Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Anti*Hero
Msg: 685
Why are older women not into younger guys???Page 27 of 58    (18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58)

Personally, I am only 18 but..
the fact is.. girls/women mature faster than boys/men. Many BOYS may act mature but that does not mean that thay are.

Thatsa a load of crap.... 90% of the women I have ever met below the age of 25 were complete drama queens. While men for the most part, like to party and have fun later in life than women do, saying women mature faster is a statement you cant prove...

Like i said, most women i've met below that age are drama queens and worried about only themselves...

And no 18 year old, male or female, is mature...
 ~~nienna~~
Msg: 686
Why are older women not into younger guys???
Posted: 2/16/2007 9:08:21 AM
Age is not as important as it use to be a couple decades ago ( THAT makes me sound old)

I have dated younger and older.... it's all about compatability. *smiles*
 gypsyloves1069
Msg: 687
Posted: 2/16/2007 10:57:57 AM
Hello champ,im glad you have a great date,if you have a great time let us no,Now I have decided to date a man for how he talks to me not age its just a # and i have had some email me and normally i would just ignore not now i am finally not cancel at the last min out of not dating for 24 yrs,i was almost 16 when i got married so im a dating ............ thank you patricia
 lovely_Tina
Msg: 688
Posted: 2/16/2007 12:28:55 PM

girls/women mature faster than boys/men. Many BOYS may act mature but that does not mean that thay are.
The same goes for men some act mature but still arent
as a med school student who has taken some major psychology courses, I do not have a clue what this means.
 FreshStart12345
Msg: 689
Posted: 2/16/2007 12:31:45 PM
Im not interested in younger guys due to the fact that what i want at this point in time(house, kids etc etc) is usually not what a man younger then me is ready for at that point in time.

until you are in your 30's, age difference is still a pretty big issue. As 5 years, makes a big differnce in terms of what you are wanting out of life.
 smiliegirl15
Msg: 690
Posted: 2/16/2007 12:42:35 PM
Younger women are not interested in younger men for the most part. Younger women want older men because they seem more worldly, experienced, wise, whatever. Older women, once they've hit 30, will date younger men. It's all about life experiences and being on the same page, going in the same direction. I usually date younger men now but I wouldn't have 10 years ago. I have a +/- 5 years guideline but will make exceptions for the right guy. If a guy is too much younger then pretty much all he wants is sex.
 junipermoon
Msg: 691
view profile
History
Posted: 2/16/2007 12:49:45 PM
i find that younger men want to sleep with me.

and older men want to sleep with me.

and men my age want to sleep with me.

and there are only so many hours in a day.

take a number and get in line.
 wrangling-cowgirl
Msg: 692
Posted: 2/16/2007 1:24:46 PM
The last time I treated a younger guy(my son)lol we went to see "TOY STORY",Dinner,popcorn,video games it cost me well over $100.00.their expensive dates.
 The_Champ_Is_Here
Msg: 693
Posted: 2/16/2007 5:36:29 PM

i find that younger men want to sleep with me.

and older men want to sleep with me.

and men my age want to sleep with me.

and there are only so many hours in a day.

take a number and get in line

Ok I have number 3, 7, 9 and 10...can't find the guys with numbers 1 and 2 so I may have to bud in line if that is ok...
 BeerShark
Msg: 694
Posted: 2/16/2007 5:59:27 PM
Older women dont like younger men? Do the names Ashton & Demi mean anything to you!
 gypsyloves1069
Msg: 695
Posted: 2/16/2007 7:53:26 PM
I hope junipermoon you were playing,were you talking about the horse,I cant see you,but since you meant your horse go get em,
 eb3267
Msg: 696
Posted: 2/20/2007 7:03:19 AM
take a #..

Yeah, that says it all !!

I dated a younger man. He is 26 and wanted kids, I have a soon to be 21 year old !! This baby maker's done !!

But now I've been asked by a 19 year old, a 21 year old and a 32 year old if I was "interested" I haven't replied back to the last 2, but the 19 year old I told, No way !! You're younger then my daughter.. The thought of the 21 year old is scary !!
I'm going to be 40 next month !! But I had a great time with the 26 year old. I had been married for 20 years and was in the " Old and decrepit " mind set. He was fun and we did have allot in common. Being with him made me remember that age is just a # and that going out and riding quads on the beach was fun !!
 The_Champ_Is_Here
Msg: 697
Posted: 2/20/2007 6:29:00 PM

Older women dont like younger men? Do the names Ashton & Demi mean anything to you!

Who cares about celebs? They are not what I think we all should follow by example. Or is that what most like to associate themselves with these days.

I think for myself because I am not at all really sexual and out to care about getting it on I feel I won't be a match for anyone older than me. I know women my age, 38, and older are starting their sexual prime and for sure look for a partner who will be on par with them. Makes some sense going younger for these women. But for those who do, is it more sexual attraction that matters or is there also compatibility in other areas? I know most women say the sex is amazing with the younge rman, makes sense as they are in their rpime and will usually rock your world. But is there more to it than that, that makes these younger men more desirable than men closer to your age?
I know many of us look old or do look our age but is that a bad thing, looking your age?
 teri short for theresa
Msg: 698
Posted: 2/21/2007 4:21:33 AM
too much DRAMA..lack of abilty in lots of lots of areas.....

1lonelymama
Msg: 699
Posted: 2/21/2007 4:50:22 AM
i am a 45 yr. old woman and i date younger men. not 19 but i will date someone who is 28 yr. old or older. i cannot date a 21 yr. old it would be like going on a date with my 23yr. old son. ich. try fining a woman who is around 25 to 30. i am sure u will have more success. keep truckin' big guy. and i like the banana, i use him all the time
 wonderbrah
Msg: 700
Posted: 2/21/2007 5:15:11 AM
I have usually dated younger men mainly because i look younger than i am and because all the men my age group are into the 19-25 YR old "accessory g/friend."the one that looks good on their arm, serves little or no purpose but has all their mates saying " gee, where can i get one of them!!"
 wingedstar
Msg: 701
Posted: 2/21/2007 6:03:45 AM
ok the banana represents peanut butter jelly time. He's necessary even when we find him annoying. He's got that sometimes cute/ sometimes annoying thing going on.

AND

actually I prefer younger men and I will tell you why.

Most of the time I have been treated far better by younger men than older men or men my age, ESPECIALLY during first contact. Most older men or men my age are like "wanna do it? hee hee hee" during the first 10 min of talking to them. That annoys me. This is the MAIN reason.

My boyfriend is 27, I met him here and he makes me very happy. We enjoy each other's company immensely.

wingedstar
Msg: 702
Posted: 2/21/2007 6:13:55 AM
And wonderbrah - YES thank you

Oh and another perk of younger guys (which I am suprised on but so, so thankfull)

Most of them like a little extra padding on their women. They like a woman to have breasts and a big butt. Many of them have told me various reasons for this.

The younger guys (most) are going against the hollywood/television plastic ideal of a woman's body.

Bottom line is, most younger guys like my shape.

Guys my age often have some wierd hang ups about a girl having too big of a bottom and want someone that is shaped like a twig. It came from our era and they just don't let it go.

I have an hour glass figure and younger guys not only love it, they try to feed me for heaven's sake half the time.

But, oddly when I'm thin they are fine with that too.

My boyfriends brother seems to not even LIKE thin women he constantly says "give that girl a sandwich" when he sees one and he's a pretty good looking cat.

idk, there are just a lot of benefits to younger guys.
 Questamaya
Msg: 703
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2007 6:42:50 AM
It would depend on the guy. If this younger guy was confident, mature and new what he wanted in life, I would.
The majority of younger guys I've seen, have yet to gain those qualities. They don't stick around for long, beacuse they dont know what they want.
I once dated a younger guy, and he just wanted to be taken care of and be mothered.
That is not what I look for in a relationship.
Q
 CityGirl66
Msg: 704
Posted: 2/21/2007 7:25:34 AM
I got an e-mail from a perfectly sweet 20 year old the other day. The second I realized I was old enough to be his mother I lost interest.

'nuf said.
 tick tock
Msg: 705
view profile
History
Posted: 2/22/2007 5:38:25 AM

Most older men or men my age are like "wanna do it? hee hee hee" during the first 10 min of talking to them. That annoys me. This is the MAIN reason.

Yes...and the younger men just think it but lack the balls to say it.
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 707
Posted: 2/22/2007 8:11:41 AM
Yes...and the younger men just think it but lack the balls to say it.

Which is good...we don't want to hear it. LOL If/when we want sex, we'll let them know. Less is more.
 tick tock
Msg: 708
view profile
History
Posted: 2/22/2007 8:22:46 AM

Which is good...we don't want to hear it. LOL If/when we want sex, we'll let them know. Less is more

Agreed. That's the great thing about older women... we all know that waiting period is substantially less.
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 709
Posted: 2/22/2007 9:09:20 AM

Agreed. That's the great thing about older women... we all know that waiting period is substantially less.

That's true, the less you mention it, the less you wait for it.
 The lastresort
Msg: 710
Posted: 2/22/2007 11:58:49 AM

I would love to meet a nice woman with some meat on her bones. I love a woman with large breasts. In fact it is my biggest fetish. I am always looking for new adventures and excitement. Always looking forward to meeting new people. I am very adventurious and love being outdoors. I'd love to find someone who would be interested in sharing such activities with me.I have been a diabetic since 2001. in the beginning I was on just on pills but now i'm on pills and insulin.

Dude, did I miss a translation here about why older women are not into younger guys? Or is this an addy to your profile!????
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >