Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Why are older women not into younger guys???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 RobertKoi
Msg: 1351
view profile
History
Why are older women not into younger guys???Page 55 of 58    (18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58)
Well, let's face it. I'd say that in 9 out of 10 cases it has nothing to do with love. It's about getting fu.cked by an older or younger. That's it - plain and simple. Why would someone who's significantly younger waste his/her time on an older man/woman in the first place? How about money and/or sex? If that's all it's about, why not pay a prositute for an hour or two and get it over with. It's faster, easier and you won't have to put up with any complications unless he/she is sick, but let's leave that possibility out the picture.
 elitemind
Msg: 1352
Why are older women not into younger guys???
Posted: 1/3/2010 2:20:37 PM

don't date younger men because they are only good for one thing... to sit still and look pretty

is that really fair to say? see I read the rest of your post so you did make some valid points. But people are individuals, regardless of statistics or stereotypes.

also don't date them because I have no desire to torture myself with self consciousness.
I know I'm old! I know I'm get wrinkly and saggy, etc etc and will only get worst

You know what I just wanted to mentino that I found you to be Beautiful just from your one picture, wrinkles and aging is a sign of maturity in some cases and experience, wisdom, I see nothing wrong with it as it is the person inside that truly matters.

Now... there is a saying; age is no barrier when it comes to love
true true
rare but true .. it takes a rare person to look at a much older one and truly love that person inside and out

meanwhile... sit still and look pretty

Age is just a number, I can say there is a repeating pattern in my family, I have 2 sisters one 28 and one 26 I am 27, we all have always dated older and we all are considered older souls.

My 26 yr old sister is with a man who's 50 she has taken alot of grief and really you would never know they are more than 10 years apart.

I know myself well enough to know that I am not a normal human, I am a rare breed especialyl for my age.

I truly seek a woman for companionship, trust, loyalty, devotion, intelligent conversations, and someone who I can tell anything too and be comfortable and likewise.
Yeah looks are nice and all but at the end of the day whats really important to me is to be with someone who I am compatible with, someone who compliments me as I do her, and age has no relfection on this and either does looks, I really can look past age wrinkles, and whatever a woman considers flaws, because in 10-20 yrs from now who cares about all those things.

I really base things on who the person is on the inside and how well we fit together.

I have noticed alot of the older women I have been with always seem insecure with being with a younger attractive guy "stated from them"

I have tried and tried to tell them that they have nothing to worry about, because I like them for who they are and nothing else.

I'm pretty sure most guys around my age don't have the same outlook on life or women as I do, but like you said it is a rareity and I am indeed a rare man all around let alone for my age.
 amillio-bello
Msg: 1353
Posted: 1/3/2010 2:30:17 PM
I'm still pretty young but I have this sneaking suspicion as soon as I am 40 I will date as many guys half my age as possible... lol.

That may be a good idea. I doubt there will be many guys your age willing to date ladies in their own age group when THEY hit 40 also, they will probably be running to the 20 something year olds.
 Fifi47
Msg: 1354
Posted: 1/3/2010 4:07:44 PM
Fabio, I know plenty of 40 year old men who like 40 year old women. Ever thought that the 40 year old women might not be "willing" to date them, they want men who are mature and possibly older than they are?
 1topkat
Msg: 1355
view profile
History
Posted: 1/3/2010 5:06:15 PM
Coming in very late to this thread and at 55 pages have not read 'em all but we all age at different rates both physically, mentally and emotionally.

Chemistry , love , companionship and sharing are hard to find so shouldn't have a number on it.
Maybe May-December relationships need more nurturing whomever is older or younger, male or female, but don't rule anything out is my motto.
Personally I seem to click well with men 10-12 years younger. More than that and I'd be doubtful but never say never. If you can have a real strong friendship with someone of any age then that's a chemistry. Whether it goes into sexual or not is down to the 2 people concerned.
Could be a lot of lonely people out there busy sticking to the rules.
Let's face it me/you/ anyone could get run over by a bus tomorrow. Live for today as if it might be your last.
 savepolarbears
Msg: 1356
Posted: 1/3/2010 5:16:19 PM
Fabio? fifi47 you are too funny lol
 ManicMelanie
Msg: 1357
view profile
History
Posted: 1/3/2010 6:21:03 PM

I am 50. I prefer guys to hang out with, kiss, make out with, date, etc. that are 30ish (and have been out on MANY dates in this age range). We have similar energy levels, activity preferences and of course, libidos. (I'm NOT looking for sex with them, btw. That's later.)

Younger men and older women are EXTREMELY, naturally compatible, even if it's just friendship. It takes two open minded people.

outofthedesert
Msg: 1358
Posted: 1/3/2010 6:26:24 PM
I have a number of younger male friends--truly friends, no benefits--they tell me the majority (I did not say all) of younger women that they run into are easy, vain and can't carry on a conversation. They did not say all and I did not either as I have a number of younger women friends who are intelligent, kind and down to earth..and beautiful. They all have one thing in common, they realize that inner beauty and confidence can make the exterior more beautiful and and even more sexy. It is all personal preferance.
It is all truly one's experience and observation.
 RobertKoi
Msg: 1359
view profile
History
Posted: 1/3/2010 7:39:02 PM
It's interesting how younger men in that case want what women their own age can't offer, and older women don't what men their age CAN.
 thumperitis
Msg: 1360
Posted: 1/3/2010 8:50:12 PM
I love the banana guy, he's the man. He's so sexy!!!

I've met a few younger guys. I've dated a younger guy...our relationship grew to something beautiful. The problem I have come across is...younger men want children and I can't have children anymore. I've been married once, divorced, and am ready for someone to spend the rest of my life with. I am in a far different chapter and It Isn't fair to ask him to give up so many things in life I've already done.

In your case......How much older do you want..20's? At your age...I think most women won't believe you have matured enough to know what you want....what you may think you want at 19 you might not want at 20 and at 21...!!! And same goes for younger girls. Though in both sexes there may be the exceptions.
 amillio-bello
Msg: 1361
Posted: 1/3/2010 8:51:53 PM
I think the young guys that date older women most of them have been rejected or constantly turned down over looks or whatever other reason by women their age and therefore feel the older ladies are more mature and less judgmental and that they would understand them better and women who are at the age where they would think looks would matter less and so forth. Simple as that really!!

I think it's a fair reason, and it happens alot. I have read many profiles and talked to many guys who would not necessarily be classified as "mainstream good-looking" or even good looking, who say that they speficially want an older lady because they want someone to understand them and not judge them like many women their own age group like 20's and even 30's have.

I think it's a smart move actually.

"Fabio, I know plenty of 40 year old men who like 40 year old women. Ever thought that the 40 year old women might not be "willing" to date them, they want men who are mature and possibly older than they are?"

(cough) I'm not sure if that was meant for me, but if it was lol thank you for the name, I very much appreciate the compliment HAHA lol.

I know women that get up to 40 and up say things like men their own age don't really want to date them much, and so they kind of say screw it, if they will date younger , so can we. Thats my understanding. There may be other reasons so they claim, but that seems to be the one that is prevelant among older ladies (40+).

I personally would go 10 either way, but especially up and maybe up to 4 to 16 up (older) if I thought she was really sexy and had a really hot sex drive. I would actually come to think of it not go any lower then 25 in the younger side. I do naturally have a high sex drive, so I would prefer to find someone who does too to literally keep up with me. I sometimes think twice with the older ladies because I am not sure what cardiovascular shape many of them may be in when they reach 46, 47 and 48. Thats why I ussually stop at 48 and go no older.
 944man
Msg: 1362
view profile
History
Posted: 1/3/2010 8:59:33 PM
^This should get some interesting responses.
 savepolarbears
Msg: 1363
Posted: 1/3/2010 9:03:38 PM
amilio bello, You are so wrong. I've been dating models and actors. They are the hottest looking guys even in LA. They could go out with almost any girl but they chose to go out with me. (I was not chasing them at all btw lol) I asked them why they were interested in someone who is much older than them and they said girls around their age are usually immature and too demanding. But the funny thing is they are immature themselves too lol
Btw they left me when they realized that there's no chance to have sex with me without commitment. So dating much younger guys is complete waste of time for me.
 _basgeti_
Msg: 1364
Posted: 1/3/2010 9:07:10 PM
Fabio.....and you actually believe that?????
 amillio-bello
Msg: 1365
Posted: 1/3/2010 9:12:22 PM
Uniquesoul1011-Well I am part right, you did mention that they mentioned that girls their age can be immature and too demanding. That echoes alot of what I've said above. I mean sure even beautiful young women go with older men, and handsome young guys may date older women. I feel ussually there is an alterior motive. Lets face it, guys love sex and they would sometimes go to whoever has the highest sex drive to fulfill it for them.

Unfortunately it seems there are more times then not, that there are only interests and no real friends when it comes to this. People alot of times seem to want something in it for them.
 elitemind
Msg: 1366
Posted: 1/3/2010 9:12:38 PM

I think the young guys that date older women most of them have been rejected or constantly turned down over looks or whatever other reason by women their age and therefore feel the older ladies are more mature and less judgmental and that they would understand them better and women who are at the age where they would think looks would matter less and so forth. Simple as that really!!

I think this is odd, because imo it's the complete opposite.
although I can't speak for all younger guys, I know what I want and I am very confident strong, decent looking (attempting to be humble) and Alot of women my age and younger are usually immature, and unsure of who they are as a person or what they want, also alot of them are too stuck on themselves, and like to party too much.

Age doesn't matter but in general older women to me seem to know who they are more, know what they want and also are more apt to go after what they want.
Their more comfortable sexually, and they are usually done with the games, and drama and the whole party scene, and are really looking for companionship and they often seek the true qualities of a man, and value a good man alot more than younger women do.

Like I said that's just me, but I'm also not your ordinary 27 year old man.

Really though to each his own, many people worry way to much about petty things like such, and lose focus on themselves whats important to them, and get caught up in other peoples lives and business, do what works for you and be you. Plain and simple
 amillio-bello
Msg: 1367
Posted: 1/3/2010 9:26:48 PM

^This should get some interesting responses.

lol You know, lol I can just hear you probably in your mind or even maybe verbally silently chanting "Amillio!!... Amillio!!... Amillio!!... Amillio!!..." hoping that what I said above and the reaction you are hoping for, some how ends up working for you guys in your age group (40's). j/k lol
 Eye Of The Tigger
Msg: 1368
Posted: 1/3/2010 9:33:51 PM
Hmmm, let me list the reasons....

IN MY EXPERIENCE
They just want sex
They begin talking about sex or my body parts within the first IM/Email/text/phone convo
They're clueless sexually
They don't care about the woman; they just want to experience sex with a milf/cougar
They're self-absorbed, self-centered, full of entitlement, impatient and judgmental
 elitemind
Msg: 1369
Posted: 1/3/2010 9:45:07 PM

IN MY EXPERIENCE
They just want sex
They begin talking about sex or my body parts within the first IM/Email/text/phone convo
They're clueless sexually
They don't care about the woman; they just want to experience sex with a milf/cougar
They're self-absorbed, self-centered, full of entitlement, impatient and judgmental

The only thing that saved this user from a crash course on reality was that she mentioned in her experience.

I try to be very careful exactly what i say so I'm not held accountable for making foolish comments.

Advice for the above poster, seek out men who are compatible with you, who are more mature, who carry more substance, one's that actually are educated and well mannered.

Now age has no bearing on determining the worth of a man.

Everyone has experienced different things in life.

This lady may have had a ton of bad experiences with younger men, and some women have had excellent experiences with younger men, and will say the complete opposite.

Noone is right or wrong it isn't about age, it's about compatibility.
 944man
Msg: 1370
view profile
History
Posted: 1/3/2010 10:13:02 PM
^^^ Yeah Bello, got to hand it to you for having the balls to speak your mind. Look out for those cougar claws swiping at you. lol! Certainly would agree with your posts on this page, make a lot of sense.
 amillio-bello
Msg: 1371
Posted: 1/3/2010 10:46:36 PM
^^^ Yeah Bello, got to hand it to you for having the balls to speak your mind. Look out for those cougar claws swiping at you. lol! Certainly would agree with your posts on this page, make a lot of sense.

Well, as long as they're attractive I wouldn't mind that lol. But more women over 40 like and would date men who are younger then men who are their own age or older it seems. I think thats true. They see men over 40 as "not having it" anymore as some of them say it. I feel most women in their 40's and up won't date a guy unless he looks like he did in his 20's, atleast that is how I am interpreting many of the posts on here from women 40 years old and older.
 eurosteve
Msg: 1372
Posted: 1/4/2010 4:34:36 AM
This is NOT always the case.

I am 31 years old and I am with a 41 year old which I now am starting to regret, the first two weeks was awesome, super & fun but now everything is rollin down hill, she works 6 days/week, has 3 kids, a house to keep up but she hasnt had any time for me in the past 3 weeks which leads me to believe that either there is someone else or she is just super busy and has no time for me in her life but is holding on to me as long as she can until her crazy busy life untangles itself a little bit which makes me wonder if 1) that will ever happen or 2) if I am willing to wait as long as it takes....

I'm 31 years old and would like to be married or at least engaged by the time i am 35

I dont have time to sit and wait around, I was willing to more than happily take the package that she comes with which is a lot, her ex husband still being in the picture (understandable for the kids), ex boyfriend that she dumped 2 years ago still calling and texting her and her male best friend whom she said was like a brother to her but than mentioned that about a year ago they kissed on the lips a few times and it was awkward and never spoken about again.
 944man
Msg: 1373
view profile
History
Posted: 1/4/2010 5:13:35 AM
^^I do think that's the perception us guys get on here. We have to keep in mind that this is only a small percentage of women on this site responding, and some do say they like guys their own age. It's probably true for guys as well, some like younger women, some don't. For me, my interest in younger women is limited because i have no desire to have any more kids. Been there, done that, don't really want to go through it again and i think the life experiences of equally aged people are more the same. But to each their own, whatever makes you happy.
 LovelyLeonard
Msg: 1374
Posted: 1/4/2010 5:14:54 AM
Magyarsteve why are you still with her? you deserve better than what you currently have.

Just forget about women with children and all the nonsense what comes with it, spend time focusing solely on yourself and what you want, instead of playing second fiddle to someone who treats you like a toy, that she picks up and plays with for a while then pushes you away until she decides when it is time to play with you again.

From your post it is clearly obvious that she is a player and if your a self respecting man, you would kick that women to the kerb before you end up with a lot more heartache.
 RobertKoi
Msg: 1375
view profile
History
Posted: 1/4/2010 6:16:12 AM
magyarsteve: I read your story and all I can say is that she's using you. You're 10 years younger and it was fun while it lasted. Now the fun is over, therefore your company isn't desired anymore. She got what she wanted - maybe you, too, but you want more...

As for being close with an ex (with or without kids), male friends, ex this or that bullsh.it, I know exactly what you're talking about. It's nothing but nonsense, bullshi.t lies. Just walk away from it. Do yourself a favor and find a younger woman and one who doesn't have kids or "ghosts" from her past still haunting her mind.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Why are older women not into younger guys???