Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 amillio-bello
Msg: 1314
Why are older women not into younger guys???Page 47 of 58    (18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58)
There may be a variety of reasons. But I would guesse some ladies at a certain age just would prefer to be with someone there own age due to life experiance or they may be at the same area in their lives. But there are many women that go for younger men too. So everyone has their own reasons.

<div class='quote'>Ok I will try not to get to far into this, but I would say ONE of the reasons MAY have to do with competition with beautiful young woman such as myself. No disrespect to the ladies over 40, but they know in their hearts, many of them don't have it anymore to the extant that a young healthy female has it. They are at a different stage in their lives and unfortunately it is this stage that also MAY produce bitterness, because of the fact that they know they are not what they used to be among other similar reasons. Young guys somtimes are confused or just plain scared to face a strong independant beautiful and super sexy lady, especially the not so good looking guys like I mentioned elsewhere. Those kinds of guys I would imagine would run to an older lady out of desperation because they know they can't get none from an attractive young woman like me and other ladies. Most good looking youthful looking guys would not date an older women without having something else up their sleeve. But Any young handsome male who is honest will always tell you, that the young beautiful ladies with youth, beauty and intelligense all rapped up into one person, is the most desirable of them all.

Well put, and very precise hun!!. luv u!!
 anonymouslyme
Msg: 1315
Why are older women not into younger guys???
Posted: 12/29/2009 3:55:25 AM
Because hunny bunny, we don't really give a chit how many levels you beat on your new xbox game last night... we don't wanna ride around in your little rustbucket smoking blunts and blasting rap music....it would be too wierd taking you to our class reunion knowing your mom will also be there with her date... we'd also prefer not to run into our children while we're attending your frat parties with you...we likely have underwear older than you...we can get our lil bob out and take care of business without having to wait for you to get done squirting one on our leg first... the list goes on and on.

But hey, if you wanna chill at my house for awhile, I will give you twenty bucks to cut the grass for me...
 amillio-bello
Msg: 1316
Posted: 12/29/2009 4:17:10 AM

Ok I will try not to get to far into this, but I would say ONE of the reasons MAY have to do with competition with beautiful young woman such as myself. No disrespect to the ladies over 40, but they know in their hearts, many of them don't have it anymore to the extant that a young healthy female has it. They are at a different stage in their lives and unfortunately it is this stage that also MAY produce bitterness, because of the fact that they know they are not what they used to be among other similar reasons. Young guys somtimes are confused or just plain scared to face a strong independant beautiful and super sexy lady, especially the not so good looking guys like I mentioned elsewhere. Those kinds of guys I would imagine would run to an older lady out of desperation because they know they can't get none from an attractive young woman like me and other ladies. Most good looking youthful looking guys would not date an older women without having something else up their sleeve. But Any young handsome male who is honest will always tell you, that the young beautiful ladies with youth, beauty and intelligense all rapped up into one person, is the most desirable of them all.

Sorry, this is the quote I quoted in my previous post, I don't know why it didn't stay highlighted???!!!!!!!!!

AAANYYWAAYYS...I mentioned that she made a good statement I beleive, and it was well put, and I agree with her on this!!
 Fifi47
Msg: 1317
Posted: 12/29/2009 5:26:04 AM
A good statement if you think that young and beautiful ( a totally subjective term)and seemingly conceited are attractive. I have actually known some young men who put personality and intelligence first, and if the woman happens to be pretty or cute that is a bonus, although they have been perfectly content with women who are seen as average to most. Even as a younger woman I avoided any man who said he was good looking, as to me there is a difference between self confidence and arrogance, and I prefer the former over the latter. I seemed to miss the memo that stated that middle aged women were all washed up and ugly.
 Eldrida
Msg: 1318
view profile
History
Posted: 12/29/2009 5:27:34 AM
There's truly nothing funnier than when a supposedly "intelligent" person spells "intelligence" wrong!

Sag Girl
Msg: 1319
Posted: 12/29/2009 8:21:13 AM
I don't know about anyone elses experiance with younger guys. However, I get the late 20 year old and early 30 year olds. Some are looking for sex and others for someone to support them. I have found a few who are serious and have their live together enough to date. I guess the only advise for anyone is be yourself. Keep yourself up to look good for yourself and your beauty comes out from the inside. Ladies be happy for who you are and don't let nothing keep you down for long. I wish you all well. Everyone is different and don't judge.
 Simply willing 2 Smile
Msg: 1320
Posted: 12/29/2009 8:38:13 AM
I love the banana! :)
 WinstonDoubtfire
Msg: 1321
view profile
History
Posted: 12/29/2009 10:55:47 AM
Uhhhh....older women aren't into younger guys?
Oh man, guess I'll just have to stop talking to every woman older than 35.

:/

Msg: 1322
Posted: 12/29/2009 3:56:02 PM

Because I want a partner to spend the rest of my life with, not someone to have sex with for a month or two.
 oye101
Msg: 1323
Posted: 12/29/2009 9:06:29 PM
I would date a younger guy, no younger than 28. If a young guy wanna date me I think it would be just for kicks or a phase he is going through. I don't want to be somebody's experiment.
 Shoedaddy
Msg: 1324
view profile
History
Posted: 12/29/2009 9:49:16 PM
Dating older women..?
Meh.. I mean, a woman is a woman. Generally it's gonna be a headache as long as she has a vagina; her age really doesn't play towards any difference. The issues that men have with dating younger women are basically the same we'd have with older women: *Not taking the realtionship as serously as them.
*Wandering eye.
*Wanting more time to ourselves

At least as how it appears to me, when women age they seem to change or 'evolve' what they desire in a partner to a greater extent than do men. Young women turn down the safe, reliable guys for a chance with the fun and risky guys. Older women do the opposite (assuming the fun, risky guys have offered a bid for the older woman). It seems the idea is that both would rather have a guy somewhere in the middle.
 Shoedaddy
Msg: 1325
view profile
History
Posted: 12/29/2009 10:13:36 PM
I do find curiosity in the topic- 'why aren't older women into younger guys???'. Shit, it was my understanding that younger guys for the most part didn't really consider dating older women. Me having been a younger guy myself, have had the honor and pleasure of bedding a few older women, and sure, it's something a guy shouldn't abstain from if for nothing else but to ease his natural curiosity on the comparison of "young chick vs old chick- youth & vigor VS maturity and experience". You gotta find out just for the sake of knowing. But 'dating'? ... I dunno about that. I have a strong enough aversion to get into monogamous, *committed* (that word sounds like nails on a chalkboard everytime I hear it) relationship with a woman who general society would assume perfect of me [Gorgeous, natural D boobs & thick ass and trim thighs, about 24, 5'6-5'8 funny, athletic as hell, knows when to be quiet, demon in the bed, fantastic vagina, fantastic cook (who also enjoys cooking), seeks to test her human potential, loves sports (or at least acts like she does for me).

Even meeting a girl with all this, I'd probably turn it down. There's just too much going on out there, too much to see and do to lock yourself into one girl. So of course dating a woman who is older just for the sake of doing it seems completely out of the question. Don't get me wrong, there's no foul in keeping one on the team, as they can be beautiful for you. Older women's maturity and experience in dating make them fantastic girls to keep around as friends/confidants/sex partners. Like when you hear of men talking about how they have a girl in a certain city whom is supportive of the arrangement of 'i'll see you when I see you', older women are fantastic for that purpose. They are usually more 'secure' (there's a word women like to throw around, I'm sure they don't mind a guy flipping the coin and using it to describe them) and more level headed. The only concern you'd have is of her getting married or something silly like that- and really, even then all that means is that..
 elitemind
Msg: 1326
Posted: 12/30/2009 6:34:14 AM
It seems to be common that people automatically assume just because their particular situation is failing that everyone else is in the same position.
Like people saying," Why dont women like nice guys? " Why dont women like short guys?"
"Why are guys all aholes?" "why dont women like fat men?"

It is a little ridiculous, although I can understand maybe you are becoming frustrated with your lack of success or what not, but just because things aren't working for you doesn't mean they dont work for anyone else.

As far as the topic at hand goes, I am 27 years old the last woman I dated was 34, and my last ltr was with a woman who's almost 41, as a matter of fact I know alot of older women who like younger guys.

The fact is a good majority of men under 30 may not be a good match for an older woman, because they are at a totally different place in their life, or they lack the wisdom or maturity that an older woman seeks, I'm not saying all younger guys are like this but alot are.

I personally think age is just a number, and that all people should be judged as individuals not all grouped in together just because of one or a few bad circumstances with someone of a specific age.
I think anyone who judges someone before knowing them is more likely to be a bitter, close minded person themself.

Have a Happy New Year Everyone !
 Fifi47
Msg: 1327
Posted: 12/30/2009 6:38:47 AM
I have more in common with a younger man if he has not been married and does not have children than a divorced man my age who has children. ( or so the men my age tell me) I will date someone who is late 30s and older, but younger than that would make me wonder if he is looking for a sugar mama or has an older woman fetish.
 LoneAstronomer
Msg: 1328
Posted: 12/30/2009 10:49:09 AM
I will "second" that one! Cougars=CUTE!!!!!!!
 Blk_Archangel7
Msg: 1329
Posted: 12/30/2009 11:58:48 AM
Cougars=Cute? lol wow. I heard of Cougars=Sexy.

Some mature females don't want to put up with the immaturity of a boy.
 aaamm
Msg: 1330
Posted: 12/30/2009 12:31:04 PM
Turk182! ummmm 35 isn't 19. The OP was way young, he was 19. He was talking about going out for drinks, not legal in the US to drink. There is a huge difference between a little boy that is wet behind the years and someone that has been there and done that ie 30's and up. There are some woman that don't want to go beyond 5 years either way. Personally I go by the person, but have to agree that too young you deal with the man still wanting kids or not being able to deal with your having kids.
 juliet88_10
Msg: 1331
Posted: 1/3/2010 4:20:09 AM
simple " young boys are just not discret and are very impatient i really dont like young boys dont even same my age i prefer and i love mature guys.
 outofthedesert
Msg: 1332
Posted: 1/3/2010 10:00:01 AM

Ok I will try not to get to far into this, but I would say ONE of the reasons MAY have to do with competition with beautiful young woman such as myself. No disrespect to the ladies over 40, but they know in their hearts, many of them don't have it anymore to the extant that a young healthy female has it. They are at a different stage in their lives and unfortunately it is this stage that also MAY produce bitterness, because of the fact that they know they are not what they used to be among other similar reasons. Young guys somtimes are confused or just plain scared to face a strong independant beautiful and super sexy lady, especially the not so good looking guys like I mentioned elsewhere. Those kinds of guys I would imagine would run to an older lady out of desperation because they know they can't get none from an attractive young woman like me and other ladies. Most good looking youthful looking guys would not date an older women without having something else up their sleeve. But Any young handsome male who is honest will always tell you, that the young beautiful ladies with youth, beauty and intelligense all rapped up into one person, is the most desirable of them all.

I saw this as a quote so I don't know the poster.

competition with beautiful young woman such as myself.
since when is conceit attractive? The most beautiful people don't know they are nor do they shout it from the roof tops.

many of them don't have it anymore to the extant that a young healthy female has it.
attractiveness is in the eye of the beholder. I may not be as young as you, but I am healthy and many of my fellow over 40 sisters have not lost it....and when did 40 get to be over the hill?

they know they are not what they used to be among other similar reasons.
some of us are BETTER!

Young guys somtimes are confused or just plain scared to face a strong independant beautiful and super sexy lady
there are some women over 40 (your benchmark, not mine) who are strong independant, beautiful and super sexy.

to an older lady out of desperation because they know they can't get none from an attractive young woman like me
You might find that most women over 40 aren't as easy as a lot of younger women. Again, this smacks of conceit.

Most good looking youthful looking guys would not date an older women without having something else up their sleeve
not everyman has the Tiger Wood syndrome.

not so good looking guys
they may not be good looking by your standards--but the interior of the man can often be the drawing card. I would rather have average with intelligence, charisma, talent, manners than a good looking man who is empty(not all are).

But Any young handsome male who is honest will always tell you, that the young beautiful ladies with youth, beauty and intelligense all rapped up into one person, is the most desirable of them all
Aren't grammer and spelling included in intelligence. If you are going to claim to have something, at least learn how to spell it...along with extant for extent and rapped for wrapped.
 elitemind
Msg: 1333
Posted: 1/3/2010 10:14:01 AM

But Any young handsome male who is honest will always tell you, that the young beautiful ladies with youth, beauty and intelligense all rapped up into one person, is the most desirable of them all

Well From my own Humble perspective of myself I think I qualify as the above stated young handsome honest man, and let me tell you, you could not be more far from the truth with that statement.

I actually prefer women older than me, and often date women much older because of their maturity, intelligence and also for many other reasons, believe me any mature strong man would appreciate true qualities of a woman, I don't see where you're basing your opinion's from, maybe your own conceit.

Most good looking youthful looking guys would not date an older women without having something else up their sleeve

Really Cause I would beg to differ

many of them don't have it anymore to the extant that a young healthy female has it.

Have what? having it to me is having it together having what counts, such as wisdom knowledge, maturity, confidence, independence, doesn't play games, knows what she wants, loyalty, trust, and skilled intimately.

Just funny because in my personal experiences, the older women have been the ones who have it.
And age as no bearing on who's healthy or who's not.

Outofthedesert No worries hun, take it from me, from the mind of a 27 year old mature guy I would much prefer older women and think most of what this other lady posted was garbage, and spoken out of conceit.

I did laugh here though dear

Aren't grammer and spelling included in intelligence. If you are going to claim to have something, at least learn how to spell it...along with extant for extent and rapped for wrapped.

grammer is spelled grammar....

No pun intended just thought it was funny..
 outofthedesert
Msg: 1334
Posted: 1/3/2010 11:25:44 AM
.......................grammer is spelled grammar-----------was intentional. Wanted to see who was paying attention. You get the prize. Finally went back and found the writer has flown the coop.............guess she got her wings because 'heaven is missing an angel'. ...............at least in her own eyes.

Would love to buy some people for what they are worth and sell them for what they think they are worth..................... I would rather be average and know it than to be conceited over outer beauty. Give me inner beauty any day.
 aaamm
Msg: 1335
Posted: 1/3/2010 11:34:54 AM

I would rather be average and know it than to be conceited over outer beauty. Give me inner beauty any day.
I don't understand conceit but I do believe I have known some outwardly beautiful people. Some people are beautiful when you meet and become more beautiful the longer you know them because their insides are that beautiful. Some have gotten uglier. Some people on the threads are like that, I may have felt compassion for them when I first read their posts, but as time has gone on, I read anger, jealousy, denial, bitterness, and even lies.

There is nothing wrong with younger men, but really, there is too young. I don't want to date anyone that is young enough to be me son again. Although it is the person, I don't want to deal with the kid issues - any of them.
 ToughLuv1984
Msg: 1336
Posted: 1/3/2010 11:49:21 AM
I'm still pretty young but I have this sneaking suspicion as soon as I am 40 I will date as many guys half my age as possible... lol.
 whitetigeress
Msg: 1337
Posted: 1/3/2010 11:51:39 AM
But Any young handsome male who is honest will always tell you, that the young beautiful ladies with youth, beauty and intelligence all rapped up into one person, is the most desirable of them all.

^^
and she, like everyone else in this world, will get old
all the young beautiful boys and girls who know it and flaunt, who point fingers cackling at the older "has-beens" will one day look into the mirror
and become just as bitter as those they put down
their spouses leaving them for a younger, more beautiful, body they once were
vicious circle hmmm?

I don't date younger men because they are only good for one thing... to sit still and look pretty
I suppose older men can tolerate this better with younger...why else would it be so common for them to get together?
I also don't date them because I have no desire to torture myself with self consciousness.
I know I'm old! I know I'm get wrinkly and saggy, etc etc and will only get worst..... I don't need to delude myself with false images of what I am not and false acceptance to get past any bitterness or jealousy.
Like popeye says .. I am what I am

Now... there is a saying; age is no barrier when it comes to love
true true
rare but true .. it takes a rare person to look at a much older one and truly love that person inside and out

meanwhile... sit still and look pretty
 See N Date hahaha
Msg: 1338
Posted: 1/3/2010 12:58:23 PM
Hmmmmm... Age old problem as I recall when I was young like you the older girls all wanted older guys who were more "mature and experienced"... I thought I hit the jackpot when my now ex who was 5 years older was crazy about me...

When you get to be an old guy like me the "only ones" who want you are older... Not sure when the tables turn, but be happy you can get someone your own age or younger while you can!
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >