Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Why are older women not into younger guys???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 The lastresort
Msg: 576
Why are older women not into younger guys???Page 24 of 58    (18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58)
Okay 'champ' I'll go out and seek a younger guy who's about 10 years younger and get laid then I'll get back to you! How's that? Gotta find out what the hype is about! Hopefully I won't have to train him! I'm done here, got other threads that are more interesting than this!
 The_Champ_Is_Here
Msg: 577
Why are older women not into younger guys???
Posted: 1/27/2007 12:34:48 PM
Hahaha^^^You won't have to train em..ask the majority who have dated or do date younger...they say are amazing in bed. Older men are not into it as much as the younger guys as these women do say.
I think every woman wants a younger guy, just some feel it is morally wrong and do still think they will be looked at in a bad way. Soon enough though it will be all the norm. Times are changin'
Gotta give credit to the guys, I know I could never match up to them. If I could I would be dating LOL.
 gypsyloves1069
Msg: 578
Posted: 1/27/2007 1:02:37 PM
HELLO...Mr Champ......Not all women want a younger guy,when I said I wonder I meant why,a sex thing..Now I have never even gone out with a man my own age older yes always,why they no what they are doing,and care about the women there with.I am going back to FL soon to visit my older guy.And he is hot and always treats me like a women,and makes sure I get the big O before he does.and stanama wow not to disrespect anyone I cant walk the next day.Next month he will be 50..Thats when I am visiting....All I have to say is if a women goes for younger,I hope she gets The big O has fun and enjoys,And if A man is going with younger and older have fun.and if am man is 40 or older there are women out there for you..have fun enjoy and be happy life is to short..PLEASE DONT BE SO ANGRY MR CHAMP PATRICIA
 METALLlC BLUE
Msg: 579
Posted: 1/27/2007 2:06:40 PM
I don't know, but about 10 older women in their 40's and 50's e-mailed me this week asking if I wanted to "Take them out." We all know what "take them out" really means. *wink wink*.
 PrideandPrejudice
Msg: 580
Posted: 1/27/2007 2:25:28 PM
I suspect it's because they figure you have no money and no maturity and are probably not "marriage" or serious dating material. They might also assume you're out only for sex. The funny thing is, older guys can be very immature and flakey and are also out only for sex -- and god can they be cheapskates, even if they HAVE money to spend! I myself prefer someone younger who isn't so jaded and used up (not so easy to find I fear). You're just not meeting the kind of women who might appreciate you. Thing is, are any of us meeting the kind of people who might appreciate us? And yeah, I hate that stupid effing banana.
 The_Champ_Is_Here
Msg: 581
Posted: 1/27/2007 2:56:45 PM
The funny thing is, older guys can be very immature and flakey and are also out only for sex -- and god can they be cheapskates, even if they HAVE money to spend! I myself prefer someone younger who isn't so jaded and used up (not so easy to find I fear). You're just not meeting the kind of women who might appreciate you. Thing is, are any of us meeting the kind of people who might appreciate us?

Very true. I never was jaded or bitter until I hit my 30's, and now into my late 30's and after experiencing enough bs, ya I am still somewhat bitter and jaded. I still have not been out for just sex, but in 2 years when I hit 40 I think I may change that and just be out for that, who knows. Went over 5 years without sex already so. Have not had a date since the summer. Also what woman these days appreicates a man her age? Just like what man appreciates a woman his age. Both just bicker about how each lacks this and that. Seems to be that way anyhow on these threads at least.
Then you have the guys saying older women have their shite together, and women saying younger men have their shite together.
It is interesting when a 40 something woman criticizes a man her age, but praises a guy much younger, what does a 42 yr old see in a 30 yr old guy that a 30 yr old woman does not see? Never could understand that. Or even a 49 yr old woman sees in a 34 yr old guy that a 34 yr old woman does not see? You have one complimenting and the other bashing. Very strange. And cheap? I have resorted to even paying for a trip for a woman if she would even just go on a date with me. That i would say may be cheap in some minds, but hey I think it is a fair deal.
Go on a date with me, I take you to Vegas. Anf then you can walk away and never talk to me again. At least i got a date and a weekend with someone.
 dawn1114
Msg: 582
view profile
History
Posted: 1/27/2007 4:05:21 PM
/\ /\ /\

Well, I just don't get it. Unless there's something personality-wise that I can't quite see from your profile, there's simply NO reason women in their 20s and 30s wouldn't want to date a nice-looking man in his 30s and 40s. I understand the forum posts are venting, so I discount them.

I see younger women dating (and marrying) men their age and older all around me. Quite a few.
 gypsyloves1069
Msg: 583
Posted: 1/29/2007 12:40:02 PM
[[[CHAMP]]]
I think hearing you,and the way you down women,I personally love guys 40 and over,and most are not like you, I am not judging u for your reasons,but please if you dont already have a women go out,have fun and get over this ok please heartsneedsastart,,,,good luck..get happy smile k
 sassymiss
Msg: 584
view profile
History
Posted: 1/29/2007 3:22:43 PM

Makes alot of us guys wish we could be the man for the women these days. Sometimes the truth does veer its weery head to us. And sometimes time passes us by and it is too late.
I will give alot of these guys credit, they sure know how to please women and keep them happy. Too bad I couldn't go back 10 years and learn a few things.

It is never too late for anyone. What is to stop you from pleasing a women and keeping her happy? What is to stop you from learning all the latest on sex? Your library is full of sex books. If an older women is just looking for sex a younger guy is fine. If she is interested in a perament relationship most want someone within 10 years of thier age.
my 2c
 holiday2006
Msg: 585
view profile
History
Posted: 1/29/2007 3:29:33 PM
American woman have been on a narcistic power trip for quite some time now. They prostitute themselves out to the youngest male meat willing to satisfy their needs. Take a look at the wish list on this site for example.
 FaeryDust
Msg: 586
view profile
History
Posted: 1/29/2007 5:04:51 PM
When I was 40, I casually dated a 25 yr old engineer...off and on for about 2 years - had a lot of fun, there was mutual respect and caring. We both knew that we were at different stages in our lives and that it would never be a committed relationship. We both eventually moved on and had no regrets. My experience with younger men is that they've been more accepting, haven't been jaded by divorces and have been more open to experiencing new things. I've dated older men that never quite got beyond their divorces, really had no intentions of making a committment and admitted to having no idea what they wanted....whether it be as a lover, a FWB situation or whatever. They seem to be drifting through life. The last younger man that I dated (once) was 34 and I felt like I was his mother - felt rather strange. So, I've experienced both good and bad....it really depends on the person. I would love to have common life experiences with whomever I date in the future.
 nashie
Msg: 587
Posted: 1/29/2007 8:59:31 PM
go australia only have to be 18 to drink and could drink most 21 year old under the table thats why we have the ashes
 The_Champ_Is_Here
Msg: 588
Posted: 1/29/2007 9:26:38 PM

I think hearing you,and the way you down women,I personally love guys 40 and over,and most are not like you, I am not judging u for your reasons,but please if you dont already have a women go out,have fun and get over this ok please heartsneedsastart,,,,good luck..get happy smile k

Most of what I have said is based on what I am told and what I read.
I think when you heard women your own age insult and put down men their age, it does become discouraging. If I was to meet someone my age nowadays, I would probably be hesitant to even show an interest for the fact I rarely hear any compliments about us. usually insults. So my thought would be "She won't be interested" and I think that is fair.
Because many women are assuming each time a guy is a certain age he is like the last one she met. Also is human nature.
I highly doubt I will have a date anytime soon. And no it is not thinking negatively. is no different than me saying I will have a date and go a year without one getting shot down. Is just how it goes.
You usually know at a certain age if you got what the women want.
 redheadsrtheshit
Msg: 589
Posted: 1/29/2007 10:23:29 PM
All I get are young guys hitting me up I couldn't see myself with an older guy
 gypsyloves1069
Msg: 590
Posted: 1/30/2007 7:20:36 AM
: bold : [[[CHAMP]
 shyblondee
Msg: 591
Posted: 1/30/2007 7:24:28 AM
Uh, Champ...

I'm 36, and my BF is 37. I strongly prefer men my own age, and I'm not alone.
 tick tock
Msg: 592
view profile
History
Posted: 1/30/2007 8:57:35 AM
What they're saying is true, champ. I mean, I've primarily dated younger women, including one that was 20 years old around last year...ahhh...good times! I still meet a lot of younger women and have several that are still interested. If I could get past their BS and immaturity, I'd be nailing them right now...I guess I'm being picky.
 The_Champ_Is_Here
Msg: 593
Posted: 1/30/2007 7:06:07 PM
I never said or meant no women in their 30's do not date men their age. I am saying that there are not alot out there, so it makes it harder to find them. And many of the ones who are single, had bad experiences with men their age and prefer younger. So makes it alot harder to date is what I am saying, for a guy my age.
Where a guy alot younger finds it easy to date because he has a wider age range of women that are interested in him. Being 24 and being 38 are big differences in dating today.
Not much is really expected of a 24 yr old guy, except being great in bed maybe, but more is expected of the guy her age for sure.
Has he been married? Why not? Does he have any kids? Why not? What type of job does he have? Why not something better, he seems bright? Things like that are examples only not for sure comments all women will say.
 cedar77
Msg: 594
view profile
History
Posted: 1/30/2007 7:17:48 PM
Say a woman is 40 and she only goes for 35 or less ....I don't think it could be much good for her in the long haul.... but what can you do ?...that's the type of woman they are ...obviously not my type ...to each their own.
 M2k7
Msg: 595
Posted: 1/30/2007 7:32:24 PM
First of all, 19 year-olds use phrases like 'Tell u why coz'

and They have nicknames like 'Bomber' or 'Spliff'

Women mature faster then men, and realistically, I'm amazed they want anything to do with us at all.
 cedar77
Msg: 596
view profile
History
Posted: 1/30/2007 7:44:23 PM
^
Yeah ....and when they want to say hello they say: " sup" ....this I cannot stand...but maybe they like that.
 gypsyloves1069
Msg: 597
Posted: 1/30/2007 8:11:31 PM
Hello,Iam sorry guys if this is what you are running into.I feel if you go out dont look yea dont look, she will be there, and how will you no, her eyes ,ask her then for anything ,her grocerys think of something, setting here and putting women down ,is not going to get you one k now go out and do it ,please stop thinking we r all bad, i could very will date a younger guy ,but dont ,not over 35 in less he makes me laugh then im going to 34 smile,im worried about u..patricia
 LT_Dish
Msg: 598
Posted: 1/30/2007 8:17:58 PM
Oh but we are!
Not as many women are looking for the picket fence and two cars. Now companionship, travel, and fun are coming to the forefront. Women may also want a man with a less-developed career who could follow her or take care of children, if that is a factor.
For their part, younger men often find older women more interesting, experimental, fun to talk to, financially settled, and more adept sexually.

I recently hit the big 4-0. I don't want a man with ED problems, (risk factor does increase with age) So I'll date my age give or take a few years or slightly younger.
 The_Champ_Is_Here
Msg: 599
Posted: 1/30/2007 8:31:10 PM
I recently hit the big 4-0. I don't want a man with ED problems, (risk factor does increase with age) So I'll date my age give or take a few years or slightly younger.

For their part, younger men often find older women more interesting, experimental, fun to talk to, financially settled, and more adept sexually.

LOL well I gotta say this..I got dumped for sucking in the sack...she was 32, I guess then older is not good in bed? LOL. And yes of course a woman does not want to deal with ED.
As a matter of fact, a co-worker's wife left him recently because of that. She said forget it, I want stamina, not someone who has to use pills.
Is why for me, sex is irrelevant for me. Why take a chance to be humiliated and embarrassed and upsetting the woman all at the sametime?
 rankandfile
Msg: 600
Posted: 1/30/2007 8:32:16 PM
When I was 39 I dated a 22 year old, he must have been a virgin because my gawd he didn't have a clue. I'm still trying to figure out what he meant when he asked "do you want to go first of should I?"... All I can say is.... never again!
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Why are older women not into younger guys???