Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 deanne123
Msg: 667
view profile
History
Why are older women not into younger guys???Page 24 of 58    (18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58)
i don't know why your having problems with this one...thats all i'll date is younger guys..i'm 33 and i just broke up with a guy that is just now 22, we started dating when he was 19.. i think younger is better dont ask me why...just guess i roll that way..lol
 The lastresort
Msg: 668
Why are older women not into younger guys???
Posted: 2/10/2007 10:42:42 AM
Oh but wait of course it is ok for you to bad mouth me I forgot. Please compliment me more..err..bash me more.
Hey why don't you GET OVER IT and realize the young guys want you for a piece of A S S and that is it..
One does not complain or whine when one gets what they want.

Where, in heavens name, did you read on any of my posts that I got what I wanted?

I mentioned that my dates were good dates, not that they got a piece of A S S! Are you now dyslexia? 'champ', accept the fact that everyone chooses who they want to date or be with. Take away your looks and what do you see? A bad attitude along with a desire for attention. I've always been told I look younger than my age but I don't 'flaunt' it....I love to be active and have fun, which goes back from when I was a child, and THAT is what keeps us old broads looking and feeling young. Am I to be punished for that! If it wasn't for your big mouth, I would have gone on a date with you! But I truly believe that you just want to be disliked and unhappy with yourself cause THAT makes you happy! There was one gentleman I truly fell in love with and was 5 yrs younger than I, but I believe he just couldn't commit to the 'relationship' or wasn't ready for one, and I eventually 'got over it' in a short period of time realizing it was his loss and that I prefer to enjoy whatever is left of my breathing life without regrets!

I hope your date with the 59 yr old lady goes well (unless she's reading all this and changes her mind), and just maybe you'll 'lighten up' a bit about all this. I am proud to be 46 yrs old and never lied about my age. I am proud of myself and yes, very very flattered that a younger man compliments me or wants to ask me out on a date. Everyone wants a piece of A S S eventually, including you! You seem to think we old gals give it to them all the time......

YAWN.... this is boring me......I have a party to attend to later, don't have time to sit in my rocker dwelling (or in your case whining) about petty things!

Cheramies
Msg: 669
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2007 10:44:41 AM
I do not have an age cut off, however, I am generally" not into younger guys". If while I am chatting, on-line or in person, I say to myself " self, he is young", I will be bored soon after that. My point is.... You don't really need to know the age of someone to determine who you're not in to.
 Epikblazn
Msg: 670
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2007 12:36:37 PM
True man, girls, well some, are immature this age 21 and under -.-, and the older women want older men who already are established in life and finances so they think,so my young self is left in between for now! It's life i guess.
 Arugula
Msg: 671
Posted: 2/10/2007 12:45:55 PM
After reading all of your posts regarding "older women" Champ, I feel like an old pervert for thinking you're actually hot. Damn...where's that walker..gotta try to get to the potty real quick here.
 The_Champ_Is_Here
Msg: 672
Posted: 2/10/2007 10:04:44 PM
Damn, no date..she met someone last night offline and seemed to hit it off pretty good. We were to go out Sunday. Oh well c'est la vie. Life goes on.
And I like the comment

I hope your date with the 59 yr old lady goes well (unless she's reading all this and changes her mind), and just maybe you'll 'lighten up' a bit about all this.

Lighten up about it...in other words "Try it you will like it and realize it is not bad"

I guess for me I just do not see what the big attraction and connection is with older women/younger men. Because I have been naive and always preferred women closer to my age. Although the experience is, women closer to my age prefer younger, so it has been a rude awakening. The ones who do date closer to their age I cannot get because of not having the job, car, income they approave of. In the past year it has been an experience to hear lots of bashing towards men that are the same age as the woman.
Like I said in another post, you have women in their 50's saying men their age are boring,
Women in their 40's saying the samething
Women in their 30's saying the samething
But women in their 20's saying men their age are immature.
What is different is women in their 20's are not dating guys alot older anymore like in the past. Now it is the women's turn to date much younger when they get into their 30's and up.

By the way Lastresort, I would never date you if I had the chance. I doubt I would be good enough in my eyes.
And as for others saying I want attention...whatever, I could care less. It gets annoying when one gets alot of attention. All it is with me is I am outspoken and say my mind. Most times that is not liked by people and it annoys many as well.
My bad attitude is my fault for letting rejection get to me and so not wanting to take chances as much anymore. Might change in the coming years, might not.
 Janet4now
Msg: 673
Posted: 2/10/2007 10:08:14 PM
^^^ You are just such an attractive guy, I find it so hard to believe you're in such a rut! Move to CA and I'll be your older woman.
 Lauren105
Msg: 674
Posted: 2/11/2007 1:21:10 AM
Personally, I am only 18 but..
the fact is.. girls/women mature faster than boys/men. Many BOYS may act mature but that does not mean that thay are.
The same goes for men some act mature but still arent. Usually if a woman choses not to date a younger man it is because she is concerned or knows that emotionally he is or may not be mature enough for the stage that she is in in her life.

I, even at 18 would not date a younger guy. Around this age where were just turning into adults the maturity level varies and fluxuates too much to take a chance on.
Sorry..
 Lauren105
Msg: 675
Posted: 2/11/2007 1:22:04 AM
Oh , and the message above was a reply to the VERRY first message in this thread..
 *Babydoll272*
Msg: 676
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2007 4:44:14 PM
Hey Champ,

I'm sorry that the older lady didn't work out. Didn't you say you were coming to Guelph?

@ Janet
Champ doesn't really want older women, as he puts it, he wants them as old as he or younger. Come on...get with it...Geesh!! Just kidding!!

But Janet, I've told him what you've told him... that he was good looking but he doesn't believe me. He thinks he's average. But I guess he just wants to date those who insult him or stand him up. He heads to Vegas a lot, maybe he can swing over to California.

I don't know why this thread says "Why are older Women not into younger guys!" Because this girl would definitely date younger guys. Not too much younger but 38 and up I would. Men are men, mature or immature at any age. You just have to know which ones to choose. BUT........ that's the hard part!!
 wildthingc71
Msg: 677
Posted: 2/13/2007 8:58:55 AM
i was married to a man 18 years younger than me he was 20 and i was 38 when we met everything was fine at first but then the gloves came out, he wanted to go to bars have all kinds of women didnt care about me or my feelings any more and only thought of himself, i realized that i already had to kids to raise and i didnt want to raise a husband, young men are ok for play toys but us women want a man we can depend on to help when the tough times come around. Its the maturatity issues that come into play. and older man knows what they want where they are going in life and how to get there personally im done changing diapers just grow up and u will be surprised at what happens.
 firefly_40
Msg: 678
Posted: 2/13/2007 9:30:17 AM
First of all what do you mean by older women... You should be a bit more specific. I am comfortable with a younger man.... my last relationship he was 6 years younger than I... but 19... I don't think so... What could we possibly have in common..But If you looking someone say... 25 and younger I would so OK maybe... but when I read what you have to say.. you sound much younger than 19 and that could possibly be the reason you are having trouble finding an older women..but I do wish you well.....
 Coffee Tea or Me?
Msg: 679
Posted: 2/13/2007 11:39:56 AM
Yes attracted to younger men but other then attraction I don't see where a younger man and I would have anything in common?...I guess i can't judge everyone that is younger then I am but I have never been one to date men younger then me. Nor do i like the steriotypical name for women that do!...again a pretty childish name.
However, anyone who is fine with it ...all the power to ya!
 Mr Bain
Msg: 680
Posted: 2/13/2007 11:53:32 AM
This woman who cut my hair, a few weeks ago, was very attractive. Evidently, she could tell what I was thinking, so she made a point of introducing me to her son who was only about five years younger than me. At that point, I knew I was being put in my place.
 HomesteaderWoman
Msg: 681
Posted: 2/15/2007 9:27:54 PM
I am looking for a younger guy, but not too young. If he looks like my neighbor's kid, that is too young. I can go ten years younger if everything else is ok. Of course I want him to be mature, but not a fossil.
 tanner
Msg: 682
Posted: 2/15/2007 9:36:41 PM
i prefer younger men....they're the only ones that can keep up with me.....
 Ric589
Msg: 684
Posted: 2/15/2007 9:46:04 PM
HAHAHA.. that is funny. It depends on the age. I have found older women could keep up quite well and younger women had no idea what they where doing some times in a relationship. Their experience just in life was not enough to be on the same page as well as maturity. Now i will not put them all in the same boat because it is not fair and there are mature and life experienced younger women out there . So that was a tongue and cheek comment you made. I have dated older women and perfered it for a time because i found that older women where more stable, but as i have been on my own for some time i have found my self looking for women my own age or some times slightly younger. If an older women would want a really young guy you know its only for one thing from what i have seen in my life. I think it would be difficult to even be on the same page in many areas if the man was too young to the women. Also it could cause many different uncomfortable situations with her kids , family etc. Imagine being 12 years younger and you are only 8 yrs older then her son or daughter.. that would be a little bit different for the kids. so i guess it depends on how much younger, maturity levels, and life experiences.

