexy
I dont find biker gear sexy - just practical, but leather jeans and vest --- phwoar !
 Custard_donut
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Men/Women in Leather...
Posted: 7/19/2011 3:43:21 PM
Yes you can, I like leather jackets so I've three, a waist length one, one that reaches my knees and a duster.
 Nottinghamfellow
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Men/Women in Leather...
Posted: 1/5/2013 4:06:57 AM
Apart from the acknowledging the practicalities of leather for the motor bike rider, I think leather garments look ridiculous and twaty. It must make folk feel great when wearing it but put your glasses on.
 GeordieColin
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Men/Women in Leather...
Posted: 8/7/2013 1:39:59 PM
I think that the only attractive people wearing tight leather are slim people.
 NJDOC1234
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Men/Women in Leather...
Posted: 2/9/2015 9:32:07 AM
one of the things that make life worth living on any woman any time
 Tayfire
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Men/Women in Leather...
Posted: 11/4/2015 8:06:45 AM
The problem is, when I wore a dress Leather jacket on a night out many many moons ago. LoL,. You had to watch for people brushing against you with cigarettes or coming home with it scuffed.
 DJJokerit
Msg: 15
Men/Women in Leather...
Posted: 6/1/2016 10:40:17 AM
Very nice actually
Even in EDM culture, Leather bike Jackets are cool on women Message me pants on fire and will go in more detail about women in leather. Women in Leather gear is sexy
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Men/Women in Leather...