Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 redneckgirl133
Msg: 3
would you move??Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
If I met someone on POF and we hit it off (in person)...yea....I`d move...I don`t have anything keeping me here...But he`d have to be a very special guy...redneckgirl133
 c_deacon
Msg: 5
view profile
History
would you move??
Posted: 4/17/2005 12:41:17 AM
I have it in my profile about my son and not moving....it is part of my divorce agreement not to move away until out of high school....I put that in since I come from a divorced family who move way toooo much.

I understand wanting someone....but they need to understand that this is my home for now and will remain that way for a few years at least.....hard to deal with at times but that is the responsibility of being a parent in my mind....
 Ultrapig
Msg: 6
would you move??
Posted: 4/17/2005 12:50:05 AM
If you know you want to be together it is something that should be decided together. When I have seen this happen in other situations it usually winds up revolving around jobs. Who can get one where and how much the two can earn together. Sometimes family but usually jobs.
 Ultrapig
Msg: 9
would you move??
Posted: 4/17/2005 1:09:44 AM

Jobs aren't really that important though, cause you can usually get the same kind of job wherever you move to.

Not always, it depends alot on what you do for a living. Union members have an awful time transferring around. College professors for example are only hirable at all in certain cities, and then the pay varies wildly. I for instance, amongst other things, own real estate. It's not exactly portable. I could sell it, but to do it at a decent price can take a long time. Each situation is different.
 c_deacon
Msg: 10
view profile
History
would you move??
Posted: 4/17/2005 1:14:38 AM
Moving for another takes much thinking and time to discuss all the pros and cons....if you are not tied down and can make the transition easily without losing income or family...then I think the move can be a good one to try something and someone new if you truly care for them.....if not...time to think of all the options that are available and see which ones both are willing to accept...
 c_deacon
Msg: 13
view profile
History
would you move??
Posted: 4/17/2005 1:31:04 AM
smiley....

Why don't you let nature take its course and find someone first then see how that fits with you and the individual? Take it slow and visit each other multiple times and each time you do....talk and plan, if it is to get deeper, and more like a true relationship that you both want to make more permanent....

While visiting...look at jobs and places to live....ways to be comfortable there with that person and yet for yourself too....that is part of the key in my mind...you wanting to be there and being independent enough to make that happen while you enjoy the continued relationship with the one you are with, and wanting so much, that you would make that move in the first place.....
 Frrosty
Msg: 27
would you move??
Posted: 4/17/2005 12:49:16 PM
mm hmm

yes.
 Diggy03
Msg: 34
view profile
History
would you move??
Posted: 5/5/2005 12:33:23 PM
I would move. Life is an adventure that should be lived... and why not live it with the one you love? (wherever they are?)
 sddude
Msg: 37
would you move??
Posted: 5/5/2005 1:50:27 PM
No problem moving if she makes more than me (>80k) and she could support me , sure .
I will not be able to tranfer my job easily and I will raise the kids . Mr mom
 drpookie
Msg: 42
would you move??
Posted: 10/23/2005 1:27:27 AM
the only place im moving to is the frig, to get some grits and crunk juice
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >