Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Flowers to guys on valentines day. What would u do?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 tdh46
Msg: 1
Flowers to guys on valentines day. What would u do?Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Guys this is strictly hypothetical,

What would you do if you were in a relationship with a great lady that sent flowers to your office every valentines day. Every year after the flowers arrive, you get ribbed mercilessly about it all day by your co-worker (mostly the other guys in your office).

Would you ?

A. accept the flowers and the ribbing and be thankful you have such a thoughtful woman in your life?.

B. Get your secretary to intercept the flowers and give them to you later, when no one can see?.

C. Talk to the woman you are in the relationship with about what you go through every year after the flowers arrive, hinting that maybe she should stop sending them?. (If you did this you would be too stupid to live).

Ladies have you ever sent flowers to a guy on valentines day?

Would you be upset if you sent flowers to his office and found out later he used option B or something like that?
 misticspear
Msg: 2
Flowers to guys on valentines day. What would u do?
Posted: 2/13/2007 7:54:45 AM
Cool situation to say the least. Take them take the ribbing (depending on how your other feels) Its kinda funny in japan (my dream vacation location) Women give men chocolate on V-day, must be nice.
 tdh46
Msg: 3
Posted: 2/13/2007 8:26:07 AM
Indigo rose why would anything you do for a guy embarrass him. He would be too busy bragging about what a lucky guy he is to be enbarrassed
 tdh46
Msg: 4
Posted: 2/13/2007 10:07:37 AM
Very excellents points Sugarisweeter, I totally agree with your post.
 tdh46
Msg: 5
Posted: 2/13/2007 12:29:38 PM
Hopefully valentines date someone that cares about you will read this thread and make sure you get flowers this valentines day.
 misticspear
Msg: 7
Posted: 2/13/2007 1:25:58 PM
people he said it was hypothetical this did not happen nor is he asking for advice on what to do just an amusing situation.
 tdh46
Msg: 8
Posted: 2/13/2007 2:31:57 PM
Thanks Mysticspear, For some reason poster seem to see in most thread what they want to see.

It's like they read the thread and have no idea what hypothetical mean.
 Helen28
Msg: 9
Posted: 2/13/2007 3:14:42 PM
Those guys are just jealous, who cares about what they think. I have sent flowers before to past boyfriends and they all loved it.
 tdh46
Msg: 10
Posted: 2/13/2007 4:35:59 PM
Well some guy might just surprise you tomorrow.
 tdh46
Msg: 11
Posted: 2/13/2007 6:45:52 PM
I don't think i would have a problem getting flowers on valentines day, it's the thought that counts right and that's a beautiful very thing to do..
 tdh46
Msg: 12
Posted: 2/14/2007 5:58:14 AM
I don't think any man would like the idea of getting mystery roses, that would weird me out to i think. What if they are from another man
 chuchurillo
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 3/19/2007 6:54:12 PM
I've gotten flowers, a few times, and I loved it. It's nice to remember that any day dedicated to romance is for both sexes not just one.
As far as the heckling from the other guys? Just do what I've always done, give 'em 2 words, that stats with f and end in u.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Flowers to guys on valentines day. What would u do?