Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Jokster_79
Msg: 310
view profile
History
Is oral sex cheating?Page 5 of 43    (3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43)
the US congress should debate this in the house, there by making themselves more useful than they currently are. thanks for the question and the laugh.
 phine_likker
Msg: 316
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 6/16/2007 11:14:40 AM
In the immortal words of Arnold (The Governator) Schwarzenegger:

"EATING IS NOT CHEATING!! "
 phine_likker
Msg: 319
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 6/16/2007 12:27:13 PM

"And you expect me to also believe that our president now is much better at his job?

of course! don't you know that to the mid-American Xian heart, getting head is a much worse 'crime' than launching an invasion of a sovereign country based on lies & false information, leading to the deaths of almost 4,000 American servicemen, the severe wounding of thousands more, and the deaths of (as of now uncounted, but surely in the tens of thousands) Iraqis?

sentencing thousands & thousands of spouses to widowhood, and children to fatherless/parentless lives?

don't be silly!
 tranquility_now
Msg: 320
view profile
History
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 6/17/2007 12:36:08 PM
Hahah I love how people justify their 'wrong doings'

oh yeah I had his c*ck in my mouth but nah I dind't have sex, thus it' snot cheating!

Let's look at it this way. If yourbf was there would he have approved, perhaps give you a pad on the back and get you a glass of water and towel after the guy glazed your face with spunk?

Or would you feel completely ok telling your bf that you just gave head to a guy? lol

if the answer is yes then I got nothing to say.

I believe any action you take that makes you feel guilty or you know your partner would not approve would be considered cheating
 sup4man99
Msg: 323
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 6/18/2007 11:09:31 PM
generally its cheating just like making out with another person, having an emotional relationship that may or may not include sex is cheating... but to each his own... some people dont think oral is cheating and some people are ok with almost anything goes...
if it is a commited relationship its probably cheating if you are doing anything with anyone else beyond a hug or massage...

and even if its not cheating, it still hurts, and dont expect the relationship to be at its best or even continue to exist if you hurt and betray a persons trust.

tho, there are some who understand where they are at and are honest with themselves and others, while still communicate with the other and take into consideration what they say... thats what people who care about each other should do.

..threesomes aren't necessarily cheating, tho it can turn into cheating... and threesomes have been the begining of the end for a good deal of relationships.

if you cant trust a person stay away from them.

open communication respect loyalty and trust are key...
 Evangelique
Msg: 324
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 6/19/2007 12:39:05 AM
Of course it's cheating. When you're in a relationship with someone, his c*ck is the only one that should be getting the lovin', no one else's. So if you're tempted to engage in oral sex with someone other than your partner, that's a pretty good indication that you're not happy in the relationship and you have some serious thinking to do.
 LittleMissScareAll
Msg: 325
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 6/19/2007 12:42:20 AM
definitely. I consider kissing or any form of sex as cheating... I even consider asking someone out while you're dating someone else as cheating, even if nothing happens...cause there's still a possibility it will and it just isn't right.
 chocolaterose
Msg: 326
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 6/19/2007 1:31:27 AM
Are you kidding me? You are asking wether it is cheating to put another mans (not your partners) c@#k in your mouth, or a womans(not your partners) vagina or yours on someone elses (not your partners) mouth. All the not your partners should give you some clue. If you are in an open relationship where an agreement has been made previous to the action then go for your life. If not then your kidding yourself and lieing to your partner. When figuring out if something is cheating ask yourself two questions: Would you tell your partner what your doing? and Would it hurt them? if the answer to either of these is no then you are cheating.
 deerdog1
Msg: 327
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 6/19/2007 5:14:49 AM
infidelity , being untrue , cheating these are all words that mean lying so if you are not lying about it and have the blessing of your SO then it is not cheating , Yes oral sex is sex but no sex is wrong if all parties involved are consenting ,no mater if its two or a hundred, and i dont mean just the ones involved in the act ,its the deception thats wrong not the act.
 single bird
Msg: 333
view profile
History
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 7/7/2007 4:20:19 PM
100% yes - it is cheating!!!!!!!being that intimate is cheating!!!!!
 NYC
Msg: 334
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 7/7/2007 4:23:43 PM
You made my day :) I do consider it cheating.
 hurtpartner
Msg: 345
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 7/8/2007 7:40:39 AM
FIND OUT -Infidelity, adultery, cheating, being unfaithful, ...

We get you proof and give you the peace of mind you deserve.

A cheating spouse, infidelity, adultery, being unfaithful or having an affair, whatever you call it, it is likely to be one of the most painful and devastating things that can happen to you. Not knowing if your spouse is cheating on you or not is equally as painful. Even the prospect of a loved one being unfaithful is painful and extremely disruptive. Our consultants see this first hand every day.

Unfortunately, once someone seriously suspects infidelity, more often than not, their suspicions are correct. This pain and fear is very real and each consultant takes your pain seriously.

Regardless of whether you need to know the truth simply to go forward with your life, or if you need proof of cheating & infidelity

We design each shadowing to give you the best possible results, giving you what we collect about your spouse's activities. We do this in a sincere effort to give you the best opportunity to know the truth and to minimize your cost.

We have the ability to watch your spouse, monitor who they are with, where they go and what they do, discreetly and confidentially. Although spousal shadowing is one of the most frequently used tools for uncovering infidelity, each set of circumstances can call for different measures.

Because each case is unique, we recommend that you email us so we coordinate a meeting to speak privately to a consultant about your situation to better assess which type of research would work best for you. The meeting is free and the consultation is strictly confidential.

If you think that spousal shadowing and reporting can help you. Contact us.
 scorpiomover
Msg: 347
view profile
History
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 7/8/2007 1:24:32 PM
This sounds like Clinton. I didn't inhale. Oh, and she didn't swallow, either. Puhlease, give me a break.
 csod64
Msg: 349
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 7/11/2007 7:54:35 AM
My thoughts exactly, scorpiomover! I wonder if the name "Monica" gives him the serious shivers--and is a useful tool for Hillary to use in an argument...

Anything that is sexual in nature that is done outside of marriage--unless it's an open relationship--is cheating. It depends on the interpretation of "marriage" I guess.
 MissPants
Msg: 352
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 7/11/2007 8:23:59 AM
Oral sex is sex. Sex with someone else while you're in a relationship, is cheating. Giving someone oral when you know they're in a relationship is hurtful. Unless their S/O is in the room and asking you to blow their partner, it's unacceptable.
 BuzWeaver
Msg: 354
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 7/11/2007 6:50:01 PM
Where's Bill Clinton when you need him?
 Spence56
Msg: 357
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 7/11/2007 7:45:04 PM
Wasn't there a presidential decree on that?
 smsweendoggy
Msg: 358
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 7/11/2007 8:13:00 PM
According to Bill Clinton oral sex isnt cheating unless your doing it with your sister or mom.
 Looking_in_Ottawa
Msg: 360
view profile
History
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 7/12/2007 4:35:12 AM
Is this for real?

Yes, oral sex .. giving or receiving .. is cheating. Any form of "intimate" contact with someone, other than your partner, is cheating. If you really want to get technical about it, falling for someone else is cheating; albeit, emotional cheating .. but still.

If you dont think getting licked up is cheating, then I feel sorry for your partner.
 johnny prophet
Msg: 362
view profile
History
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 7/12/2007 9:23:35 AM

Well, after these posts, I have to laugh, I have stated that when I was in a relationship, it never bothered me if he went out and received oral, and the reason was because we had an open relationship

I'm thinking that if you had mentioned THAT part (in bold) in the OP, this thread would only be about 5-10 posts long, and the people who chimed in would be saying things like "if you and your partner agree to be open, it's not cheating."

But, you wanted to get lots of page views, so you stuck with "is oral sex cheating?"

Now you're complaining because your disingenuous post has gotten lots of page views, and lots of replies. What were you expecting?

Oh yeah:

JMO---------let the flaming begin!!!!!!!

That's what you were expecting from the beginning, isn't it?
 dustyknight
Msg: 364
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 7/12/2007 11:11:17 AM
gee I mentioned clinton in the 1st or 2nd page and suggested he started this oral crapola..
hilary is just as bad as bill for allowing him to get away with it..
hilary asked chelsea if her and her bf were getting along..she replaid yes..fantastic..
hilary then asked if they were having sex..chelsea replied.."not according to dad"..
my point has been made..
not only did he disgrace our nation's capitol and symbol..he trivialized what is an act between two people and put it on the front page of every paper and on the lips of every news reporter so our kids learned what oral sex was way before they needed to..
I have daughters and was not amused by the lackadaisical attude displayed by our college students, our president and americans who blew off what he had done to this nations morality. Sure others had done the same just not televised and showed no shame..I bet his mother was really proud that day..
Dusty
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 372
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 7/15/2007 6:27:54 AM

not only did he disgrace our nation's capitol and symbol..he trivialized what is an act between two people and put it on the front page of every paper and on the lips of every news reporter so our kids learned what oral sex was way before they needed to..

I don't really think our kids didn't know. . . .

While rates of vaginal sexual activity in adolescent males remained relatively stable from 1988 to 1995, experience with "nonvaginal sexual activity" rose. There was a 13% rise in the number of males who said they had been masturbated by a female, and nearly half of all males reported receiving oral sex, up from 44% in 1988. In the largest statistical variance, black teenagers reported a 32% increase in receiving oral sex. Although this was a large change, it brought the group "more in line" with other racial groups. The survey only asked participants if they had "ever" participated in these activities, and did not ask how often or how recently they had engaged in the behaviors (Gates/Sonenstein, Family Planning Perspectives, November/December/2000).

http://www.kaisernetwork.org/Daily_reports/rep_index.cfm?DR_ID=1770

In increase seems to be AIDS driven. . . .

dustyknight
Msg: 373
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 7/15/2007 12:23:01 PM
msg 564..
wooby you are totally off here..tell me what 6 and 8 yr olds know about oral sex?
The tv reporters sure made it clear and then you get the pleasure of explaining what it is the president did..they talked about it in school, on the tv and newspapers.
This did far more damage than disgrace the whitehouse and our nation..
Dusty
 Tim0066
Msg: 374
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 7/15/2007 1:57:25 PM
Just kissing another person in a passionate way is cheating, even having an emotional relationship other then strictly close friendships is cheating. Get a clue!
 Tim0066
Msg: 375
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 7/15/2007 2:00:10 PM

I've been in 2 long term live in relationships and both times BJ's stop immediately after move in.

WHY?

Why would you stop doing something just because you move in with someone?

Thats just dumb imo... no wonder relationships fail so much.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >