Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > BBW'S...WHATS UR OPINION OF US GUYS???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 2findU
Msg: 301
view profile
History
BBW'S...WHATS UR OPINION OF US GUYS???Page 13 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)
I prefer BBW's. This may be in but fat's where its at.
 Spork_
Msg: 302
BBW'S...WHATS UR OPINION OF US GUYS???
Posted: 10/24/2006 2:25:33 PM
Okay I'll bite the bullet and say what's really on most guy's minds, not the guys that say the nice thing online to get brownie points or to let out their hidden love for the XXL girls,but,the rest of us.
#1 The term BBW itself-it totaly irks me the wrong way. Why the hell is the word beautiful stuck to a group of people that are unhealthily overweight? Not to women that actually have a build that is healthy or speaks of their healthy/active lifestyle, but build that screams " i can't make it up this hill"?
#2 Boobs-Yeah, all LARGE women like to brag about their boobs and show them off. You know what, half the time theyre really not impressively big, not shaped that great and actually, small in proportion to the rest of your overly large body. And on yeah, they look so much bigger because they rest on one of your spare tires when you sit down so they get pushed up.
#3...Physically. YES, it's so appealing to be with someone that has to shop at special stores, is worried about chairs breaking and looks like a deployed extra large airbag when driving a car. Forget about taking one hiking or doing something physically active.
Give your head a shake.You are just trying to justify a sickening trend that's costing healthcare millions of dollars yearly in canada alone.
Having said that,its great when a girl isn't stick thin and has curves. Curvy but not rolly is the key. A cushion is fine, the whole couch is a whole different story.
 SweetTreat
Msg: 303
view profile
History
Posted: 10/24/2006 2:32:29 PM
^^^ You are so gonna be reemed I, however have learned that I will not change your opinions about larger people, so I'll refrain from saying anything. Goodluck to you..you'll need it.
 Knightwriter34
Msg: 304
Posted: 10/24/2006 2:37:23 PM
And you're on here why adventure addict? No further questions your honor.

When I've found someone (big or small) and we're going for long walks while talking up a storm, making love (not sex) into the night and waking up feeling good about the night before, I'l wonder if you found someone to that could tolerate your way of thinking. NOT really. It's the thought that counts! CHALK ONE UP FOR THE GOOD GUYS!
 ktownchick
Msg: 305
Posted: 10/24/2006 5:35:47 PM
I agree totally... Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If someone is not attracted to someone that’s their choice, weather it’s because of size, hair colour, or religious beliefs. Not all fat chicks are attractive I agree fully, and I hate the term BBW, but then in the same respect, not all thin women are hot either. I am very open about who I am, because if someone is not interested in getting to know me, I’d rather not waste my time or theirs. I am who I am… if you don’t like it… it’s your problem not mine. I don’t judge people because of size or looks.
 misspam47
Msg: 306
Posted: 10/24/2006 7:41:06 PM
i had a guy from this site start talking to me here and then asked where i worked ..he said he might ahve to come by sometimes.. i told him where i worked and he came by then went home and called me "fat" and then blocked me.. im a bbw not fat... how rude can 1 person be.. not im really dont want to meet anyone from here... the sad thing is he didnt look like his picture or id reconized him nor did he even tell me who he was..
 misspam47
Msg: 307
Posted: 10/24/2006 7:46:11 PM
u dont ahve to be fat to be a bbw... you can be just a big person..
 TS_69er
Msg: 308
Posted: 10/24/2006 8:19:42 PM
i agree with adventure addict, im so sick of the fat fat women whining and complaining about they cant get a date well try loosing some weight first, stop eating junk food and eat healthier that could be a start

Some one who is a little overweight is ok, but a rollie pollie FORGET ABOUT IT and she aint sitting on my face or anything else

Now thin as a skelton isnt sexy either, im not into skin and bones, curves yes boney?? NO.
 onlychild
Msg: 309
view profile
History
Posted: 10/24/2006 10:42:15 PM
In my opinion, bbw's are just as sexy as any other girls. I went out with one bbw, and the sex was incredible. Always satisfied in everyway. With the skinny girls, sex was boring if you compared it. I also like the idea of a bbw sitting on me (you could choose where )
Just my opinion.
 Nightwing66
Msg: 310
Posted: 10/25/2006 5:47:17 AM
Since you asked, OP......anytime somebody feels the need to use a generous adjective in describing themselves it makes me wonder if maybe they are NOT really what they describe or are overly hung-up on the entire concept.

This certainly doesn't apply exclusively to larger women....plenty of guys out there w/ 'superstud' or whatever in their screenname. Yeesh!
 the female awakening
Msg: 311
Posted: 10/25/2006 8:48:35 AM
I think it is all about confidence.

I am bigger and I have a friend that is only 15 pounds heavier than me. When we go out she spends the night telling me what guys are looking at me. SHe says it is because I am thinner. Which is BS. If she would start looking around for herself and relize the guys that are checking her out.

So skinny or heavy I think guys like confidence. If a woman is confident then it turns men on.

Some guys like boobs some don't. I have them but some guys I've been with would rather I not or could care less. It wasn't what attracted them to me.
 Lady_lover2008
Msg: 312
Posted: 11/6/2006 9:13:39 AM
My opinion on BBW is simple.They are very caring,sweet,and cuddley.I will alwasys love BBW.
 .liv2222.
Msg: 313
Posted: 11/6/2006 10:19:44 AM
Very interresting. Particularly the part where you write “we want buff men too”. Hummmm, so you don’t want fat men? No wait, I mean BBMs’.

Actually, it's BHM.

And, no, not all BBW are attracted to BHM; we have our individual preferences, too.

I am a BBW, and I have yet to date a BHM. Every man I have dated was tall, athletic to "buff", and attractive. Yet I did have a mad crush on a BHM once; he was 6'3" and....oh...roughly 325; possibly more. He was adorable. But then, I also don't complain that men who aren't attracted to me are shallow. Chances are, I'm not attracted to them anyway (I have very specific tastes in everything -- men included.).

Any man or woman who calls another shallow because they are not attracted to him/her is a hypocrite. We all have preferences that cannot be helped. We all haved been turned off by someone we did not find physically appealing. Initial attraction must be present, to some degree, to encourage two people to continue the relationship.

For an extreme example: I am not attracted to women. Does that make me shallow?

One woman out there thinks so.
 MISS13
Msg: 314
Posted: 11/6/2006 10:27:14 AM
They see you as an easier target for a one night roll........

"it was something she just didnt understand"

Yes she did...but she didn't want to be blunt.

Don't base your self worth on what men in a bar say or do....they only have a few hours to find someone for the night...they are looking for what they think is an easy target....

Were you on your knees like in your pic? or the other pic with your tongue hanging out? That sometimes attracts attention
 anth28
Msg: 315
Posted: 11/6/2006 11:15:41 AM
I think its all personal preference. I have dated all shapes and sizes...attraction is built up of a combination of physical traits and personality, so its hard to really comment. At least from my POV.
 Sincerely Sandy
Msg: 316
Posted: 11/6/2006 1:40:32 PM
I'm was very hurt with a man named Leo from Sauble Beach Ontario who came to see me and decided that I was too heavy for him . We had talked so much on the phone and thru e-mail prior to his visit. Once he arrived we had a wonderful time together. My family also got to meet him and really liked him. We were very intimate..

As soon as he went back to Canada, he didn't respond turning his phone off and finally after 4 days, he responded in a very "cold-hearted way" that I was too heavy for him. What an "***hole"!! A week before he came to see me I remember him asking for my measurements, right then and there I should have told him if that is what's important to him just keep your "ass" at home.

Yes, there are some men like Leo that are very shallow...I have alot going for me and there are men out there that look at the whole picture and not my size. As a matter of fact I'm not that overweight but I'm porportioned (busty 42DD).
Oh by the way, he wasn't all that either!!
 MotorCityCobra
Msg: 317
Posted: 11/6/2006 2:10:38 PM
Who cares what the Guys think
The only person's opion you should be concerned about is Your own
Accept and love Yourself as who You are and not by other People's standards

I watch Dr Phil too
 JustmeBrian
Msg: 318
Posted: 11/6/2006 6:26:27 PM
I personally prefer thick and curvy women (BBW) I find better personalities with most of them. I also find them softer and sweeter. I am a guy who loves snuggling and a skinny girl just doesnt cut it. I dont care what people think or feel about BBW whether a title or description. Either way a woman is a woman and thick or thin they are all different. for the last 17 yrs all I have ever dated was thick or bigger women.
 towman72gmc
Msg: 319
view profile
History
Posted: 11/6/2006 6:38:15 PM
I feel that it depends on how a women carries herself. I seen BBW's that are confident and that take pride in their apperance and they have been some of the most attractive women I have come accross. I have also seen BBW's that are built almost exactly the same way but they had a little confindence and low self esteem. These women do not seem as attractive.
 youngtexas08
Msg: 320
Posted: 11/11/2006 2:37:34 AM
whats up everybody this is off the subject but isnt it funny that all the fat ****s wait im sorry bbw dont have a pic i dont know thought it was funny.
 Peripheral
Msg: 321
Posted: 11/11/2006 3:04:10 AM
Nothing wrong with bbws...
Some bbws are attractive, and some of those "barbie-types" are attractive too...
Not one is more attractive over the other...
It all comes down to preferences...

What I don't like is when bbws insult barbie-types calling them "anorexic" "plastic" "shallow" "materialistic" etc.
That would be the equivalent of a barbie-type calling a bbw "lazy" "fat" "demanding" etc.

When I mean barbie-types, I mean someone that is liike 5"4, 115 pounds, that's what it means to me at least...
 Peripheral
Msg: 322
Posted: 11/11/2006 3:10:17 AM
Example of a bbw.. Queen Latifa...
Example of a "barbie-type" .. Eva Longoria

Both are attractive women...
But in some bbw threads, I find that many people praise other bbws and insult thin people...
In some thin-people threads, I find that many people will praise other thin people and insult bbws...

Those two women are gorgeous and confident...
Don't boost your confidence from insulting others because of your weight and their weight...
To me that is not real confidence...
Be truly happy with who you are and people will see it...
 SimbadSailor
Msg: 323
Posted: 11/11/2006 4:13:32 AM
It's also nasty to judge people on what they DON'T eat...
 junipermoon
Msg: 324
view profile
History
Posted: 11/11/2006 11:16:23 AM
^^^^ thank you.
 lucilou
Msg: 325
view profile
History
Posted: 11/11/2006 11:31:27 AM
Since most men prefers BBWs, you think I owe to be one? No problem all I have to do is not workout, eat junk food and lots of high calorie foods and i could gain weight. I used to gain weight by just looking at the food. To gain weight is not a real problem, losing it and be tone is harder. I am not slim or slender I am way too far from that. I think I am jealous in this forum that most men preferred BBWS. Congrats to all BBW'S, more power to you all.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > BBW'S...WHATS UR OPINION OF US GUYS???