Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Attracted to same body type as your own????      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ~Brook~
Msg: 51
Attracted to same body type as your own????Page 3 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Oh I know that......I said that for all the people that plan to e-mail me saying how awfull I am for limiting myself blah blah blah
 GothicStarr
Msg: 52
Attracted to same body type as your own????
Posted: 2/12/2007 1:13:05 PM
Well hey, when ya been there, done that and don't plan to visit again why should anyone expect you to?

I know, some people here can be a little over-bearing!

Guess maybe I'll prepare for emails from people whining about me not liking someone who's under 6'0" and/or 210lbs.

mikegmstr
Msg: 53
Posted: 2/12/2007 3:53:46 PM
I'm attracted to hot chicks. Weird.
 Dreadmuse
Msg: 54
Posted: 2/12/2007 4:25:39 PM
The only thing that has the same build as me is the buddah statue in front of my favorite chinese place..... problem is... people keep rubbing my stomach for luck when I'm waiting for a seat...

Actually... I don't concern myself overly much with the body type. the most important thing is that the person is comfortable with thier body. If they are not, I don't care how they look, they will never be happy with themselves.
 algha
Msg: 55
Posted: 2/12/2007 4:38:58 PM
To be truthful for over two decades i have only loved myself, but the body is usually someone elses. When you love yourself in another form it can only be true love, doing everything that could be pleasurable, for as long as possible, a never ending sequence of excitements as nerves are stimulated beyond the point of saturation. THe result is overwhelming, like a pheonix rising from its ashes one knows and sees joy expresed as the mirror smiles and tells you you are wonderful. I then reply with eyes pooling with tears, "I 'm glad someone got something out of this cause it did bugger all for me" Which was true as pleasure is given freely but their pleasure breaks into my heart and I feel priviledged to have been allowed to share a pleasure.
 Nooralniil
Msg: 56
good topic
Posted: 2/12/2007 5:28:24 PM
I get SO MUCH FLACK for liking skinny guys. Big guys are always writing me, complaining that I have a preference for skinny to average dudes. Then they ciritize me and tell me I am not skinny so how dare I require it in a man.
I just don't like big bellies. They crush me when they are on top of me, the penises are smaller (you know for every 32 pounds overweight, a man loses an inch of penis). I can't rest my head on their shoulder in bed...

Besides, scrawny guys have troubles getting women, they need admirerers too!

W
 hon_nee
Msg: 57
Posted: 2/12/2007 5:35:23 PM
I'm very self-conscious about my own body so I tend to look for someone who is bigger than me. I dont like a man who is skinny/thin, but on the other hand I don't look for a muscular men either, I'd feel even more self-conscious and intimidate; although I have dated a muscular men before and I cut myself on this mad diet...lol...anyway thats another story on its own...but yeah I would definately want someone bigger and taller than me.
 hon_nee
Msg: 58
Posted: 2/12/2007 5:38:23 PM
oh and i forgot to mention, I'm not attracted to someone who is overweight either...generally I consider myself physical so I would look for the same, bigger and taller
 mj824
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 2/12/2007 6:10:57 PM
I've gotten less pickier as I've gotten older. But I'm really attracted to tall, thinner, dark haired guys. So in all honesty I have to say that yes I am attracted to body types similar to my own. Or is it because my dad was tall dark and slender? Probably a combination of both.
 MDB78
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 2/12/2007 8:45:25 PM
I consider myself to be on the average, maybe slightly athletic side.

I go for all types except for the two extremes: very skinny and very heavy.

I judge by personality, that is a lot of what makes someone sexy, and I'm also a sucker for a pretty face.

That said, and in response to the original poster, I find that lately I'm very attracted to women that look like you. I love curves.
 Fun_Jess
Msg: 61
Posted: 2/12/2007 9:58:18 PM
im a inbetween average and a few extra lbs......for men I prefer very tall men.........the bigger the better!
 squirterforyou
Msg: 62
Posted: 2/13/2007 3:46:19 AM
To me AcesDJD... skinny is being about to count more than 80% of the bones in your body. There is also wiry, which is a bit different..... no excess fat but with definition.
 StarWars4Life
Msg: 63
Posted: 2/13/2007 8:29:26 AM
Nope. I like petite girls.
 innocentantic
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 2/13/2007 8:42:08 AM
hmm.

Well, I'm a visual person when it comes to sex. To have a successful sustained relationship, my partner's body type would absolutely matter.

As for getting to know people, being friends, or exploring other types of relationships, I'm truly interested in a person's views, behaviors, intelligence, humor, etc.

As for what I'm precisely attracted to: I don't do super-waifish-no tits-can see your spine when looking you in the face-skinny and I do not like overweight. Being fit, taking care of your body, and making an effort to please asthetically is all that's necessary in between.
 BadMonkeyFinger
Msg: 65
Posted: 2/13/2007 9:42:41 AM
average to fit is good. Three rolls of fat hanging over your low-rise jeans is not good.

I'm not a big guy by any stretch of the imagination 5'10", 155-160 pounds (although i work out, so i'm not just skin and bones) and I prefer women who and physically smaller than me. Therefore, my ideal preference is for thin, petite women... maybe 5' to 5'6" ... Not into women who are 'thick' (as some put it)... long and lean (but in a small frame) is definitely what 'does it' for me.

So, in short - yes, i guess i do go for my own body type to a certain extent.
 squirterforyou
Msg: 66
Posted: 2/13/2007 8:21:59 PM
I really am liking the honesty people are expressing with this thread. Thanks again everyone for putting their two cents in.

I think thats why I don't look for lovers in public but rather do it here. That way no one is uncomfortable, and less rejection either way.
 darlyngirl
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 2/13/2007 8:38:23 PM
I hate to say it, but after having lost alot of weight myself and being hard on myself about my weight, obese men are a turn off- I hate to be that shallow- but I guess I can't help who I'm attracted to. At the same time, I get really nervous with extremely skinny men becuase I am worried I will crush them, and they make me feel 'fat'- I know it's just my neuroses but still... So anything that's not an extreme I guess...
 drg1301
Msg: 68
Posted: 2/13/2007 8:41:39 PM
I go for the athletic to average my self. Depending on how they carry their weight I don't even mind those who carry a few extra pounds. A lot depends on how they put themselves forth. Hell I have known many BBWs who were sexy as hell.
 colt8301
Msg: 69
Posted: 2/14/2007 4:27:25 AM
well, personally i woulod not want a broad with a build like mine. I am 5"11 and 215 lbs that's too big a for a woman for me, I would like her to be in shape though, although if a girl is thin I would give her shot considering thin girls seem like the only ones into me.
 Nightwing66
Msg: 70
Posted: 2/14/2007 4:43:04 AM
I would have to say yes.....I keep fit & find that attractive in women, too.

Height isn't a deal-breaker, but I like taller women, as well.

Of course, they probably wouldn't look very feminine w/ my shoulders on a female body...so I'll draw the line there!
 junipermoon
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Posted: 2/14/2007 5:55:46 AM
while a man who stays in shape has great appeal, the bodybuilder frame really turns me off. i much prefer lean, wiry builds. since i stand about 5'1", height is pretty much irrelevant.

one of my exes trains and exercises racehorses. he has the best body i've ever seen on a man, but he wouldn't appeal to most. he stands about 5'8" and weighs in at 135, with perfect muscle definition. he used to do dishes naked. i don't know if it was the idea of a man doing dishes or doing them naked, but it was immensely appealing
 real12luv
Msg: 72
Posted: 2/14/2007 6:34:38 AM
Attracted to same body type as your own

Uh no, not really attracted to hairy, flat chested, bald women with big feet.....call me shallow, but hey its jmo. I'm sure there is someone for everyone in this world.
 GoofyBrunette
Msg: 73
Posted: 2/14/2007 8:47:37 AM
You all say that looks dont matter........ I will have to disagree with all of yall...

First off... if all of you people dont care about looks.. Im sure most of you wouldnt be single..lol.... WE ALLL have to be sexual attracted to someone in order to sleep with them .. or to be able to be sexual with them... I myself.. Im a bigger girl... and I dont think I deserve to be with a nasty man because im fat .. lol.... I need a hot man .. thats why Im single.... ..Unless I just want a relationship based on communication alone.. then .. sure I can date whoever.. But believe it or not.. sex is a big part of a mature relationship...

I dated a guy for 7 months... I wasnt attracted to him.. but I tried and tried to stay with him cause he was so nice and all that .. but .. I couldnt sleep with him ..

Anyways.. My point is.. we all obviously have different tastes.. thats how so ma diff types of people can have relationships... My type is.. a man with thick wide shoulders..and a smile to die for... I dont really like slim... So, .. I dont know.. built.. or just thickness.
 Reactionary_Outlaw
Msg: 74
Posted: 2/14/2007 10:26:45 AM
I am tall and strongly built, and as I've gotten older I prefer my women to be similar in bodytype, if not a little larger (but much softer!). I like bigger girls who are tall and shapely, so ideally, I'd go for a girl who was about 6'-2" and a size 16 or so. I'm tall and large (but in good shape), so a girl that is larger but looks good is right up my alley. My girl isn't that big anymore (she lost some weight), but she still looks great when she is that size.

I'm a sucker for a big girl with a shapely waist and thighs.
 DevilishlyDelicious
Msg: 75
Posted: 2/14/2007 10:33:09 AM

off topic but you know the phrase big beautiful women? why don't they have the same for men?

They do - it's BHM for Big Handsom Man/Men
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Attracted to same body type as your own????