Ric
 gypsyloves1069
Msg: 687
Posted: 2/16/2007 10:57:57 AM
Hello champ,im glad you have a great date,if you have a great time let us no,Now I have decided to date a man for how he talks to me not age its just a # and i have had some email me and normally i would just ignore not now i am finally not cancel at the last min out of not dating for 24 yrs,i was almost 16 when i got married so im a dating ............ thank you patricia
 lovely_Tina
Msg: 688
Posted: 2/16/2007 12:28:55 PM

girls/women mature faster than boys/men. Many BOYS may act mature but that does not mean that thay are.
The same goes for men some act mature but still arent
as a med school student who has taken some major psychology courses, I do not have a clue what this means.
 smiliegirl15
Msg: 690
Posted: 2/16/2007 12:42:35 PM
Younger women are not interested in younger men for the most part. Younger women want older men because they seem more worldly, experienced, wise, whatever. Older women, once they've hit 30, will date younger men. It's all about life experiences and being on the same page, going in the same direction. I usually date younger men now but I wouldn't have 10 years ago. I have a +/- 5 years guideline but will make exceptions for the right guy. If a guy is too much younger then pretty much all he wants is sex.
 junipermoon
Msg: 691
view profile
History
Posted: 2/16/2007 12:49:45 PM
i find that younger men want to sleep with me.

and older men want to sleep with me.

and men my age want to sleep with me.

and there are only so many hours in a day.

take a number and get in line.
 wrangling-cowgirl
Msg: 692
Posted: 2/16/2007 1:24:46 PM
The last time I treated a younger guy(my son)lol we went to see "TOY STORY",Dinner,popcorn,video games it cost me well over $100.00.their expensive dates.
 The_Champ_Is_Here
Msg: 693
Posted: 2/16/2007 5:36:29 PM

i find that younger men want to sleep with me.

and older men want to sleep with me.

and men my age want to sleep with me.

and there are only so many hours in a day.

take a number and get in line

Ok I have number 3, 7, 9 and 10...can't find the guys with numbers 1 and 2 so I may have to bud in line if that is ok...
 BeerShark
Msg: 694
Posted: 2/16/2007 5:59:27 PM
Older women dont like younger men? Do the names Ashton & Demi mean anything to you!
 gypsyloves1069
Msg: 695
Posted: 2/16/2007 7:53:26 PM
I hope junipermoon you were playing,were you talking about the horse,I cant see you,but since you meant your horse go get em,
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >