Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Soul Union
Msg: 87
Cheaters aren't necessarily evil?Page 11 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
Never cheated. And if someone does cheat, they should be sincere enough to let the other person in their live [sic] know about it. ~ joli2

> I'm thinking that, if they were sincere, they wouldn't cheat in the first place.

> Peter.
 naeco
Msg: 88
Cheaters aren't necessarily evil?
Posted: 12/30/2007 10:17:14 PM
As bad as cheating is, cheaters aren't "evil". "Evil" is when the man puts a woman in the hospital by beating her half to death because he didn't like the dinner she cooked.
 Aqtu12
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Posted: 12/30/2007 10:54:06 PM
after 18 years of marriage My relationship fell apart after my formal Ex started Cheating , the sad part was that she knew that he was married and had children , she didnt care and neither did he. I forgave him and still he continued.... so we got a divorce and he married her. Now they both cheat on each other, well, that is life! Cheating violates a holy God. Cheating and godliness cannot live in peace. One must give in to the other. The Lord hates cheating, but he delights in honesty. Cheating is cheating no matter how you define it.
 UR 2 girls away from 3sum
Msg: 91
Posted: 12/31/2007 8:21:36 AM

I don't believe all cheaters are evil as I'm sure that a huge percentage of people have cheated on someone at some point.
So the more people that cheat, the less "evil" it is? I guess that means morality is a matter of popular vote!
 DemonLeather
Msg: 92
Posted: 12/31/2007 8:44:05 AM
Ok,. I got through about 6 pages of this, before some of the blatant self-testimonials began churning the coffee I'm drinking into waves of nausea. Out of the 10 pages here, you can boil all this crap down to about a page of actual, honest answers.
Cheaters aren't necessarily evil... no. They're just human like the rest of us. People behave badly every day. Does cheating ruin relationships? Definately. Once cheated on, if you don't get rid of them, you alway wonder. If your love is strong, you MAY be able to overcome it, but it's always there, and never goes away. The people that say they don't cheat and NEVER will, are usually the ones you'll have to watch.(note, I said "usually" so I'm not calling anyone out.) That's like making the statement "if we don't have trust, what do we have"
MY experience has been, hearing that, you're looking at a manipulator, trying to get around the radar and get a free ride on your trust and emotion, to do whatever they want. Lesson learned there: "You Relate it, don't state it"or "If you're hearing it, you're NOT getting it" Words/type are cheap... how many typed words are in these forums, representing thoughts. ideas, & ideals? How many in this thread alone? You can talk/type anything,.actions, are what make the pulse race, the brow sweat, the butthole pucker.. just My pointless drift on it.. Thank You,.. (bows)
 UR 2 girls away from 3sum
Msg: 93
Posted: 12/31/2007 10:27:16 AM
^^^ HAHAHA I ran out of Ben & Jerry's so I f*cked the UPS guy!!!
 PirateJohn09
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Posted: 3/16/2009 11:34:40 AM

If husbands didn't turn out to be such big P____ after getting married, maybe we wouldn't look else where!

Absolutely nothing justifies cheating. If your husband is such a big P--- after you're married, then end the marriage *before* looking elsewhere.

But if you're cheating on him, then you're the one who is the P---.
 WanderingRain
Msg: 96
view profile
History
Posted: 3/16/2009 4:19:19 PM
Yes, there are still good folks out in the world.
We just dig and hide in our bunkers deep.
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  >