Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Pennsylvania  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 curlygrl
Msg: 6
Zodiac signs... whats yours and does it fit you?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
I am aquarius and yes I pretty much fit
my sign to a tee -
 ponygrlâ„¢
Msg: 11
Zodiac signs... whats yours and does it fit you?
Posted: 3/2/2007 4:39:00 PM
i'm a leo, born on august the 5th. my older son is a lil mother cusper as well...8/22.

with me being a leo, i'm a fire sign. i'm very outspoken, friendly, and don't take no bs from no one...i'm pretty much a perfectionist...if things aren't done the way i want it done i'll tear it down and start all over. my corners have to be perfectly square. i'm not a drama queen but i do let things be known if i'm having any problems. i believe in honesty right to the very end. my chinese zodiac is a dragon so watch out...oh, and don't fight with me because you'll never win, i back down from no one.

other than that with what i said, i don't know where everyone is getting their info from, i'm just going by knowledge.
 TSnowfire
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 3/5/2007 9:09:12 PM
I'm an Aries, but just barely. I was told I acted like a pisces by someone who didn't know by B-day, and my B-day is actually a just a couple days away from Pisces. So I guess I act mostly like a pisces with a couple of Aries' flares.
 gem4gent
Msg: 21
Posted: 3/9/2007 1:30:08 PM
wow i'm a cancer too thats why we hit it off when we meet i'm june 23 so cool.
 kimberstar68
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 7/3/2009 9:34:25 PM
I am a leo and very true to it. I was born on the 8th and I am a monkey in Chinese Zodiac too..... Both are so me but really I am not conceited... What are good matches for Leos?
 wayfarer4you
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 7/10/2009 2:24:32 PM
my sign is the twin's and I am as it is one half searching and the other half getting into everything that peak's my fancy
love ,peace and chicken grease
 Draken107
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 7/19/2009 8:33:21 AM
I'm a Sagi, and yeah it fits....perfectly. Nails me everytime...lol

lonesome wonderer
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 7/30/2009 5:24:30 PM
lol, don't believe her....she's not a crab.

happy belated b-day jeana.

ooops, and i'm a leo. i think my sign fits me but also depends on which one you're talking about.....

northwestern (i think it is).... leo.........august 5th

chinese.................................dragon

earth.....................................fire

okay, a lion and a dragon are 2 dominant creatures, the dragon is a "real" spitfire and so am i at times, fire is what the dragon spits out.................so, don't give me no chit or i'm gonna burn your arse...lol just kidding.
 Taztiger72
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 8/9/2009 9:38:27 PM
Since My Birthdate is January 20th It could be Capricorn or Aquarius depending on who you are getting the info on your sign from.

But I found Out my Solar Sign is Capricorn because I was born in the Afternoon and I found out my Lunar Sign is Pisces and so I am a little off, but I don't know how this really effects me too much.
 Taztiger72
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 8/11/2009 4:48:25 PM
I did some more research on my sign,

Solar: Capricorn
Lunar: Pisces
Ascendent: Cancer Rising

It could mean something - but I don't really think it's just a little interresting.
 Taztiger72
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 8/13/2009 8:22:54 PM
The cusp doesn't mean ie you are both signs for that day - ie in my case
January 20th it is either Capricorn or Aquarius depending on the following:
Year, Time of Day, and location.

I found out I am a Capricorn totally, not an Aquarius at all.

goto www.astro.com/ and find out because it is more complicated than most think.
 forumschick
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 8/3/2010 10:46:48 AM
Scorpio; and unfortunately I am everything it says I am.
Show ALL Forums  > Pennsylvania  >