Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Why are older women not into younger guys???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 julus
Msg: 1151
Why are older women not into younger guys???Page 47 of 58    (18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58)
i am 19 would you dATE GREEN EYES
 1frantastic
Msg: 1152
view profile
History
Why are older women not into younger guys???
Posted: 2/18/2008 12:17:12 AM
Older WOMEN are into MEN...younger...same age or older....but MEN.....

Younger guys....like you....need to look for gals......younger would still be older than you...cause you are still a boy.......and girls always date boys older than they are in order for the boys to be even close to the girl's age of maturity.......

so hun...dry behind the ears before asking for a date with a WOMAN!
 Maverick97
Msg: 1153
Posted: 2/28/2008 10:27:44 AM
This is a funny thread Because:

No woman will admit they like younger guys.
No woman will dignify the response in any way shape or form without looking like a dumb ass in front of all her friends.

I've been hit on by plenty of married/single girls because i take lead in my groups and ya, They DO like younger guys because we have less problems then "will i see mykids this weekend" im sorry but most of the guys i see 40ish aren't mature but "messed up from married life"

I think the allure we offer is freedom for older chicks.

This is my opinion lol, oh and if you want to see older chicks Macy's and the Piggly Wigglies is your best bet !! hahaha

I would say more but in fear of being tracked down and beaten by purse's I wont
 captain-jack
Msg: 1154
view profile
History
Posted: 2/29/2008 7:10:38 AM
Maybe they just want to teach a youngster a few things for their younger sisters to enjoy. In my 50s and find the ladies in their 40s & 50s to be much more fun. They know what they want and exprerience counts. Just like a guy, a woman can find a romp with a younger person a fun interlude. Older guys do not want kids and many have had a vasectomy too. An older guy takes the time to make the experience memorable.
 larwilliams2
Msg: 1155
Posted: 2/29/2008 1:35:49 PM
I guess I didn't get a recent memo. Since when have older women not been into younger men? I already seem to attract them. Does that mean I look old or something??
 Artemis Clyde Frog
Msg: 1156
Posted: 2/29/2008 1:41:54 PM
A very scientific answer ScientistGuy, but a true one...however there are many advantages a young buck like myself has....and u wont be finding the answers in no biology book!......
 Artemis Clyde Frog
Msg: 1157
Posted: 2/29/2008 1:44:28 PM
I mostly agree with what u just said...infact.... a few guys I know need some of ur advice.
 Arugula
Msg: 1158
Posted: 2/29/2008 1:47:53 PM
Sure some women are very into younger guys. And I think it's becoming much more common. But for "some" of us, if you're young enough to be our child, it becomes yucky to think of you that way. I have 25 year old twin daughters. It's creepy...as if I'd lust after her boyfriend or husband. Plus, if a significantly older (man or woman) thinks they can have a truly long-term relationship with the younger one, they're kidding themselves. Eventually, the young one wakes up and realizes they're sleeping with Granny or Papaw.

I also agree that age isn't a predictor of whether or not you'll get along. It's really common in this area for the young guys to go "cougar hunting." And my friends and I often have more fun with them when we're out than we do with guys our age who seem intent on talking about their b*tch ex wife and all the child support they're paying, or whining about some other crap that we're just not interested in during a GNO. My regular group of friends never takes it to a sexual level though. But those young guys are a freakin blast most times. I just got back from a trip to Key West with 3 girlfriends and we were doing the Duval Crawl with a group of people of all ages. A couple of the younger guys used their camera phones to take pics of themselves with us to send their buddies and tell them they were "slaying cougars." lol...first time I'd heard that one.
 Country Music Fan
Msg: 1159
Posted: 2/29/2008 2:38:09 PM
Possibly because they don't want to have kids and you probably due they don't want to waste anyones time.
 tick tock
Msg: 1160
view profile
History
Posted: 3/1/2008 4:06:12 AM
This whole thread is a pathetic attempt at landing cougars or silverbacks in the sack because no group is easier to bed than these two categories. Nice ploy, OP.
 Suthn_Boy
Msg: 1161
Posted: 3/1/2008 5:13:32 AM

They ARE!! Big Time!! It's a midlife crisis kind of thing.. It's like the guy who turns 50 and buys a red conventible!

Plus women want what they feel men always had in the past, and that they were denied.. In one way that's only fair. But dating that way just isn't the answer. For one thing, It's b-o-o-r-i-n-g.. Couples need to have some sort of intellectual compatibility, other than that of a parental kind of relationship. And there's a lot to be said for sharing of life-experiences, with only one way to get them. Living.

Even the musical preferences alone are tough to deal with. Hip Hop 24/7, leaves a lot to be desired.. It abuses one's artistic sensitivities.

-Suth'nBoy

moondust65
Msg: 1162
Posted: 3/1/2008 12:43:43 PM
Here's the thing.....women who are say late 30's and up have usually beem married and have kids. We are not into and more than likely can't go out everynight, drink, go away for a weekend. We have kids to look after, drive to hockey, dance, a house to maintain, yard work, look after the dog,work full time and do it all in one day by ourselves. We aren't looking to start having kids again this late in the game and a alot don't want to get married again. YOunger guys are still in the party mode and hanging out with the guys or they are ready to settle down and now want kids and marriage. we are looking for something permanent at our age not someone to fill the gap. This is when age is an issue, when you both want different things in life. Why put time into a relationship when it wont last.
 DAZMAN87
Msg: 1163
Posted: 3/6/2008 1:48:34 PM
19-24 wow where are you living thats messed I have been livining on my own since like 16=17 Im mature for my age
 crimsonblue87
Msg: 1164
Posted: 3/8/2008 12:59:11 AM
I for whatever reason I feel like 40 is way too old, but 39 is like in your prime and I have no idea why and I'm sure I just made some friends and enemies with that statement.
 spearheadfish
Msg: 1165
Posted: 3/8/2008 1:03:15 AM
if I dated someone ur age which is 2 yrs younger then my youngest child,I would so get the perv award.ok side note -if u ever need a spanking then I am soooo there for u........yes I to hate that banana lol
 TinatheTiger2007
Msg: 1166
view profile
History
Posted: 3/25/2008 1:49:13 PM
Sometimes I wish younger guys WERE interested in me! LOL! I've been on this site for over a year and I can't get a man past the 1st-2nd contact! GEEZ!
 Lesmakeup
Msg: 1167
Posted: 3/31/2008 8:43:04 PM
I find that I get more younger men interested in me than men my own age or older. When they are my son's age (which they usually are in their 20's) that is just beyond my conception. What could we possibly have in common? I suspect that they are just looking for that "hot older woman" for fun and games...certainly not a relationship.
A little younger is fine..but the main issue is.... I prefer a man not a boy.
 Tonyrocks
Msg: 1168
view profile
History
Posted: 4/9/2008 5:20:49 AM
man I have layed so many older women that they should name a retirment home after me, look Ive been with young and old theres no difference becuase in the end Im getting what I want from them SEX. good or bad whats the differience...people today are so winy and picky they should be happy with what they get.
 lorie67
Msg: 1169
view profile
History
Posted: 4/9/2008 5:45:44 AM
Hi, I'm a 68 year old woman who is living with a 26 year old. Been together for over 2 months. We have a great time no matter what we do. We enjoy each others company. We have a commitment, not a relationship. I'm sure some day he will move on.
 Unlike Dorothy
Msg: 1170
Posted: 4/9/2008 3:17:49 PM

Tell u why coz am 19 and they must think "hes 19 hes 2 imature". well do u?? What do i need to do grow a few years??? Am sick of birds my age!! Fcuk sake someone help or tell me what the hell am doing wrong??

Hon, you talk like a teenager. Sorry, but if you want to go after older women you need to cut with the kiddie/teen way of talking and at least try to make yourself sound like a grown-up!

Icey43
Msg: 1171
view profile
History
Posted: 4/9/2008 3:33:07 PM
My dear child let me answer this for you as best I can.
I am forty three soon to be forty four and my children are 22 and 25 the very thought of being with a gentleman under the age of thirty revolts me as a mother.

My daughter who is 25 is always at a loss as to why older men hit on her and younger men hit on me. So I had to explain to her.

Young men want older woman b/c we know what we want. Were not ashamed of our bodies/ we have experience/ were not into head games.

Older men want younger woman b/c they are trying to relive their youth/prove they still have it and want someone who does not immediately realize they are complete and utter idiots who have yet to mature.

Personaly I prefer my men five years younger to five years older...my own age would be better but they are all looking for the young one's.

It's hard to relate to someone when your fav song is older then he is.

Just my two cents worth.

Ice
 tick tock
Msg: 1172
view profile
History
Posted: 4/9/2008 3:40:25 PM
^ Geez, it's a good thing you're not biased in your opinion, eh? It couldn't be that older men want a younger woman because nature's green is gold? Or perhaps a younger woman isn't as jaded as many older women and still might treat the man in a romantic and loving way? Or even...as I've seen in the past...some of these younger women have pursued older men because of their intelligence, maturity and wisdom - and no, these weren't the gold digger types that you undoubtedly are going to attempt to dismiss them as. Sorry...how dare I attempt to change your preconceived notions about this issue?! You're right, younger men want older women because they are better and older men who want younger women must be immature and idiots. Whatever makes you feel better about yourself. Too funny!

Liferocks39
Msg: 1173
Posted: 4/9/2008 6:41:43 PM
aww tick...does that mean you wouldn't date older women

OP I get hit on all the time by boys in their early 20's and for me it's just a personal choice...just not attracted to men that are that much younger
 theflame687
Msg: 1174
view profile
History
Posted: 4/9/2008 6:48:11 PM
I agree! lol, I LOVE younger men! They're Magically delicious!
 Straight Christian Lady
Msg: 1175
Posted: 4/9/2008 6:51:15 PM
... you kiddin'?

My fave fella is 7 years younger. Mind you, I am in my 40's so it doesn't make such a difference as if it were 26 to his 19.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Why are older women not into younger guys???