Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Would you, or have you, ever cyber-sexed?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BuzWeaver
Msg: 73
Would you, or have you, ever cyber-sexed?Page 9 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
http://img277.imageshack.us/img277/8223/ownedhaxor9zs.jpg
 ingridtu
Msg: 74
Would you, or have you, ever cyber-sexed?
Posted: 7/21/2005 11:19:59 PM
No wonder you gave it away, that's kid's Chat-Line stuff; that's for boys and scatterbrained girls, I just "sign off" before they start on that. I've done it twice...first and the last time. I like long emails I can read in bed. I know the moment I get a request whether it's OK or not..Cyber-sex does not replace sex...it brings back memories of great cummmmms and whatever. I guess I get about thirty replies before I find a guy who can Cyber-Sex. Women score much better after all they need so much more. Truly Ingrid
 jasperjohn
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Posted: 5/10/2006 2:29:38 AM
anyone ever do sms (as in text message on mobiles) sex? Its fun!
 CityGrlNCountry
Msg: 76
Posted: 7/20/2009 10:58:19 PM
I used to do it all the time back in the late 90's. Not interested anymore, for whatever reason.
 HazelRose
Msg: 77
Posted: 7/21/2009 4:03:45 AM
Someone might be rewriting a Harlequin romance novel, so cyber-sex is uber-boring to me. Makes me nervous to borrow my male coworkers laptop at work, now.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Would you, or have you, ever cyber-sexed?