Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 bucsgirl
Msg: 444
view profile
History
Why are older women not into younger guys???Page 18 of 58    (4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44)
Gotta love it when some man thinks he knows ALL women and how we think and why we make the choices we do. I never sought out a younger man to date because he was younger, but I have to say the men my age and older weren't very appealing, mostly just bitter towards women. Lot of that going around, it appears!
 ElusiveNewfy
Msg: 445
Why are older women not into younger guys???
Posted: 1/20/2007 7:15:10 PM
Buddy up there is full of s**t ^^^

I was 23 or 24 dating a 44 year old woman in an ongoing relationship. Yea the sex was great absolutely loved it, she rocked me big time. And I've dated nothing but older women ever since.

Why? Because they are great lovers, smart, sexy, independant, full of life, experienced and have a well deveoped sense of humor. Older women are where it's at, nothing better in my book.

I'm 39 now and would have no problem being a lover to a woman 45 or over, if she's really hot, even into her 60's.

Take that you old miserable Tom Cat !

Cheers
Paul
 LonnaStarr
Msg: 446
Posted: 1/21/2007 12:34:21 AM
I hate that freakin' banana! eeeeew

I also met my husband when he was 19 and i was 33. I look young for my age and i apparantly act well, like 12 sometimes. We were together 19 yrs. had a baby who's 16 now. We were married 15 yrs. Our divorce was final Thursday.

I've always been attracted to younger men. Don't think i could do 19 now but I look at guys my age and they look, I don't know, just older! You just have to be patient. Some women like older men! It just depends on the woman but they're out there, trust me.
 LonnaStarr
Msg: 447
Posted: 1/21/2007 12:42:49 AM
ooooh, I didn't read this before i posted before.
Dentwebb. Methinks you have a bit of a resentment towards women! Or is it just women who turn you down for younger men. I met and married a 19 yr. old. and we are soulmates which is why I was attracted to him. age doesn't matter if you look at the big picture (spiritually) We had the healthiest relationship of all our friends. Had a beautiful son whose 16 now and an incredible child. I'm 52 and he's 38 now and who freakin cares! Well, apparantly you. get over it. You are the one who needs to grow up apparantly.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 448
Posted: 1/21/2007 12:49:27 AM

A man 46 sees an attractive younger woman.. and doesn't see the flaws as I do or the way a 36 year old man does. So there is comfort in dating someone your own age or a little older because the tolerance understanding and comparing of our aging process.... are kinda a given... in accepting them naturally and accepting each other in our age bracket with all the difficult changes that are occuring.

I'm sorry ~ but I don't agree with this at all. If a man is looking for flaws, his age isn't going matter. If a man is looking for a problem/flaw, he'll find it. Just as women will.

My former is just now 33 ~ he saw me for me. We married and I don't believe we ever discussed an age difference. The only man even remotely in my life at this moment is someone I've known for years and he's just now 36. I know without a doubt, he has no issue with my physical appearance. And he certainly isn't looking at me with the eyes of a critic.

If someone is evaluating, looking for flaws, etc., it's not their age that is the issue ~ it's a flaw within himself. No thanks. JMO
 kimmer1
Msg: 449
Posted: 1/21/2007 12:54:20 AM
"and does anyone else hate this banana??"

LOL....FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 sailorfun
Msg: 450
view profile
History
Posted: 1/21/2007 2:47:26 AM
msg 451 said: "I'm 52 and..." Hmmm, profile says 48 years old. Reading the posts, the math wasn't addding up. At least she didn't claim she was honest, just says the person she's looking for has to be.
 ElusiveNewfy
Msg: 451
Posted: 1/21/2007 6:31:40 PM
Lonnastar:

Checked out your pics, WOW !!! Very pretty with a great figure to match !

Shame I'm stuck up here in Cold Old Canada !!!

You definatly got what it takes !!!

Cheers
Paul
 *Babydoll272*
Msg: 452
view profile
History
Posted: 1/21/2007 6:52:54 PM
^^^dentwebb^^^

You aren't a dumb a**, you know the only reason older women date signicantly younger men is for their sexual energy! They aren't looking for a souldmate for life. When they get f***** enought to stisfy their egos which are low. Then they will begin to look for men their own age for the security. I feel sorry for the man that falls for them, believe me that they will never be honest to him about their previous abuse of younger men for their ego/pleasure!
It is true women use we men at times! But we have the advantage, it is impossible to use us for sex, we love it. Just don't get into anything serious with an older woman! Just enjoy what you can get from her!!!

How insulting!!!!! What a bunch of Bunk!!! I can't believe that a man of 55 years of age could come out with something so asinine as you just did in this thread.

You should be ashamed of yourself to insinuate that older women are looking for such a thing. You are proof that just because you are an older man, that doesn't mean you are mentally mature.

As I said in previous posts...age doesn't matter!!! If a person is mature or immature, it can be at any age....and you just proved it....it's the maturity of the person that counts, not their age and you my dear, have some growing up to do, mentally.

But something tells me that you will be 80 and still be so closed minded. Furthermore, you had better go back to school, you need to revamp your spelling...not only your words but your foul, descriptive language.
 The_Champ_Is_Here
Msg: 453
Posted: 1/21/2007 7:43:11 PM
I must say that it is very insulting and interesting at the sametime that the same comments are always made from the women who prefer young guys. It is somewhat interesting that this thread seems to be the main one that brings out the women saying they are not into youn guys much. Now not a knock at the young guys but I would say that a guy who is in his late 30's has more life experiences of some sort compared to a guy 25. I know some men and women will disagree that is a given on these threads.
I think if anyone is ONLY interested in much younger, be it a guy or woman, then there is a problem with that because then they are really generalizing that guys their age or older are all boring etc.

Dating younger can make one feel good, for sure and it is true, because when someone younger says you are handsome or sexy, you think "I still got it, great" but an ego boost is just that I find.
Too many women generalize men of their age based on a select few and yet they do not realize it does make men bitter in a way because what is being said is "You are old, not good enough, younger is better"
Too many men do generalize women too, I know...so no need to say we can turn this around and say men too.
If the preference is younger of more than 10 years, I think it is mostly for sex. Guys want a young hottie for sex, women want a young stud for sex. NOT ALL ok. But a large majority.
Hey if some 23 yr old wanted me, sure my ego would be flying high, but the reality is, what would she want out of a relationship with me? Same as a woman my age dating someone 23 say.
I had a 59 yr old contact me before, but what really does a 37 yr old guy have in common with someone 22 yrs older? Lots of roadblocks I see there.
Younger women enjoy the attention of an older guy. Older women enjoy the attention of a younger guy. In the end women love attention, that is a given. Human nature.
 ElusiveNewfy
Msg: 454
Posted: 1/21/2007 7:51:07 PM
The Champ does have some valid points.

In the end women love attention is so true.

And that is what makes women so attractive !

And older one's especially so, cause they know how to reciprocate that attention !

Cheers
Paul
 bucsgirl
Msg: 455
view profile
History
Posted: 1/21/2007 7:55:06 PM
I've never seen a better demonstration of an assortment of certain men that are obviously totally clueless about women, how women think and behave. Even geriatric mysoginism, wow, how totally eye-opening and sad, really.
 Stonewolf_II
Msg: 456
Posted: 1/21/2007 9:13:32 PM
Oh, c'mon Bucsgirl, you can't be surprised at how little we actually know about women! Even the best of us are guessing a fair amount.
 ElusiveNewfy
Msg: 457
Posted: 1/21/2007 10:07:37 PM
Stonewolf 2 does make an interesting point.

I myself would love to know women better and be a better man for women, because of that understanding ! I think we could all benefit from it.

How do you all feel about it Ladies ?

Fire away !

Cheers
Paul
 ace76
Msg: 458
view profile
History
Posted: 1/21/2007 10:15:20 PM
Well, this thread is supremely generalizing, although I must point out that 19 is rather young, and women at that age (rightfully) often prefer guys slightly older..

You're younger than you take yourself as, although I clearly remember being that age and know you think you're fairly old, especially compared to slightly younger peers, but it's all a matter of perspective.

I've had a number of older women into me, but they were outside of the range of what I find attractive, so it's entirely possible...
 Redheadgidget
Msg: 459
Posted: 1/21/2007 10:30:03 PM

Oh, c'mon Bucsgirl, you can't be surprised at how little we actually know about women! Even the best of us are guessing a fair amount.

Since Bucsgirl is my friend, I can safely say she would appreciate the wisdom in the above quote. I know I do. And, Grits Girls have a way of being on similar wavelengths.
 The_Champ_Is_Here
Msg: 460
Posted: 1/21/2007 10:38:40 PM
There is that 2007 word again WISDOM I tell ya that will be used more than the 2006 word confidence now
 Redheadgidget
Msg: 461
Posted: 1/21/2007 10:54:20 PM

There is that 2007 word again WISDOM I tell ya that will be used more than the 2006 word confidence now

I thought about utilizing the phrase 'absolute brillance', but, felt that be a tad pretentious even for my Jedi Princess status. Soooo, I brought it down a notch or two. And..............................

In actual fact.... men understand women much more than they admit to. Claimin 'bewilderment' gives em an out. I grew up a tomboy and working in male dominant professions, I was privvy to many a 'man chat' session; therefore, I have the 'confidence' to know the 'wisdom behind that premise rings true.

And, there's ya a '2 for 1' 'fad expression' all in the same sentence.
 LonnaStarr
Msg: 463
Posted: 1/22/2007 3:28:00 AM

"I'm 52 and..." Hmmm, profile says 48 yrs. old. Reading the posts, the math asn't addding u. at least she didn't claim she was hones, just says the person she's looking for has to be."

I believe I actually did say I was honest. Or maybe the word was trustworthy. I believe sailorfun, you are practicing the clueless persons adage of "contempt prior to investigation".

If you had actually read my profile you would see I clearly state that I lied about my age for what I feel is a valid reason. The reason being so I don't get old cootz like you emailing me. So I don't get the hits of younger at heart men who just might "get" me.

Now I investigated, and know that you are in fact age younger than me. And since I did the investigating and read your whole profile, I can say with certainty that you are way to old for me. And I could feel contempt but I don't. The overriding feeling would be pity.
 LonnaStarr
Msg: 464
Posted: 1/22/2007 3:36:40 AM
Please forgive my rant to Sailorfun. He sure did push a button! (the not being honest thing.)

And pray tell, how do I use that quote thing! I'm fairly new at this and probably didn't read the instructions cuz sometimes I can be such a guy! j/k I mean guy-like. (not kidding.)

Now here is a woman after my own heart. So glad you made jedi princess status. I'm workin' on it.
 Mr Bain
Msg: 465
Posted: 1/22/2007 3:39:57 AM
Right on, dentwebb. You gotta enjoy it when it comes, just don't get attached.

I know what you're talkin about.
 *Babydoll272*
Msg: 466
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2007 7:23:38 AM

I've never seen a better demonstration of an assortment of certain men that are obviously totally clueless about women, how women think and behave. Even geriatric mysoginism, wow, how totally eye-opening and sad, really.

I think you hit the nail on the head Bucsgirl..and yes, it is very sad indeed.

We may have hit the nail too well. Maybe there are some older men on this thread that have lost a significant other to a younger man and clumped all of us mature ladies in with their grief.

BUT...as I tried to make clear in previous posts...the subject of this thread that the original OP started was "Why are older women "NOT" into younger guys?" and so far the subject has changed to suggest the opposite.

I am sure there are other threads that has the subject saying we "ARE" into younger guys...but this thread says "NOT". And for you older, bitter guys...stay on subject or do a search and find the opposite subject so that you can get your frustrations out...on THAT thread
 The_Champ_Is_Here
Msg: 467
Posted: 1/22/2007 7:40:03 AM
^^ I just say guys live with the facts. These days as a guy gets older it will be alot harder to keep his woman happy is all. The OP wonders why older women are NOT into younger guys, I say he is obviously obvlivious to the truth.
Most women in their 20's think a guy over 35 is old. Most women over 35 think guys their age can't keep up. Those should tell the OP that more older women will continue to date younger men and that he is in a way better position being young than being older.
At least women get the last laugh these days, sad that yes most men have to pay for the things men did in the past to women. Is part of life.
So those young guys who think older women do not date younger men, do a search on threads, there are tons of threads about why older women prefer younger men. Is a reality that us older men have to come to the realization that we will more than likely get packed in for younger. Just like men in the past did to their wives and gf's. Sad but true.
My advice to those like me who are considered "not good enough" for women your age. Stop looking, stop giving a crap, stop meeting women with the intention of dating them. And just live your life on your terms. Those young guys who think older won't date them?
Just have a laugh watching the old guys strike out with women, then you will get the idea and know older women will take you and want you alot more than taking and wanting men their age. It is 2007. If a guy is single still in his late 30's and up...he is more than likely to stay that way these days.
 cedar77
Msg: 468
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2007 8:33:09 AM

^
ummmm.....because they are too young.
 Tigress
Msg: 469
Posted: 1/22/2007 8:53:18 AM
I dated a 19 year old... when I was 24, but I definitely would NOT do it now! LOL!
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >