Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Amadeus cobhc
Msg: 81
Why do guys like recieving oral so much??Page 7 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
cause its orgasmic
 philrook
Msg: 88
view profile
History
Why do guys like recieving oral so much??
Posted: 5/10/2005 6:35:09 PM
This is the funniest thread I've read in a while.

Why do guys like recieving oral. Wow as a guy I can't think of an answer to that. Its like asking why we like to breath. LMAO.

Do I like oral better then any other kind of sex ... no. I like them all infinitely as much.
 SweetKristine
Msg: 91
Posted: 5/10/2005 6:40:42 PM
cause its all about the penis..they think with it, they follow directions from it...its all about the wan,ker
 endogoddess
Msg: 99
view profile
History
Posted: 5/13/2005 1:24:40 PM
I dont know why they do but I know I love giving it!
 marathonman11x7
Msg: 106
Posted: 5/13/2005 1:53:56 PM
I prefer intercourse....I love the feeling of being submerged.Its great to get licked because the nerves are very sensitive,but those who try to suck until I orgasm tend to get lock jaw not fun.....stops all of the flow of fun...hard for a woman to yell and scream and fully enjoy intercourse when her jaw is hurting.
kinda joking.......but there is alot of truth there. I do prefer intercourse.
 chadgordon77
Msg: 107
Posted: 5/14/2005 11:41:06 AM
I am probably wierd, but I cannot get off through oral sex. I appreciate the thought, but after two minutes I want no more of it.
 alone4sex
Msg: 109
Posted: 6/2/2007 4:05:24 AM
I love to give oral, because it makes a guy feel appreciated....as long as you can do it right. From what I hear a lot of woman just can not get it right. To bad for you females who can't do it right because a man needs that. BJ
 SmellOfPoop
Msg: 110
Posted: 6/11/2007 2:16:17 PM
...Because when it's done right, it's far better than intercourse. You have to remember that there is multiple stimulation going on simultaneously.
As we have all seen, there are numerous threads on this very topic. Should women give; should they not give; what's the big deal, etc. The fact that this topic is pretty popular means people are not doing their "job." :P

Well, the problem is, everyone can ONLY speak for themselves. You also have to remember that, no matter what, what you want out of sex is NOT wrong. Why do I stress that? Here's why...
I happen to be big into oral. As far as I'm concerned, there's no need to keep up the facade of making a relationship work if I'm not going to get any oral. The reason why a woman won't or can't is irrelevant; I have been without and I have been with the woman who can't wait to do it. Guess which one I preferred? ;)
The defensive, non-oral-giving women right now are thinking, "Well, then you're not really a good guy, are you?"
That's the thing. I AM a good guy. I treat my women with respect. I treat them as equals. I treat them with kindness. I believe in chivalry. And... ***ding ding ding*** ... I believe in doing just about anything they want in the bedroom to make them happy.
I can't imagine going through life being sexually unhappy. Being a great woman and claiming that you love me will NEVER satisfy me sexually. Offering me alternatives to what I want doesn't work either.
What people have to do is recognize sexual incompatibility as early as possible, and also realize that sexual incompatibility is just as real of a concept as personality incompatibilities. If you think I'm wrong or an ass for saying so, I'd ask you to ponder whether AWESOME sex is a reason to stay with a guy/girl who is generally cruel to you/your family/your friends. I'm not saying people don't do it, but is it valid? I say no. If I had a woman who gave me oral the way I like it but was a mean-spirited person, she'd be gone just the same. Sex doesn't save the relationship AND the relationship can't make up for crappy sex.
 phine_likker
Msg: 113
Posted: 6/16/2007 11:10:40 AM
haha generalization time, yet again!

they don't "ALL"..

yea, yea I know "all the books" say they all do..

I for one do not.

could be since my last g/f "joked" that she could easily bite it off..

nice.. I prefer to give
 EC22
Msg: 114
Posted: 6/16/2007 12:37:21 PM
Foreplay. Oral sex and hand jobs are a good way to get me hard before having sex. A man can simply relax while doing other things and enjoy it. I could have a beer and watch a game while I'm getting a blow job.
 loveableredhead
Msg: 119
Posted: 6/16/2007 4:37:50 PM
THERE YA GO.... if they act like ec22 kicked back ,drinking a beer , watching the game... The thoughts of a guy kicked back and sippin beer , being sucked off... Hell with that , I am goin to just drink me a beer and watch the game too...

Also I enjoy givin and receiving oral
 *mandrake*
Msg: 120
Posted: 6/16/2007 4:41:50 PM
Because it damn well feels good!!!!! I love giving it too, just as much as receiving!
 EC22
Msg: 121
Posted: 6/16/2007 5:28:24 PM
Double post.
 EC22
Msg: 122
Posted: 6/16/2007 5:36:42 PM

if they act like ec22 kicked back ,drinking a beer , watching the game... The thoughts of a guy kicked back and sippin beer , being sucked off... Hell with that , I am goin to just drink me a beer and watch the game too...

It has happened to me a few times. One time I was watching a football game and drinking a few beers. A woman who I was seeing at the time walks in the room and sits next to me on the couch. She initiated the contact. She unzipped my pants and gave me a hand job. Then she got on her knees and gave me some great head. Some women actually enjoy doing things like this.
 acgoat
Msg: 124
Posted: 6/17/2007 12:49:10 PM
OP
Grow a****and find out.
Do you enjoy having someone lick on your clit?
OK, a woman get a better deal from oral than a man does because a woman gets multiple's while a man gets one. But one is better than none and more women are willing to suck soon after meeting than are willing to have intercourse.
 phine_likker
Msg: 127
Why do women hate giving oral so much?? (but love receiving)
Posted: 6/18/2007 10:57:12 AM

"Why would you ask such a stupid question?? The same reason why women like to be eaten out so much ...duhhhhhhhh! "

good answer! because it feels good?

why do people rob banks? because that's where the money is?

now the real question..

Why do so many women hate giving oral?

too much effort? lazy?

something in their upbringing?

religious indoctrination..?

the same women that love to come all over your face turn up their noses at giving..

or is the answer 'negotation'?

just cut them off from that tongue 'til they're a little more 'giving'?
 RockAroundTheClock
Msg: 128
view profile
History
Posted: 6/20/2007 5:43:01 PM
Well Duuuuuuaaaa ...........It's allot different giving it the other way

Mountain climbing is much different than going into a volcano............
 chocolaterose
Msg: 131
Posted: 6/20/2007 9:16:40 PM
i think a more interesting question would be the minority that don't why not? If its anything like what it feels when my boy goes down on me then i cant blame them. There is also the feelingof power that comes with another human being getting on their knees for you.
 phine_likker
Msg: 132
Posted: 6/21/2007 10:02:51 AM
^^

maybe there are 'trust' issues involved..all those teeth around one of a guy's most prized possessions..

or maybe they are more into giving than receiving, just personality type...

or never met anyone who can do it right, just clumsy, painful attempts.

I don't think anyone should be labeled as 'abnormal' because they don't like it.

have heard of women who don't like receving oral (haven't met any yet, though!).
 Gee_m
Msg: 137
view profile
History
Posted: 6/21/2007 9:20:13 PM
As of my last girlfriend this is my stance, If you are willing to recieve it or if you are asking for it, then you should reciprocate, you should also be willing to shave; it's not absolutely necessary but it makes it more enjoyable for both.

If you aren't willing to reciprocate, you ain't getting my mouth down there anymore, it's a one freebie per customer deal.
 kitchensink
Msg: 138
view profile
History
Posted: 6/21/2007 11:32:52 PM
I love getting head as do most men but probably get as much pleasure from
licking a woman -- providing it's not a jungle down there.
 Spence56
Msg: 145
Posted: 7/23/2007 1:38:00 PM

CG5000 -- Don't people like anything and everything that feels good? (I'm not advocating here, I'm just saying I think it's obvious.) Why do people like cake and ice cream?

Well Said CG5000! Well Said! I can't imagine having a wife that doesn't also love to do this! It just wouldn't work...... There is something extremely special for a loving wife that finds this an enjoyable and repeated gift!
 wodehousefan2
Msg: 155
Posted: 9/20/2007 1:03:33 PM
Stupid is one thing, but you seem to be brain dead. Disconnect the life support now.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >