Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Seki1949
Msg: 111
view profile
History
Do you ever get too 'old' for the forums?Page 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)

On the other hand, Cher and Madonna are out of my league.

With celebrities, it's an illusion of make-up, careful lightning, camera angles, and surgery. If you look carefully without blinders, you would not want to wake up to either one.

My grandmother was a old woman in her early fifties. Spent 40 years as an old woman. OTOH, she was Canadian and senior women were honored and respected in that time and place. I don't think she liked sex at all, told me some very weird viewpoints about male-female relations. I think farmer grandpa got his three kids fairly quickly and his sex life was over.

If I'm still single on my 70th birthday, I'll be to embarrassed to be here. I'm half too embarrassed to be here now. I notice that my relationships have shorter and shorter lifespans. Years have turned into months and recently seem to trending to weeks. Not a Good Sign.

Given my current attitudes a 'time out' for me would probably be a good idea.
 ThroatLozenge
Msg: 112
Do you ever get too 'old' for the forums?
Posted: 10/1/2017 9:33:24 AM
Debby Downer?

Enjoy the secks while you can
 Vx24
Msg: 113
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2017 1:05:19 PM
How a person ages is individual genetic and modern knowledge have made it very different than earlier ages. I knw women in their 60's that are better looking physically that when they were in their 30's exercise and nutrition as well as breakthroughs in medical knowledge has made big inroads. I understand plastic surgery. I have known women who worried over lack of breasts. Getting plastic surgery was a big part of feeling good. Those losing weight may have folds of skin that have to be surgically removed.
 from site to sight
Msg: 114
Posted: 10/1/2017 5:12:45 PM
When seeing pictures of an old celebrity who tries to beat Father Time via plastic surgery: Sometimes it looks like their skin on their face is on so tight and pulled back so much to stretch out the wrinkles, it seems their face would burst and explode if they bumped into something. But what do they do about the rest of their body that's all wrinkled? There doesn't seem to be any point to getting a facelift or boob lift if the rest of the body is wrinkled like a prune.
 Iredurbio2
Msg: 115
view profile
History
Posted: 10/3/2017 11:35:03 AM
Here we are 10 years later and in all honesty
it's only men now that are considered to old.
Change of times and the unimportance of
relevancy in options has erased any desires
for LTR's
 ohenryx
Msg: 116
view profile
History
Posted: 10/3/2017 9:00:08 PM

the unimportance of relevancy in options

Can someone translate that for me? I seem to have misplaced my Klingon-English dictionary.

I notice that my relationships have shorter and shorter lifespans. Years have turned into months and recently seem to trending to weeks. Not a Good Sign.

Given my current attitudes a 'time out' for me would probably be a good idea.

I believe we all need a time out occasionally. Well, exception for those who are actually paired up and just hang out here for entertainment.
 holaks
Msg: 117
Do you ever get too 'old' for single sites?
Posted: 10/7/2017 3:21:32 PM
I have been asking myself this very same question. As, I am approaching my 60th. Seems like the men have no problem at any age when it comes to dating....however, I know what you mean about the choices we women have at this age. I say, if your enjoying the process, keep doing it.
 Like2dance
Msg: 118
view profile
History
Do you ever get too 'old' for single sites?
Posted: 10/10/2017 7:56:13 PM
I have never had a problem dating. I really do not understand why others do.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >