Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 garyo1954
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Pierced genitaliaPage 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Jeez-SUS-YIPES! You people are talking about piercing! That ain't the same as the act of sex where something pierces something else like I thought the post meant.

But to be polite, hell no. I ain't sticking anything in that part.
 Cynderella
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Pierced genitalia
Posted: 10/8/2007 1:07:19 AM
OUCH just the thought of it hurts!!!
 Altara
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Pierced genitalia
Posted: 2/15/2008 7:12:47 PM
I am such a cry baby, I could never do it. But, I really, really, really want to get *ahem* friendly with a jacob's ladder. lol
 mcbobly
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Pierced genitalia
Posted: 2/15/2008 10:21:48 PM
I was talking about this subject with a female friend recently and she mentioned she was thinking about it and asked me what I felt about women with pierced genitalia and I was telling her that me personally I can't stand it, I don't want to see all the bling down there, or in the nipples either. I don't want to have to work "around" all that unnecessary jewelry. But to each their own I suppose, but I don't care for it really.
 OneMoreTimeWithFeeling
Msg: 38
Pierced genitalia
Posted: 12/15/2008 10:54:51 AM

a tongue ring wont make you good at oral sex ...but if you are good at oral sex a tongue ring will make you OMG-good

I've said that for years. Of course, if someone doesn't know what they are doing, putting a ball on your tongue isn't going to make a difference.

As far as the topic...umm, no. My ladybits is not meant to be a pin cushion. Not happening.
 GreenEyesGoldenLocks
Msg: 43
Pierced genitalia
Posted: 12/15/2008 2:34:38 PM
I got my tongue done years ago and no one even notices except me, but I love the feel of it :-) I had a friend with her nipples done and she said it was the best feeling having them brush against her shirt it was like they were constantly getting stimulated so I can guess the other piercings are kind of the same. I would certainly consider my nipples but thats as far as I would go in this.. there comes a point when I just prefer someone have to work a bit :-)
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >