Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > How do you tell if your a victim of Racism?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 TOMic bomb
Msg: 131
How do you tell if your a victim of Racism?Page 19 of 19    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19)
the Opening Poster is a black man and he asked a question:

It started when i messaged a female a couple days ago. I commented on how great she looked in her pictures and asked her if she dated black guys!

her answer was

"ewwwww no"

maybe she was afraid to date black men and that was her reaction.
a story ran in the paper the other day by the Associated Press. it confirmed the the FBI stated that 10,067 murders occured in 2007 and more than half the people arrested for those murders were black.

so i guess she was just making an intelligent decision.
 TOMic bomb
Msg: 132
How do you tell if your a victim of Racism?
Posted: 1/11/2009 8:37:17 AM
you folks have your words defined incorrectly. you mean bigotry.^^^^ get it right people or you seem uninformed. generally speaking....

racism - where you believe that one race is SUPERIOR to another race or where another race is INFERIOR.

bigotry - where you dislike/avoid/hate/preach against another race of people.

archie bunker was a bigot.

adolph hitler was a racist (he believed the german's were the "master race") and the jews were inferior, therefore he ordered the execution of millions of them. and millions were murdered as a result.
 DJ_Jazzy_B
Msg: 133
view profile
History
Posted: 1/13/2009 11:19:48 AM
racism is going with your mom to a department store that happens to have a place to eat but you have to eat in the colored only section.racism is going to get a drink of water and having to get it from the coloreds only fountain.racism is not getting the key to the rest room on the highway because your black and its suddenly out of order.racism is not getting an apartment because despite the fact that you have you have good credit and all the money to pay ..your denied because you might bring down the value of the neighborhood.racism is checking into a hotel room and your given a higher rate because your black. racism is getting seated so far in the back of the diner you can see the timeclock. this is not a statement of how it was years ago this is about the here and now because its still happening...walk a mile in those shoes then get back at me and oh by the way skin color doesnt determine racism because people run games on people of there own race all the time.....
 forester40
Msg: 134
Posted: 2/22/2009 6:17:09 PM
I am a racist and proud of it. It is about time real Canadians stood up for them selves and stop allowing all the human garbage into this country. Many Canadians in this country can't find work in our own country but we allow people in to take our jobs. We pay forieners more in welfare than we do a Canadian pensioners who worked in Canada for 40 years. The federal government has a policy of discriminating against white men. Crime rates are soaring because we allow criminal from other countries in here without checking their backgrounds. Go look it up if you don't believe me. This is WRONG!!
Yes I am a victim of racism
 Brownlady1953
Msg: 135
Posted: 8/2/2009 9:22:06 PM
Usually the nasty unsolicited emails I receive are a good indicator........
 TOMic bomb
Msg: 136
How do you tell if you're a victim of Racism?
Posted: 11/11/2009 7:08:52 AM
i believe there is only a very SMALL number of white people who object to black people because of their skin COLOR.

i believe the greater number of racists (actually bigots) are derived from their dislike of the black person's CULTURE.

if black people would work on making their culture much more positive in nature there would be less bigotry. until they do, racism and bigotry will remain.
 TOMic bomb
Msg: 137
Posted: 11/11/2009 2:54:09 PM
huh????^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > How do you tell if your a victim of Racism?