Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > Renting A Husband      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 not spongebob square pant
Msg: 126
Renting A Husband Page 6 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)

go back a few pages valley and you will see my list, however its gotten much longer since then...lol

thats one hell of a long list ..rent ?.it would be legally considered common law by the time one could get to the bottom of that list.

Well your not moving in common law and then taking me for half of everything I own
 valleyjavastop
Msg: 127
Renting A Husband
Posted: 11/15/2007 1:07:11 PM
Well your not moving in common law and then taking me for half of everything I own

and you might make me pay child support for step children ,,

sheesh ,,i wonder if renters can be considered common law ?any legal beavers no?
 Mountain Lion 1
Msg: 128
view profile
History
Renting A Husband
Posted: 11/15/2007 2:57:28 PM
^^^
more trouble to remove a beaver renter than a common law...
the common law all you have to do is deny sex and they leave
 paige63
Msg: 129
Renting A Husband
Posted: 11/15/2007 9:12:24 PM
Husband?
Screw that- I want a wife
 57LEBOWSKI
Msg: 130
view profile
History
Renting A Husband
Posted: 11/16/2007 6:55:43 PM
for 100 bucks a day i'll lay around the house, drinking the beer youve paid for, eating the snacks youve prepared me, and you may or may not get serviced depending on how drunk i get..lol...any extra husband like duties may or may not be added to your bill.......any takers?..................................................................................................................................
.................................................................anyone?................................................................
..................................................o.k., i get it, youre not looking for a husband, you need to rent-a-gay-guy
 mynameismudd
Msg: 131
Renting A Husband
Posted: 11/16/2007 8:10:29 PM

o.k., i get it, youre not looking for a husband, you need to rent-a-gay-guy

She needs a "Homo Holmes on Homes"
 paige63
Msg: 132
Renting A Husband
Posted: 11/17/2007 9:48:30 AM

for 100 bucks a day i'll lay around the house, drinking the beer youve paid for, eating the snacks youve prepared me, and you may or may not get serviced depending on how drunk i get..lol...any extra husband like duties may or may not be added to your bill.......any takers?

and that folks is why I want a wife
 BillTheCard
Msg: 133
Renting A Husband
Posted: 11/17/2007 4:33:38 PM
Actually, most of us single (formerly married) guys, actually miss being a husband -- except for being abused.

It wouldn't be difficult at all to find guys with all sorts of skills and abilities who were willing to work with your service.
 57LEBOWSKI
Msg: 134
view profile
History
Renting A Husband
Posted: 11/17/2007 6:03:53 PM

and that folks is why I want a wife

o.k. paige, you nailed me on that, but,, just consider this, with the change of ONE word, [ wife for husband], it's just as descriptive of some wives, as it it some husbands. it's a sorry state, but we're all to blame, male and female
 Skeptik
Msg: 135
Renting A Husband
Posted: 11/17/2007 6:44:50 PM
I think it's a great idea.
I kinda need my oil changed.
 Cascadian
Msg: 136
Renting A Husband
Posted: 11/17/2007 6:45:24 PM
Ill lend you my dipstick
 Skeptik
Msg: 137
Renting A Husband
Posted: 11/17/2007 6:46:08 PM
How much you chargin?
 Cascadian
Msg: 138
Renting A Husband
Posted: 11/17/2007 6:47:40 PM
Right now I am offering a free introductory offer for new customers like yourself

First 100 are complimentary
 Bright Delight 4 U
Msg: 139
view profile
History
Renting A Husband
Posted: 11/17/2007 9:33:40 PM
I was born a 'tinkerer'. Even tried to cobble up a 'Hi-powered Birth Ejector' to give me & Mom an e-z birth.
I have an insatiable curiousity, so I learned many types of work to a 'competent' level.
I spent my main time working as an electrician of some sort. There are a lot of sorts, so I reckon by now if it runs on electricity of some sort, I can fix it. Or tell why it ain't gonna go no mo. Then there are all the other ' crafts ' I have learned.
I've saved so much time & money over the years, it's crazy.

I do Hi-Mental work; court papers, resumes, applications, as well as repair most anything that can be fixed. I think I'm addicted to 'figurin' it out'.

I AM IN On This Idea. I am allergic to 'doing the dishes'
 andiedandie
Msg: 140
Renting A Husband
Posted: 11/19/2007 12:55:43 PM

I finally found a great handyman..... he can do all sorts of jobs around the house... and a true gentleman.

good luck all.

Hey HnP...I think I'm living with "your handyman" now Yet Ironically... Batteries still are not frickin included... Would you mind picking up some AA's for me again hon...

He may be my roomate... but he's kinda already a husband now to his girlfriend.... and He's more like a brother to me!! And now I find myself back in this pond thingy... Thank god my father bought me my own tools... so when my "handyman roomate" is being a payed handy man for you and the other ladies... I can take a whack at fixing things...and if I dont get it quite right by the time he comes home... I just pick his brain and then try to finish it on my own.... If I'm really at a loss...then I have to schedule time with my "roomate/handyman/brother
"....and believe you me...to try and get a handyman who's your roomate, to do work for you at home...it could take a while cause all you ladies keep on callin him and paying him!!

So...where did Rent A Pig Go??

O/T... I"m so glad I stumbled back into the forums again...I'd forgotten I'd posted in this way back in February of this year... and now hear I am killing myself laughing all over again with all the extra posts!!
 valleyjavastop
Msg: 141
Renting A Husband
Posted: 11/19/2007 12:59:14 PM
Right now I am offering a free introductory offer for new customers like yourself

First 100 are complimentary

now thats what i call free enter prize
Msg: 142
Renting A Husband
Posted: 11/19/2007 3:08:36 PM
did someone say free

Did the pig get married off or banned ? lol
 HamNPineapple
Msg: 143
Renting A Husband
Posted: 11/19/2007 4:49:42 PM
can anyone say "BACON"?

guess it is true... "when pigs fly"

he may just have flown the coop, right out of this pond (too many analogies)
 andiedandie
Msg: 144
Renting A Husband
Posted: 11/19/2007 8:35:11 PM
OMFG... Pigs Fly.... Love it... Flew the coop...yep...me thinks so... Another one bites the dust.... !!!
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Bacon!! Does this mean A Rented Husband would cook me breakfast too? Even better Breakfast in Bed... serving me in the nude with only his tool belt on...

FYI... This does not apply to HnP Handy Man... he is happily taken! lmao
Msg: 145
Renting A Husband
Posted: 2/20/2008 7:28:23 PM

List of things I need done cheap:

1) fix leaking faucet
2) replace kitchen floor
3) paint ceilings in 2 rooms (done)
4) redo the deck
5) put worm on hook...LOL
6) take fish off hook...LOL
7) repair hole in wall from last guy I hired
8) tighten laminite flooring from last guy I hired to put in new floor
9) do book-keeping....LOL (done)
10) do taxes....LOL (done)
11) put new floor in basement suite
12) paint basement suite

13) put in central air (next year)
14) fix suv(done)
15) put up new gate
16) do maintainance on jetski (done)
17) put in new windows (next year)
18) redo roof (next year)

STILL NEED CAN PAY CASH RENO'S IN 4 MONTHS/CONTRACTORS PUT YOUR BID IN
 WesternRose
Msg: 146
Renting A Husband
Posted: 2/20/2008 9:32:59 PM
I am on the lookout for a Rent a Husband... there is a guy in my neighbourhood with it emblazoned on the side of his truck with his contact number...

could you imagine... ...someone to clean the gutters....rake the leaves.... ...paint the high walls....work on the electrical... the list is endless...things my EX was unable to perform in 26.5 years..... ....
yup.. yup...yup... I am willing to "pay for it".

okay..okay.. okay...get your minds out to the gutter people!

I had a surrogate husband 20 years ago... someone to fill in for my husband while he was overseas...this guy worked with me...and his job was to ignore me when I spoke...and to occassionally respond with a 'Ya Ya Ya....Ah Ha..AhHa..."....just like my husband!...
My male bosses thought it was funny that I had a surrogate...the females co-workers were not amused though.
 sirtomalot
Msg: 147
Renting A Husband
Posted: 12/9/2008 2:09:08 AM
Let's be honest. The reality is that a modern man does not need a a woman to do these things for him. Most of us can cook, clean, an mend our own clothes. If I were to change your breaks, patch your roof, or change the gasket in your leaky faucet it would not be so I could have a home cooked meal. I would do it because I liked you and enjoyed your presence.
It boils down to us men being social creatures. We crave the company of the opposite sex (even if it is not for sex). We don't help because our shirt needs attention, or that we cannot cook for ourselves. It is because we enjoy your attention, and prefer not to eat alone.
Men do both women and men a disservice, by playing the role of the incompetent male.
Trust me if I can rebuild a carb I can manage a sewing machine, if I can read a wiring diagram I read a recipe book.
I am a modern man and I can do all these things for myself. What you really have to offer me is your friendship and company, and for that I would gladly help you.
 You go first
Msg: 148
Renting A Husband
Posted: 12/9/2008 8:49:03 PM

The reality is that a modern man does not need a a woman to do these things for him.

Yes, that works both ways now. However - the topic was more of an idea to see if anyone was interested in pooling POF resources (except 'personal' services, of course).

I, for example, am fortunate enough to be able to call on family members for technical assistance (plumber-in-law, eaves cleaner cuz I don't do ladders, etc.). For things I want to learn, I call on a few select experts and pump them for information. Then whine until they let me use their tools.

Most of us are already 'networking' with friends and family, but the topic does lend itself nicely to discussion, doesn't it!

By the way - my special talent is giving unsolicited advice. Will trade for a new porch.

Temptation50
Msg: 149
Renting A Husband
Posted: 12/9/2008 8:49:33 PM
You're a wayyyyyyyyy better ^^^^^^ man than I......
I can barely get dressed most days.....thank god the sales LADY put numbers on my clothes.............
 Mountain Lion 1
Msg: 150
view profile
History
Renting A Husband
Posted: 12/9/2008 11:16:21 PM
^^^ I'll be really interested to know if that works for you
to get a rental contact as husband
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > Renting A Husband