Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 eb3267
Msg: 376
Is oral sex cheating?Page 6 of 43    (3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43)
1sweeetguy
It's not cheating because women stop giving BJ's once you get married or move in together. Just like guys stop "listening to your feelings" and crap once you get married or move in together. Is it cheating when she goes for coffee with a male coworker or friend to share her feelings and get her emotigasm on? Hell no.

Therefore it's not cheating to get your BJ's from an outside source either. Both party's have needs that the other party is eventually unwilling to satisfy after a while, so what's the big deal? As long as he's getting coming home to her and she's coming home to him, why does it matter?

I don't understand how you can make the assumption that talking and getting a BJ are one in the same !!
.oO( Well other then it being a reason for YOU to cheet and call it fair)
Shakes my head in disbelief !! WTF ?? Were you dropped on your head as a child ?

Sex is SEX, no matter if it's a BJ or intercourse. If you're with another person and don't have your clothes on, it's cheeting.. Unless you BOTH have desided to have an open relationship!

.oO( I think you need some psychiatriac help, before you put some honest, loving person though hell !!) ..
 eb3267
Msg: 379
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 7/15/2007 4:02:45 PM

Is it cheating when she goes for coffee with a male coworker or friend to share her feelings and get her emotigasm on? Hell no.

Umm Like HELLOOOOOOOOO You just said that she's in a coffee shop (talking)..

Now if she was in a hotel room that would be a whole nuther ball game..

BTW I Googled your word there.. It came up with this spelling and meaning..

Emotivism is the non-cognitivist meta-ethical theory that ethical judgments are primarily expressions of one's own attitude and imperatives meant to change the attitudes and actions of another.

Yeah that's what you're trying to do here, but it's not working,..
 meatball631
Msg: 380
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 7/15/2007 4:08:48 PM
oral sex is cheating!! of course it is.... i would never want to kiss my wife again if she you know what to another guy!!! damn are you people crazy??

Tony the italian from NJ
 Spence56
Msg: 392
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 7/15/2007 10:04:54 PM
Cheating is the destruction of trust in a relationship. If you have an intimate trusting relationship with one person, and choose to secretly seek intimacy outside the relationship, it's cheating. The violation does not have to be physical at all. If there is no trust in a relationship (any relationship for that matter) then one person or the other is using or violating the other person.

If people want to have an adult relationship with someone then keep it honest. If not, then don't pretend you do and in so doing bring harm to someone you claim to care for. That is the real cheat in Cheating! To bring harm to someone you claim to care about.....

Before getting into a relationship, be honest and make sure you both know each other and what each other likes and needs in that relationship. That's what dating is for! To find out! And if you are not good for each other or are not able to meet each other's needs, then let each other go to find someone they can fulfill.
 leora915
Msg: 394
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 7/16/2007 6:54:41 PM
DUHHHHHHHHHHH

Yes, it is! If you are in a relationship you don't touch another person in any sexual way or get out of the relationship because you aren't faithful & don't want to be in the relationship!

To me if you are talking late nights or anytime out side of your work to the opposite sex, especially often & exchange phone numbers & e-mails & your spouse don't know it you are putting yourself in a position to where something can happen especially if you are hiding things!

If you are friends of the opposite sex in public & your partner knows about it then you are not cheating!

The old saying goes what you don't know won't hurt you! That is wrong because you are always found out & it hurts extremely bad!
 eb3267
Msg: 396
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 7/16/2007 8:10:24 PM
Feels free...

I can't believe I have to actually explain it, but here goes. "Emotigasm" - combination of "emotion" and "orgasm", meaning the emotional pleasure that women receive from deep conversations about their feelings when shared with an empathetic man; what all women eventually seek elsewhere when their men start ignoring them at home and what I would consider cheating much more than a BJ.

Hmm maybe YOU should be giving her that emotional "O", Ya think ???

..oO(I don't ever remember having the Big O' while talking to a man that I am not commited to/ having sex with...... Maybe that's just me though..)

ads one more tiny little thing here.. If your not happy get a f*cken DIVORCE !! Simple hu ? Dam I AM a rocket scientist !! Where is my Nobel Peace Prize ???
 TheFrac
Msg: 398
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 7/16/2007 11:21:09 PM
Oral sex = sex

Yes, it's cheating. There's little worse than someone who tries to rationalize it as not cheating, because their rationality makes absolutely no sense and is merely an excuse for their infidelity.
 dan19b
Msg: 406
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 7/27/2007 5:45:11 PM
I am fairly new to the board so forgive me if some of these comments have already been made.

In my humble opinion, cheating is not just a physical action, such as causing a person to orgasm. Cheating is a mental estate in which you hide actions, thoughts and/or desires from your partner. That is why the philosophy and practices of swinging continue to increase in popularity. An open-minded relationship is the best way to stop any cheating.
 6ft8man
Msg: 407
view profile
History
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 7/27/2007 7:31:27 PM
Hell yeah it is.What are you stupid
 afafdadaa
Msg: 411
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 7/27/2007 10:00:19 PM
I love going down, only my wife very seldom repays the favour (if she even lets me there anymore). To be honest, if I could just get oral right now, I'd be a very happy man.
 Ridin Real Dirty
Msg: 412
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 7/28/2007 3:25:59 PM
WELL LET'S SEE IF YOUR PARTNER IS THERE WITH YOU WOULD YOU DO THAT ACT WITH THEM IN THE ROOM? -- OR WOULD YOU LET THEM DO THAT ACT WITH YOU PRESENT? -- IF THE ANSWER IS NO - THEN IT IS CHEATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 413
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 7/28/2007 5:05:55 PM
crazeegyrl,

even on the phone?????

Yes, even on the phone. The only gray area of cheating I see is if it was an official 1-900 number talking to an operator over the phone to try and get you off -- that may or may not be cheating by some people standards (but still a huge problem in the relationship).

The concept of cheating is simple. Just put yourself in the situation where the other person that you're extremely interested in and in a committed relationship with is doing. Is it an act or progression of something which puts their romantic emotions or discreet embodiment at attention to someone else?

If they're going out to dinner and holding hands over the table as a sign of their interest in that person, they're crossing into the cheating phase. If they start to see someone else, it doesn't matter "how far" they've gone with them in the bedroom. Not at all. It's about pursuing someone else with romantic interests. That's cheating.

When it comes to emotionless hooking up, it's cheating. Something you'd do to get some sort of "action" from someone -- whether it be kissing, making out, oral sex, naked massages, intercourse, or what-have-you. You're engaging in sexual relations with that person -- conveying and sharing romantic (lustful) interest in someone else.

If doing that stuff on the low level is okay in your relationship with a guy, then you two don't have a truly committed relationship, but a partial one... because you'd be allowing the other person to pursue other people w/o sex and you'd allow the other person to have emotionless oral sex receiving from someone (receiving is not as 'sinful' given certain sitautions; but it's still an exchange both ways even if he's getting the better bargain).
 sun_shine_2008
Msg: 415
view profile
History
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 7/29/2007 5:31:39 AM
it is oral "sex" isnt it?

so yes sex is cheating
 Lovestosail
Msg: 416
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 7/29/2007 12:27:16 PM
If a woman that I was dating asked me that question, I wouldn't waste 30 seconds talking to her again!
 morganaca
Msg: 417
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 7/29/2007 1:12:14 PM
to those who say this is a stupid thread and want to say delete should realize that regardless its good reading and a chance to hit below the belt at repeated forum offenders lol.

everyone has the right to ask a question and if its stupid to you then move on read the us weekly or any potter book might give you some excitement but to me i enjoy reading all the forums and i respond to the ones that i feel strong about or laugh perhaps even disgusted like the comments here its entertainment and im sure crazy thanks you for the oscar for a very long thread lol.

now to the op well yes its for the most part cheating.
but life is what you make it and do live by your rules so if its cheating for you fine and if its not well thats ok to.me i think its cheating but if someone asked me if i could give it no not fare for my man but if i was recieving well then ill cheat in a second. ill take my lickings lol

have fun guys and think of it this way bad or good threads its cheaper than hooked on phonics
 hapeenurse
Msg: 419
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 7/30/2007 2:25:42 AM
ahh must a sign of the times, the bill clinton generation doesn't think of oral as cheating.

of course it's cheating!!!

If it's not something your partner knows you're doing - it's cheating
if it's something you need to lie about doing - it's cheating
if you wouldn't do that sort of thing with your friends...ahh you get the point (not that my friends aren't sexy people and all but still!)

since when does cheating = intercourse only!??!
 WKU_employee
Msg: 420
view profile
History
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 7/30/2007 10:34:46 AM
a threesome is not cheating if its you your mate and another... lol my friend and his wife enjoys threesomes... i enjoy them depending on the third i did it with a friend and she wasn't enjoyable at all.
 EC22
Msg: 421
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 7/30/2007 11:00:29 AM
Of course it's cheating. Even just kissing another person is cheating.
 HSJS
Msg: 423
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 7/30/2007 1:56:47 PM
If anyone considers oral sex as not being cheating. Then the next time you are in a serious relationship, try saying something like this to your partner, "Hey hon, I am going out to get a blowjob. I will be home about 11!" If it's not cheating, then she will say. OK, bring home a container of milk." You know damm well that is never going to happen. In the parrell universe created by Bill Clinton, oral sex is not cheating. Hell, it is not even considered sex!
 kart71
Msg: 424
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 7/30/2007 3:37:20 PM
Come on girl.Yes it is cheating.I sure hope this is not a common question.
 HotBarbie
Msg: 425
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 7/31/2007 4:11:40 PM
well i think oral sex is cheating
rather your giving or receiving ...if your companion dosen't know ....
sorry to bust your bubble but i don't think they would be a happy camper to even think that your doing anything with someone else....

just think of it this way if, they did it to someone else well would it not bother u??
just thought
 hockeymedicine
Msg: 427
view profile
History
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 8/2/2007 12:45:25 PM
yes, of course it is bill clinton.
 Irishheart
Msg: 428
view profile
History
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 9/10/2007 4:31:48 PM
LOL. Damn I just had to reply to this ..is oral sex cheating? duh? who the hell wrote this anyways. Its says posted by "Smart Blonde".... here again I laugh, well not so smart blonde I guess. OF COURSE ITS CHEATING DUMBASS!
 princesachulaa
Msg: 437
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 9/29/2007 6:49:07 PM
COME ON!!! GIVE ME A BRAKE HERE. anyone here with any common sence. of course its cheating. why even ask. imagine seeing your partner on his or her knees and see if you don't feel betrayed.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >