Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Vannili
Msg: 157
view profile
History
Dumped mid date!!Page 10 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
If were you ,I'll wait for a nice timing and stand beside him smiling at the lady and have him introduce me to her,if my date forgot his manners I will introduce myself to her.
 MARCYRR
Msg: 164
view profile
History
Dumped mid date!! LOLOL HOIW ABOUT STOOD UP??
Posted: 10/31/2008 4:39:41 PM
YES, HIZDOG, HOW MANY OTHER WOMEN HAVE U STOOD UP??? PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN GLASS HOUSES SHOULD NOT THROW STONES!! AND, PLEASE REDO YOU RPROFILE. NOTHING IN THERE IS ANYTHING LIKE YOU!!
 yourstillhere
Msg: 165
view profile
History
Dumped mid date!!
Posted: 10/31/2008 5:51:51 PM
If a relationship is what you`re looking for, never give someone a chance.
Never.

If you are of the mindset that you are "giving him/her a chance" then you have set yourself in a position of power, and they, in a position of servitude.

A position you are ill equipped to handle.
Likewise, a postion they will protest, and fight about, for they want some power too.......

Dont be of the mindset that you give people chances, they`ll fail you everytime, and you`ll fail as their powerful leader every time.

Give *relationships,* and they`re ability to form and grow, a chance.
Not people. You arent trying to form and grow people. You`re trying to form and grow relationships.
 MARCYRR
Msg: 166
view profile
History
Dumped mid date!!
Posted: 12/29/2008 4:17:51 PM
I WOULD RATHER BE DUMOED MID DATTE THAN BE SCAMMED FOR MONEY LIKE U SCAMMED ME, HIZDOG!!
 newguyxyz
Msg: 167
Dumped mid date!!
Posted: 12/31/2008 7:38:54 PM
Shit... Even I wouldn't do that. There's only one reason I would even come close to doing that and it sure doesn't involve wanting a second date LOL.
 Cogie36
Msg: 172
view profile
History
Dumped mid date!!
Posted: 1/1/2009 9:57:20 AM
Do you really have to ask this question?????? talk about total lack of respect for someone......if you give someone like that another chance then you deserve what you get.....Lord Have Mercy!!
 joeyneedsu
Msg: 179
Dumped mid date!!
Posted: 3/30/2009 12:14:33 PM
you did right, your heart told you what to do and you did it, onward and forward darlin, better days and better dates!
 Trishinwi2009
Msg: 185
view profile
History
Dumped mid date!!
Posted: 5/3/2009 11:23:47 AM
Who gives a crap if you "embarrassed him" - he abandoned you to go ogle another girl on a FIRST date....

I've gone on dates that took us to restaurants where the women were scantily clad where my date did a little drooling (I even took his picture with the waitress for him) but he never left me at a table sitting alone to do it...I would personally trust a man who can look at the menu and appreciate it then a man who says he isn't looking at all so this isn't a jealous bitter b***h thing....it's a matter of respect thing, and if he couldn't be respectful of you on a first date then its probably a good thing you left when you did.

That is simply just rude on his part and I'd of walked too.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >