Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > BBW'S...WHATS UR OPINION OF US GUYS???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 2findU
Msg: 229
view profile
History
BBW'S...WHATS UR OPINION OF US GUYS???Page 13 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)
I prefer BBW's. This may be in but fat's where its at.
 Knightwriter34
Msg: 230
BBW'S...WHATS UR OPINION OF US GUYS???
Posted: 10/24/2006 2:37:23 PM
And you're on here why adventure addict? No further questions your honor.

When I've found someone (big or small) and we're going for long walks while talking up a storm, making love (not sex) into the night and waking up feeling good about the night before, I'l wonder if you found someone to that could tolerate your way of thinking. NOT really. It's the thought that counts! CHALK ONE UP FOR THE GOOD GUYS!
 ktownchick
Msg: 231
Posted: 10/24/2006 5:35:47 PM
I agree totally... Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If someone is not attracted to someone that’s their choice, weather it’s because of size, hair colour, or religious beliefs. Not all fat chicks are attractive I agree fully, and I hate the term BBW, but then in the same respect, not all thin women are hot either. I am very open about who I am, because if someone is not interested in getting to know me, I’d rather not waste my time or theirs. I am who I am… if you don’t like it… it’s your problem not mine. I don’t judge people because of size or looks.
 misspam47
Msg: 232
Posted: 10/24/2006 7:41:06 PM
i had a guy from this site start talking to me here and then asked where i worked ..he said he might ahve to come by sometimes.. i told him where i worked and he came by then went home and called me "fat" and then blocked me.. im a bbw not fat... how rude can 1 person be.. not im really dont want to meet anyone from here... the sad thing is he didnt look like his picture or id reconized him nor did he even tell me who he was..
 misspam47
Msg: 233
Posted: 10/24/2006 7:46:11 PM
u dont ahve to be fat to be a bbw... you can be just a big person..
 TS_69er
Msg: 234
Posted: 10/24/2006 8:19:42 PM
i agree with adventure addict, im so sick of the fat fat women whining and complaining about they cant get a date well try loosing some weight first, stop eating junk food and eat healthier that could be a start

Some one who is a little overweight is ok, but a rollie pollie FORGET ABOUT IT and she aint sitting on my face or anything else

Now thin as a skelton isnt sexy either, im not into skin and bones, curves yes boney?? NO.
 Nightwing66
Msg: 235
Posted: 10/25/2006 5:47:17 AM
Since you asked, OP......anytime somebody feels the need to use a generous adjective in describing themselves it makes me wonder if maybe they are NOT really what they describe or are overly hung-up on the entire concept.

This certainly doesn't apply exclusively to larger women....plenty of guys out there w/ 'superstud' or whatever in their screenname. Yeesh!
 the female awakening
Msg: 236
Posted: 10/25/2006 8:48:35 AM
I think it is all about confidence.

I am bigger and I have a friend that is only 15 pounds heavier than me. When we go out she spends the night telling me what guys are looking at me. SHe says it is because I am thinner. Which is BS. If she would start looking around for herself and relize the guys that are checking her out.

So skinny or heavy I think guys like confidence. If a woman is confident then it turns men on.

Some guys like boobs some don't. I have them but some guys I've been with would rather I not or could care less. It wasn't what attracted them to me.
 Lady_lover2008
Msg: 237
Posted: 11/6/2006 9:13:39 AM
My opinion on BBW is simple.They are very caring,sweet,and cuddley.I will alwasys love BBW.
 anth28
Msg: 238
Posted: 11/6/2006 11:15:41 AM
I think its all personal preference. I have dated all shapes and sizes...attraction is built up of a combination of physical traits and personality, so its hard to really comment. At least from my POV.
 Sincerely Sandy
Msg: 239
Posted: 11/6/2006 1:40:32 PM
I'm was very hurt with a man named Leo from Sauble Beach Ontario who came to see me and decided that I was too heavy for him . We had talked so much on the phone and thru e-mail prior to his visit. Once he arrived we had a wonderful time together. My family also got to meet him and really liked him. We were very intimate..

As soon as he went back to Canada, he didn't respond turning his phone off and finally after 4 days, he responded in a very "cold-hearted way" that I was too heavy for him. What an "***hole"!! A week before he came to see me I remember him asking for my measurements, right then and there I should have told him if that is what's important to him just keep your "ass" at home.

Yes, there are some men like Leo that are very shallow...I have alot going for me and there are men out there that look at the whole picture and not my size. As a matter of fact I'm not that overweight but I'm porportioned (busty 42DD).
Oh by the way, he wasn't all that either!!
 MotorCityCobra
Msg: 240
Posted: 11/6/2006 2:10:38 PM
Who cares what the Guys think
The only person's opion you should be concerned about is Your own
Accept and love Yourself as who You are and not by other People's standards

I watch Dr Phil too
 JustmeBrian
Msg: 241
Posted: 11/6/2006 6:26:27 PM
I personally prefer thick and curvy women (BBW) I find better personalities with most of them. I also find them softer and sweeter. I am a guy who loves snuggling and a skinny girl just doesnt cut it. I dont care what people think or feel about BBW whether a title or description. Either way a woman is a woman and thick or thin they are all different. for the last 17 yrs all I have ever dated was thick or bigger women.
 towman72gmc
Msg: 242
view profile
History
Posted: 11/6/2006 6:38:15 PM
I feel that it depends on how a women carries herself. I seen BBW's that are confident and that take pride in their apperance and they have been some of the most attractive women I have come accross. I have also seen BBW's that are built almost exactly the same way but they had a little confindence and low self esteem. These women do not seem as attractive.
 youngtexas08
Msg: 243
Posted: 11/11/2006 2:37:34 AM
whats up everybody this is off the subject but isnt it funny that all the fat ****s wait im sorry bbw dont have a pic i dont know thought it was funny.
 Peripheral
Msg: 244
Posted: 11/11/2006 3:04:10 AM
Nothing wrong with bbws...
Some bbws are attractive, and some of those "barbie-types" are attractive too...
Not one is more attractive over the other...
It all comes down to preferences...

What I don't like is when bbws insult barbie-types calling them "anorexic" "plastic" "shallow" "materialistic" etc.
That would be the equivalent of a barbie-type calling a bbw "lazy" "fat" "demanding" etc.

When I mean barbie-types, I mean someone that is liike 5"4, 115 pounds, that's what it means to me at least...
 Peripheral
Msg: 245
Posted: 11/11/2006 3:10:17 AM
Example of a bbw.. Queen Latifa...
Example of a "barbie-type" .. Eva Longoria

Both are attractive women...
But in some bbw threads, I find that many people praise other bbws and insult thin people...
In some thin-people threads, I find that many people will praise other thin people and insult bbws...

Those two women are gorgeous and confident...
Don't boost your confidence from insulting others because of your weight and their weight...
To me that is not real confidence...
Be truly happy with who you are and people will see it...
 junipermoon
Msg: 246
view profile
History
Posted: 11/11/2006 11:16:23 AM
^^^^ thank you.
 lucilou
Msg: 247
view profile
History
Posted: 11/11/2006 11:31:27 AM
Since most men prefers BBWs, you think I owe to be one? No problem all I have to do is not workout, eat junk food and lots of high calorie foods and i could gain weight. I used to gain weight by just looking at the food. To gain weight is not a real problem, losing it and be tone is harder. I am not slim or slender I am way too far from that. I think I am jealous in this forum that most men preferred BBWS. Congrats to all BBW'S, more power to you all.
 Star_Burst
Msg: 248
Posted: 11/11/2006 12:25:41 PM
You're all BEAUTIFUL ladies.... big,small, short, tall... who gives a sh*t...Love yourselves and stop putting each other down... Beauty comes from within and there's a couple on here not so pretty right now...I won't give post #'s just because I have wayyyyy more class than that... but that's right.... you know who you are and you're obviously lacking self love and class or you wouldn't be putting down your fellow woman.
 Bored2hell
Msg: 249
Posted: 11/11/2006 12:26:08 PM
Man am I confused after reading most of the posts..... BBW doesn't mean Big Booby Woman??? Now its all making sense to me and explains alot and since it was the guys being asked here goes....
Its all about individual choice, you may be attracted to a BBW but may find physically not happening even though you want too. The same can happen with a skinny woman.
I've been on both sides of that pancake, being 6' tall and sporting a 52" chest some women find me too tall... too big... too hairy whatever. It can be disappointing from both sides of the pancake.
There are deal breakers and if your size, height, religion are in that, then so be it, there are just as many out there that are "into" you
So the moral of the story is...... Like water of a ducks back, dive in there's more fishies for the spanking just not 4 me
 lucilou
Msg: 250
view profile
History
Posted: 11/11/2006 12:46:28 PM
Gee!!! thank you Jo, love yah!!!, you are sexy as hell lol
 Ticklemifancy52
Msg: 251
Posted: 11/11/2006 1:21:46 PM
I truly feel that what an individual finds attractive is not a choice at all. Physical attraction is completely unique to the individual and totally unexplainable. It is something that is anthropologically within the individual along with being based on his/her life experiences. One should never be faulted for finding one body- or face-type more attractive than the next. Physical attraction is just the first stepping stone across the river of relationships. Personally, I think that if one makes his choices based solely on outward appearances, he/she is going to be terribly disappointed in the long run. I am a BBW and have been so most of my adult life. I have a LOT of self-confidence and always make sure that my appearance is the best it can be when I am headed out into the public eye. This would not change if I were to lose my BBW stature. When I am attracted to someone, it is due to his self-confidence and what I can only describe as his joie de vivre. It's the sparkle in his eye and his joyful outlook on life that attract me to a man. While his physical appearance is initially the attention-getter, if he is not a happy, unaffected, fairly well-adjusted guy, I won't be attracted to him no matter what his physical attributes are. But I must say that it has been my personal experience that most extremely attractive men have an arrogance that totally turns me off. And I wouldn't be surprised to find that most men feel the same way about extremely attractive women.
Just my personal thoughts here.
 Fun_Jess
Msg: 252
Posted: 11/11/2006 3:06:39 PM
ok im am a nice girl but you some things I'v read are ridiculous. First of all, Op, I read your profile, it was very distasteful in my opinion only, your saying how showing your boobs don't matter but it does; you don't want perverts messaging you so you say while you show a whole lot of boob and lick your lips all seductively? I wear things that show my boobs too, but I admit I'm going out, I want to look good and I want men to look when I dress like that. That being said every picture of mind is not showing my boobs and looking all sexual. I'm doing things I like in some of my pictures. By all means I'm not skinny, Im a little on the chubby side, maybe you wouldn't see it like that but I cannot fit into a bikini and I am a size nine. And another thing everyone keeps saying thin people are mean and automatically if your fatter your nice?????? Some of my best friends are so beautiful and they are the nicest people I ever met while while some of my bigger friends are a little more ****y like they have something to prove. Anyhow if you like big girls, skinny girls say thats what you like don't say you like em for personality!!!
 Pandy
Msg: 253
Posted: 11/11/2006 4:54:05 PM
Locked and under moderator review.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > BBW'S...WHATS UR OPINION OF US GUYS???