Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 gypsyloves1069
Msg: 496
Why are older women not into younger guys???Page 20 of 58    (18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58)
Hi, I am 41 and seem to get alot of younger guys contact me..my x was over 10 yrs older I have never even been with a guy my age..But you no what I am ready.I no the reason why I have not yet, is because I thought maybe, it was a sex thing the women being the teacher.I am willing to date a younger guy to find this out....smiling
 lucilou
Msg: 497
view profile
History
Why are older women not into younger guys???
Posted: 1/24/2007 3:17:25 PM
Tonydaboss? not all old women are flabby and have a saggy boobs, excuse me for that, those older women who work out dont have a saggy butt and saggy boobs. That hurt when you said that.
 tick tock
Msg: 498
view profile
History
Posted: 1/24/2007 3:32:41 PM
I no the reason why I have not yet, is because I thought maybe, it was a sex thing the women being the teacher.I am willing to date a younger guy to find this out....smiling

You might not like the answer, but kudos to you for putting Ron-The-F'ing-Sexgod-Jeremy in your profile.
 gypsyloves1069
Msg: 499
Posted: 1/24/2007 3:48:49 PM
It was a joke..I am taking him off being a jokester I was dared to do it.I had my mug shot on once..I love to laugh..ok
 tick tock
Msg: 500
view profile
History
Posted: 1/24/2007 4:02:56 PM
I know. I was applauding your willingness to put up a character whom only men regard as a laughable hero - regardless of your reasons. For being such a good sport, cheers

PS. Don't remove him! It makes you look like a girl that's a lot of fun to be around.
 cedar77
Msg: 501
view profile
History
Posted: 1/24/2007 5:38:19 PM
I would think that an older woman going for too young a guy would make her feel pathetic.
I would think that the woman would feel like kind of trampy and crappy...because it's just somewhat of a sordid affair ...
.....maybe thing's have changed and women can feel like they are the one's using the guy as a toy (which isn't exactly noble anyway) ...but deep down I don't know if she could really legitimize this..... and deep down the young guy know's he's just using her because she's older....just my opinion .
 tick tock
Msg: 502
view profile
History
Posted: 1/24/2007 5:43:41 PM
^ have you seen some of the older women on this site? what self respect? can't believe the number of older women sporting lower back tattoos, low rider jeans, etc etc in some vain attempt at recapturing their glory days....but I guess that's what makes them such easy targets for those so inclined.
 cedar77
Msg: 503
view profile
History
Posted: 1/24/2007 5:52:50 PM
^
I know ....being young at heart is a great thing ...but do it with some class and taste.
 The_Champ_Is_Here
Msg: 504
Posted: 1/24/2007 6:00:32 PM
Oh man are you two guys in for it by the ladies soon.
Older women dress these ways because they feel they can and it does attract the younger guys alot too.
Alot of women 40+ will dress like their 20 something counterparts because they feel they look good or even better than them. Some do look great and some look, well, pathetic. But is how the times are. So with the OP's title of this thread, he is not realizing that when he gets into his 20's, he has a slew of babes over 35 who will in fact date him anyday.
Then there are those older women like Lucilou who is an exception as she does look great.
 Trafftech
Msg: 505
Posted: 1/24/2007 6:02:32 PM
Dude, give it time. There is such a thing as being too young for some people. You are not even old enough to drink legally, so why in the hell would a woman want to go out and drink with you when you can't even buy her drinks because you are under age. Think about it.
 WomanofFaith50
Msg: 506
view profile
History
Posted: 1/24/2007 11:30:13 PM
well Bomber...have been asked out by many young men,but I just can't if they are my sons age. Most are just wanting sex anyway. In fact most men that I date are younger than I am because men MY age look awful! Good luck to you and if you are attracted to older women you will find one eventually if you keep looking................and most women like this banana guy... ...and WHY do u think THAT is?lol.
 cynderalla
Msg: 507
Posted: 1/24/2007 11:54:12 PM
Are we talking Boy Toy or relationship?

A very handsome young man crossed my past, just the other day.
Seeking the company of a wiser women.
It would be so easy to run
till I realized he is such an old soul.
A man in a boy's body!
Wow he was/is so hot...but young!
Heavy Sigh...
 Dancing_4_You
Msg: 508
view profile
History
Posted: 1/25/2007 12:08:25 AM
champ, i am very confused. you are only 37. life has just begun! you are not an "older guy". unless, maybe you were an early bloomer? doing all this for "decades"? take a breath and go for it again. this time it might be better for you. they say you learn from your mistakes, even more than from your successes. do not give up! if i thought that way, i'd be digging my grave in my 50's! no chance. life is too precious, despite all the hardships. hey, go for a younger person if it makes you happy. just don't rob the cradle. that's where my "mom" side takes offense. same for the women. although, i cannot help but hope that love is somewhere in the scheme of things for most of you. and also for me!
 Dancing_4_You
Msg: 510
view profile
History
Posted: 1/25/2007 2:50:34 AM
cedar, d'ya think donald trump has class and taste? i don't. as to how people feel when someone is younger: if we disregard the sharks for a moment, my guess is that people just "feel" and some of those feelings are probably romantic and my guess is that they will be short lived. i think most people who may dress inappropirately or w/o dignity, have absolutlely no clue! just look at trump. but sure, he'll get his arm candy and the similar women will get their's. so be it, as long as the younger person is not the victim and not as young as our OP.

overall as a person in her late fifties, i must say it dawned on me only less than a year ago. it was an awful feeling. here i am, the same person in the same body and suddenly i am OLD. it's very scary especially when you start thinking that certain aspects of your life are older and there are some things that you cannot retrieve. for me it was especially wierd, as i lost a good several years when i got sick and before i was diagnosed and treated for lymes. i look younger now, way younger, than i did when i was sick!

so, i guess, when some people get a bit out of control, that they are actually operating out of fear and not just pure selfishness. and yes, there are the few who have true love connections. but knowing some of these people, to say it is not difficult as the one partner gets really old and near death, is to not be truthful. i know of one female survivor and one male survivor and although they did have true love, they also gave of themselves for a very long time towards the end and i wonder what toll it will take upon them in the future.

i guess it will be better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all. but where in that poem is the ten or fifteen years of not aging gracefully and having to care for someone who is very ill. i just don't know the answer. i only know the answer, if someone is simply using someone else, but then again, that applies to people of all ages and to both sexes. i hope that this particular "market' segment" is not the greater percentage. i imagine most people are just running and not stopping to think, but rather to regain what they think they may have lost, be it something they once had or something that is perceived as "missed opportunity".

but again, our OP is so young. he probably has no clue as to what all these old people are talking about. my kids are 17, 18 and 19. to them, anyone older than 24 at max is already with one foot under! my kid recently asked what it was like in "ancient times' when marilyn monroe was alive. i told her she rode a dinasaur because they didn't have cars in those days!
 Singah
Msg: 512
Posted: 1/25/2007 3:44:17 AM
Age isn't supposed to matter right? Just like size doesn't matter lol JK!
I have a g/f that is engaged to a guy 30 years older than her. Wow. That's craziness I think. It might be okay now, but I think she will have regrets in 20 years.
I used to be attracted to younger guys but now that I'm older, I find that I'm more "settled" with myself and now I seem to be attracted to mostly men about 5 years younger. It's not that I look for them, it just seems we have more in common.

- Ladies and Gents: You gotta admit that it is very flattering when a younger person hits on you!

- I find a lot of guys my age and older are "old-fashioned" and not open-minded - a lot of things are black and white for them. Loosen up!!

The lady that closes profiles of guys that use U and i...really need to get over it. With text messaging, etc., the more shorthand, the better!
 Lady_Kay
Msg: 513
Posted: 1/25/2007 3:56:35 AM
I have more in common with men my own age, I have similar reference points in time, I have similar backgrounds, and have already gone through many of the same life experiences that someone younger just doesn't know about yet. I would hate to deprive someone younger of those life experiences because I have already been there, already done that.

Besides, I have to admit I find men over 40 incredibly sexy and they tend to be more settled into their lives. Most of them have already done the career climbing, baby raising, made mistakes and learned from them and are now ready to move forward with something more personal which includes exploring the world around them.

I know there are many cougars out there on the prowel for younger flesh - but I've never been one of them. I just don't see the appeal when older men have everything I look for in a potential partner.
 *Babydoll272*
Msg: 514
view profile
History
Posted: 1/25/2007 4:07:41 AM
Raven... I hear ya and you are so right...

But we can't encourage them to make more fools of themselves than they already have. You've made a point that Tick tock doesn't even have a photo and must be hiding something. It's so easy to make derogatory comments when one doesn't have a photo to back one up. That should say it all...and of course the Champ would agree.

I'm surprised at you Champ. You've disappointed me! Now you side with someone who has insulted older women ...older women who have more substance and (yeah, there's that 2007 word again...WISDOM) than you can possibly gather in a lifetime at the rate you're going. Take the needle off and change the broken record. Stop crying in your soup...Poor you...

Stop being so self absorbed. Reread "ALL" of your posts...they all say the same thing...different positions to the words but you repeat yourself constantly.

The real reason you don't get ANY woman, younger, older or in between is your attitude..it stinks! I'm sick of hearing about your constant boo hooing. You are boring and a cry baby. START complaining on another thread....PLEASE!!

Half the time I scratch my head and can't understand what you are "crying" about...wah! wah! wah!. It's getting SOOOOOO old. Your verbal diahrea alone, turns women away.

Go find a psychiatrist to help you out...no one can here.

Sorry Champ...just had to say something.

Sorry people...I know...totally off topic...but someone had to say something to this VERY FRUSTRATING individual who is frustrating the heck out of me and everyone else on this thread.
 junipermoon
Msg: 515
view profile
History
Posted: 1/25/2007 4:53:34 AM
younger men ~ some of them much, much younger ~ contact me on a daily basis. a consistent comment goes something like: 'wow....you look better than a lot of women half your age.'

while i find it flattering and oddly sweet, i also enjoy conversing with people who have experiences similar to my own.

to claim that women over 35 have lost their physical appeal, not only perpetuates a huge lie, it also limits and denies the opportunity for the exciting, electrifying and refreshing adventures inherent in ineractions with women who refuse to play the game any longer.

if i met a younger man whose interests and passions match my own, i would give him a chance.
 Mr Bain
Msg: 516
Posted: 1/25/2007 5:00:55 AM
Some older women ARE into younger guys. The problem is, often they have the wrong mindset. They don't have the level of wisdom that younger men actually look for in an older woman. There's this woman in her 50's in my law school class. She's very well-developed, and looks great for her age. Thing is, she still has the attitude of a college-age girl. If I want an older woman, it should be one whose mindset fits her age. Be that as it may, I do confess I was drawn to her for a while, for purely physical reasons.

How young and misguided I am!
 Agallah005
Msg: 517
Posted: 1/25/2007 5:17:47 AM
older women suck anyways, I like younger women, forget that, I've had a bunch of older women that couldn't satisfy my sexual hunger like a younger girl or a girl around my age, I was 20 dating a 26 year-old one time and she sucked in bed, I've even had one over 30 and she couldn't mess with me neither, too demanding and too many ****ing kids, forget that, that having a kids business is not in my mind, have to wait around for her to schedule a date with you, most older women have kids. I don't so I dont' want to deal with them no longer. Oh, and if they are Older and they dont' have kids and aren't married, there's somethign psychologically wrong. I'm not trying to be mean but they usually are on some mission to have kids and tend to rush you to altar, only to get ****ed over by someone promising them the world only to have sex with them. Not that they should be married or whatever but the majority of women that are older that I've known at my job that are not married are plain mental. they tell me they like younger men becuase of stamina, but get to know them and they don't have much to give you but some memories of the 70 or whatever, forget that, I'd rather have a younger woman. I don't mind teaching a woman. Older women are a drag to me.

date in your age range, you're better off, and the women are finer, and they probably smell better too, LOL
 Agallah005
Msg: 518
Posted: 1/25/2007 5:34:13 AM
that's the problem Mr Bain, if they are 50 and act like a college-aged girl, they don't have it all up there. they are probably divorced after 20-30 years and now that they are "FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" they want to enjoy being single, which doesn't look good for a woman that age. I'm not saying that a woman shouldn't have fun, but damn after atleast 40 they should atleast be married. that's why I'd rather have a younger girl, I can teach them and I don't have to worry about getting married since I'm no trying to get married yet. I'll do it in due time, but not yet. Usually when I dated an older woman it wasn't the best experience. no offense to older women, but I just wouldn't even try, they can take care of themselves all they want, but still wouldn't grab my attention. and some men in their 30s play XBox AND drink beer, don't know where that came from, your son maybe, but I don't do either, I'd rather read a book or watch a movie.

some look great when they ARE older, but that's very few and in between, it's all in how they took care of themselves while younger, LOL.
 Arugula
Msg: 519
Posted: 1/25/2007 5:57:17 AM

they want to enjoy being single, which doesn't look good for a woman that age.

Well, some young lady is going to be sooooooo lucky to net a man like yourself. You keep her a** in line man. Make sure she knows how you expect her to act. Train her right.
 Janet4now
Msg: 520
Posted: 1/25/2007 5:57:36 AM

...they want to enjoy being single, which doesn't look good for a woman that age...

at what age AGALLAH005 is it no longer attractive to enjoy being single?

I love that a 26-year-old woman (20 years younger than I) is your "older woman".
 Gypsie13
Msg: 521
Posted: 1/25/2007 6:59:39 AM
I happen to like the younger guys (well... they need to be over 21!!) To play with......

I don't look or act my age.... and I look damn good in low rise jeans (with my lower back "art" showing)

So there are some of us "older" women who like the younger guys!!!
 Janet4now
Msg: 522
Posted: 1/25/2007 7:05:11 AM

I don't look or act my age....

Why is this something to be proud of?

"Act your age" sounds like something a parent says to a kid when they are being childish.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >